[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Goodness... I'm so having SHOCK when I opened DramaBeans today!I Really don't have a clue that YEH is considering about a new drama since she always take sometimes to act in another drama.I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!October is CRAZY. I'm waiting for 3 dramas!! XDDDD
I'm sooo join in this e8m.gife8m.gife8m.gif

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@edensor... yup October is full of upcoming dramas. got to have enough energy to catch up on all of them. But of course, YEH is my fave and so is Yong Hwa so will really watch via live stream this one. I'm also excited! \:D/ :\">

Hello all...really anticipating this drama....if i'm not wrong the PD is a female....Wahhh i Recalling yeh collabs with other female PD...of course it turn out to be a successful one...hope it Will Daebak too....haha...October are Full of suprise too for me....i'm waiting two dramas.....hello there @mslee..... :-h Busy other thread also....hehe

@rina04 isn't it amazing how K-drama makes you addicted? yeah, I'm also jumping from thread to thread. :)) there are so many dramas and my list is really full already. but of course, this one is a must, with YEH in it. and I have been looking forward to Yong Hwa's comeback. I am really glad he turned down the other drama. This is a good choice for him, different plot, with veteran actors [YEH and LDG] and hoping that his character will bring out the best in him.  ;)
the synopsis reminded me of NINE :P

Guest lljsykk2013

Can't wait to watch YEH again. And hope this drama is good, after CP I not really like her drama choice. So hopefully this will bring in old YEH back....

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Dong Gun confirmed for ‘The Choice of the Future’ class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com
31374-184369.jpg

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘The Choice of the Future’ which will debut in October, has recently confirmed the participation of Yoon Eun Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Dong Gun.

The drama is written by screen writer Hong Jin Ah who previously wrote for ‘Beethoven Virus’ and ‘King 2 Hearts’, while directing will be Kwon Kye Hong who directed ‘Bad Love’ and ‘Detectives in Trouble’ in the past. The all-star pairing together with the star-studded main cast has led to the drama being highly anticipated in the latter half of the year.

‘The Choice of the Future’ is described as a new time slip drama and revolves around a female screen writer who travels to the past and gives advice to her past self, which results in an unusual story. The drama will attempt to cover the love and careers of television directors, screen writers, announcers, and other staff from a whole never-seen-before angle.

This marks Yoon Eun Hye’s return to the small screen after a year hiatus following ‘I Miss You’. She plays the role of Na Mi Rae who is described as a bubbly and adorable young woman. She has been leading an ordinary life as a call centre agent at a big corporation until she meets her future self. After receiving advice from her future self, she decides to step out to realize her dreams and attempt a new challenge in her life.

Since being discharged from the army last March, Lee Dong Gun has been resting and reviewing offers. After deciding to appear in ‘The Choice of the Future’, Lee Dong Gun will end his 5 year hiatus since his 2008 drama ‘Every Day Every Night’ and return to the small screen. He plays the role of Kim Shin, who is an announcer that is a bit curt but holds strong beliefs and values. Lee Dong Gun will seek to present a whole new image of himself through the drama to viewers.

Having led ‘Heartstrings’ two years ago, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa ends his hiatus with his comeback in ‘The Choice of the Future’. He plays the role of Park Se Ju who works as a video journalist having graduated from a film school in America. But he has a little secret, in that he is actually the grandson of the broadcasting company’s CEO. He harbours dreams of building and becoming the CEO of a broadcast empire that incorporates drama and movies. Yong Hwa’s gentle demeanour will no doubt move the hearts of many female viewers.

The production company revealed, “We have really racked our brains to find the cast members that fit the roles in the drama perfectly. We have already prepared a flawless production, and have done our best in selecting the cast. We hope that everyone will look forward to seeing this drama.”

‘The Choice of the Future’ will succeed ‘Good Doctor’ and make its debut this October.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

credit: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-jung-yong-hwa-and-lee-034900350.html

Hellooo. Seeing old friends from i miss you thread. *waving*

Well, will check this thread from time to time. Now i have three thread to check everyday. So busy. Lol. Lee dong gun is the main right? I can't wait. His eyes surely will melt me in a sec. Drooling.

I am literally screaming at office today when i found out that yeh said yes to this project. Couldn't be happier. Yayyyy

Really excited that Yeh accepted this drama and especially costars with LDG and JYH. They are really good looking.  JYH looks like the younger version of LDG.   keke 
If the PD is a lady.....prepared for more kisses...haha (eg CP. LTM?)  

Guest eunhyeonly

I have read the confirmation yesterday and now
can't wait for October to come....I love LDG and
CN blue is my favorite band which means I love their
leader!!...and most of all I love lady Yeh...
:x

Archived