[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"The Future Choice has cast Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Hye In, and Lee Dong Gun

by joe v

on Tue, Aug 27, 2013
Jung-Yong-Hwa-Because-I-Miss-You.jpg

Big news for drama fans, as it seems three big names will be making a comeback! Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE, Yoon Eun Hye In of I Miss You, and Lee Dong Gun of When It's At Night have all been absent from the drama scene for quite some time now, raising anticipation for the upcoming KBS drama even more. For Lee Dong Gun, this will be his first drama in five years!

The Future Choice will be in the "time travel" genre, with Yoon Eun Hye playing an aspiring writer who goes back in time in order to give her younger self some advice. Lee Dong Gun will be playing a charming announcer, while Jung Yong Hwa will be the grandson of Yoon Eun Hye's boss.

The plot already sounds interesting, and it'll get even better once we get to see this anticipated trio return to the drama scene!

DramaFever

Waaaaaah!so excited for this drama!!! So many familiar accounts from IMY! hehehehe...so excited!!!! I Love YEH! I like LDG!and JYH is good looking!haven't watch any of his drama...but now i'm confuse who to root for our lovely YEH! ;))

Finally!! Yoon Eun Hye's new drama! With Lee Dong-gun, no less! And Jung Yong Hwa too!
I have thought it would take much much longer to see her again in a new drama.. *excited*

Hope the characters and story will be well written, and the filming will be well executed... *finger crossed*

Guest kathleenparas

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 33px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"CNBLUE Yonghwa Confirmed For Upcoming Drama 'The Future Choice'
imageYonghwa

The rumors have finally been confirmed! CNBLUE leader Yonghwa is set to appear in the upcoming drama The Future Choice.

He joins the star-studded cast alongside Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun for the new KBS2 TV show about a woman, played by Yoon Eun Hye, working for a broadcast station as a writer who goes back in time to give her past self advice on life

full article at http://

bit.ly/19YhOmZ

Guest mayzie10

Annyeong chinggus! :)
Yay! Really looking forward to this!Glad it will premier 2nd week of October, I can live stream since we'll be on school break!Really excited to watch a lively, smiling and ever-so-adorable Yoon Eun Hye again!Is this a rom-com? I hope it will be.
Will pray for this drama's success! :-*

Hi all,
I am really excited Yonghwa is making a comeback to TV after 2 years acting hiatus. And now with a more mature role that have cool character. An heir who starts the work from below to bring the family business to a new dimension. I bet Park Se Ju character is a humble guy and lovable to everybody as he is just a normal VJ that works off screen. 
as for Eun Hye, I love her since Goong days and I am happy she is back with the bright and cheerful character. she nails in this fun loving lady character and one of the best actress. Its very hard to find talented actress that can play the cute and bubbly character well without making ppl feel annopoyed.
Cant wait for October. :)

Guest prettybo

Quite glad to see familiar "names" in this thread and ecstatic that Ms. Yoon Eun Hye will grace the small screen again in almost a year since I Miss You.
Just like every YEH FAN a.k.a. YEH Warriors, i am hoping Future Choice will be well written (in advance- not on filming day basis), have a solid and interesting story to tell, well executed (direction & acting wise)  and will be appreciated by many. . .  CHEERS! ! ! !

HI :-h Extremely happy that my princess is back and warriors didn't have to wait long for this :x :x I'm happy with Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yong Hwa ... I like LDG because I have already seen his chemistry with YEH princess ... and I know YH because I love his song I'm a loner, Love, Love Girl and Because I Miss You .. 
Hoping for the success of this drama xD  FIGHTING ! 
Let's give our love and support to this drama ... I hope we get along well :Dtumblr_m83n6dlgUP1rz0qtso1_500.gif

Bye for now xD tumblr_lmj6dv9dee1qdncvh.gif

YEH :x LDGzipel.jpg

YEH :x JYHtumblr_moescfopEP1rvge7xo1_500.jpg
credit to the owners 

Guest mayzie10

So, any fanmade MV with YEH and LDG in it yet? Oh come on! make use of the Salad song video of the two! HAHA.

Credit to owner and uploader

I can see many of us are already anticipating for this drama...
Following Future Choice drama ...mouse-girl-emoticon-28.gifmouse-girl-emoticon-28.gifmouse-girl-emoticon-28.gifmouse-girl-emoticon-28.gif
so who will be YEH's choice? LDG or JYH? hehehe ...I'm excited to see how both will have chemistry with YEH...mouse-girl-emoticon-56.gif
This will be the second time for JHY that he wouldn't get the girl...

wait this will air in October right?it means it could be the rival of "Heirs" drama...

basically this is a time travel drama. where the heroin would give advise to her past self. i was hoping for a rom-com/light series but I think i would have to wait for further synopsis/description of the plot. coz if one gives advise on her past self, then events succeeding will be changed. hoping that this will be well written and the time slip won't have any loop holes. 

Guest chajoowon

As YEH fan im glad she is getting a mature actor in the male lead and hopefully a better written drama than her last one.   Miss you or whatever it was called had such terrible reviews, fan reaction that i had to avoid it.
Has enjoyed her alot in Coffee Prince, Lie to Me.    She is an ideal actress for rom com with her charm, natural look.

Archived