[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

I can't wait to see YEH to acting a younger role and a mature role in same drama. I want to see how she will change the mood in her acting.

And I also can't wait for Park Se Ju character by Yonghwa. His character must start off as a humble and simple VJ in the company to the smart and talented heir. He must need to potray 2 very different side of Park Se ju..

October come fast.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettybo

@Chichocs do i like his new look?  :x :x :x
Can't wait for YEH's new look and of course YW's too!
@lhay fast as always- thanks for the updates
Double YEH with 2 good looking guys? =D> =D> =D>

So excited to see YEH's look on this one.
Can't wait to see her with a new hairstyle. Kind of miss seeing her with black hair.
I can't remember  the last time she had black hair, it been years I think.
:-/

santaiah178
said: That's what I read on some sites. That there will be 2 character of Na Mi Rae. The present & the future of hers. I also read that the plot will be depicted in present day and that it's the future NMR who who pop up to the present NMR & giving her advice.Anyway, let's wait for the full plot to make sure of it :)

wow LDG, *diesss*. Besides yeh, i really anticipate to watch LDG back on acting.. 5 years is very long hiatus and now he is back. Looking fresh and as if time does nothing to him. not aging at all. Still fit for male lead material. Making me excited for this drama even more. I miss his long hair though.

if Dec Jo/ Wifey is really mi rae's brother, this drama sure is fun to watch. I reaaaally love him in IMY.

As for second lead actress, she is very gorgeous. I remember her as Victoria in Oh La La couple.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Five Fun Facts About Lee Dong Gun

Lee Dong Gun

If you've only been watching kdramas for the last few years, you may not be so familiar with actor Lee Dong Gun. That gap in your kdrama know-how may have to do with the fact that he took a five-year break from acting that included his two-year compulsory military service, which ended in 2012.

But now that he's set to appear in a new drama, "Future's Choice," also called "Mi Rae's Choice," with Yoon Eun Hye and CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, you may want to learn a little more about him.

Here are a few fun facts.

1. While Lee was doing his military service, he served at the now defunct Defense Media Agency as an honorary military ambassador. On the day of his discharge he was appointed promotional ambassador for the 2012 Korean Formula One Grand Prix. But car racing is not one of his hobbies. He prefers basketball, snowboarding and jet skiing.

2. He dated actress Han Ji Hye for more than three years and they parted as friends. They worked together on the film "My Boyfriend is Type B" and the drama "Sweet 18." He was also rumored to be dating actress Cha Ye Ryun but although they were photographed shopping together, they both denied it. His ideal woman is an extrovert with a beautiful smile.

3. He wasn't a very good student, often missing theater and cinema classes at Hanyang University, but he doesn't regret it.

In one of his rare interviews he said, "I wasn't interested in studying when I was a student. I sometimes skipped classes to mess around with my friends. But those are good memories for me now."

But he also found acting overwhelming and before taking his five-year break, he had already taken a one-year break in 2006 to decide if he wanted to continue in that profession. He admits that he is moody.

4. He debuted as a singer, releasing two albums, "Time to Fly" in 1998 and "Much More" in 2000.

He once said that if it were not for acting, he would have left the entertainment business.

But he does have noteworthy OST credentials having contributed a song that became the theme for the drama "Lovers in Paris," as well as singing on the soundtracks of the dramas "Stained Glass" and "Autumn."

5. Despite admitting to being a poor student, the actor can apply himself i he wants to learn something. He speaks Korean, Japanese and English

In "Future's Choice," he will play an emcee for a broadcasting station and Jung Yong Hwa's competition in the drama's love triangle.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10302/20130830/fie-fun-facts-lee-dong-gun.htm

Archived