[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest loverilindra

Thanks for shared anything about this drama..

I hope this drama most better than nice guy...

Like first teaser,,,, first ƚƚĕ choke her then he hug her... Curious how they will love each other..

Two weeks again.... Can't waitt... Really exciting to watch this drama..

New KBS melodrama Secret prepares to wring tears

Secret1.jpg

It’s kind of strange, but amongst all the time-travelers, aliens, and super-powered folk in dramaland these days, the conventional melodrama is becoming the rarer species. Not that I’m one to complain about that, since my melodrama tolerance is lower than most. But KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Secret has two things going for it: a solid cast (led by Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum) and a pretty twisted premise, enough that I’ll give it a chance to win me over. It sounds a lot like Nice Guy, but Nice Guy was compulsively watchable, so it’s not a bad association.

The drama stars Hwang Jung-eum as the sunny, optimistic heroine who’s about to marry the love of her life, up-and-coming prosecutor Bae Soo-bin. He’s spent his whole life taking care of his disabled father, while she’s spent her youth sticking by her boyfriend’s side through it all. Then one fateful day he’s behind an accident that leads to a woman’s death, and Hwang Jung-eum, believing naively that love conquers all, takes the fall for the crime.

Ji Sung plays a second-generation chaebol who’s got it made in life and doesn’t believe in things like love, until he meets the one woman who changes him and opens his heart. He doesn’t even realize just how much he loves her until she dies tragically and suddenly, and it’s too late. That’s the setup behind the stills down below, where the leads meet for the first time in the police station, and Ji Sung believes that Hwang Jung-eum killed the woman he loved. (Still, do you maybe want to rethink going with that as your promo image, Show?)

The drama will then jump forward to after the heroine serves her prison term for the crime, and Bae Soo-bin has left her high and dry. Ji Sung will have a new fiancee in Lee Da-hee, the daughter of a congressman. She’s privileged and spoiled, but she’s also capable and smart, and is tired of being the little doll that her father wants her to be. The only reason she tolerates the engagement is because she grew up knowing Ji Sung. The true complication, of course, is when the hero starts to fall for the woman he swore to tear down in revenge. Because… uh… there’s a thin line between love and hate? Listen, I didn’t say it was going to be logical, did I?

Secret follows Sword and Flower (with a break for a few drama specials) and premieres September 25 on KBS.
Secret2.jpg

Secret3.jpg

Secret4.jpg

Secret5.jpg
Secret6.jpg

Secret7.jpg
Secret8.jpg
Secret9.jpg
Secret10.jpg
Secret11.jpg
Secret12.jpg
Secret13.jpg
Secret14.jpg
Secret15.jpg
Secret16.jpg

Source: Dramabeans

Guest ELFBlackjackVIPBoice

Oh lordy....this drama looks good. It has that Nice Guy vibe and I am digging it!!Love Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung, so I'll definitely give this a chance~

"Secrets" Hwang Jeong-eum, "I had a good dream!"

Source | 2013/09/04 | 86 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo344948.jpg

New KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" revealed a picture full of energy.

The ritual for this drama was held at the set in Yeoju with director Lee Eung-bok, Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum, Bae Soo-bin, Lee Da-hee, Kang Nam-gil, Yang Jin-seong and more.

Lee Eung-bok announced, "I am so happy to see all of you here. I hope you find happiness through the drama and let's take this to the end".

Ji Seong added, "Everyone has a rough few months coming up ahead of them so I hope for health and the safety of everyone. I hope "Secrets" brings us nothing but good luck".

Hwang Jeong-eum was next, "I had a great dream. My dreams are always right. I have a great feeling "Secrets" is going to be a blast".

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" is about a man who falls into love with the woman who killed his lover. To be aired for the first time on the 25th of September.

Source : etv.sbs.co.kr/news/ne... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/secrets-hwang-jeong-eum-i-had-a-good-dream--60114.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

Hahaha, it's unbelievable but yet true indeed until now. HJE's dramas never failed in ratings before. Let's hope for the best too this time for Secret. Fighting!