[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest santaiah178

Just want to share this picture.CN Blue with Moon Sang Min (the one with spectacless). She is YEH's assistant.
g94m.jpg
Credit : twitter
This picture's taken before the announcement of Future Choice :)

@santaiah178, was that picture right before the announcement or not?  Also, whose twitter was it posted on and was it from a concert?

Sorry for all the questions....

They should be starting their filming soon right since it will air in a little over a month...  Can't wait for any updates!!!  Hope we have at least the script reading pics since YEH rarely has them.   :(

I have a feeling that we are going to have

an improve JYH in this drama...he will be

surrounded by all this Sunbie who acts well..

plus I hope   he will make one or 2 ost that

he will sing himself...love all his song in

Hearstrings...

:-*

I hope so too.Yong's ost for heartstrings still tops charts in Japan even after a year heartstrings was broadcast there and since Lee Dong Goon is under FNC too, I hope he gets to sing a soundtrack plus Yoon Eun Hye is a former singer turned actress so here's to an awesome soundtrack... <:-P 8->

뉴스2013.09.04 15:48 class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; font-size: 14px; overflow: auto; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: normal;"추가 캐스팅 발표+오늘 리딩! Additional casts revealed+Reading today!c/o JYHheich_

...한편 정용화 이동건 윤은혜 한채아 등 주연 배우를 비롯해 오정세 이미도 최명길 고두심 등은 4일 대본리딩을 갖고 이달 중순부터 본격적으로 촬영을 시작한다.

(Two actors added for the roles related to Mirae's character)

...On another note, including the main casts Jung Yonghwa, LDG, YEH, and HCA, Oh Jungse, Lee Mido, Choi Myunggil, and Ko Dushim will have the script reading on the 4th and will begin filming in the middle of the month.

cr. http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201309/sp2013090415004094350.htm

헉, 오늘 리딩이군요!! 정용화 화이팅!!!!!!

그리고...선배 배우분들이 정말 좋으시네요. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

vegaspink said:

@santaiah178, was that picture right before the announcement or not?  Also, whose twitter was it posted on and was it from a concert?

Sorry for all the questions....

They should be starting their filming soon right since it will air in a little over a month...  Can't wait for any updates!!!  Hope we have at least the script reading pics since YEH rarely has them.   :(

Archived