[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Miky88 said: So the scrips won fisrt prize in a contest,does that mean they have the whole story already finished?i only see it normal that it would be completed(like a book tha's won,needs to be completed)...so if that's the case i'm kinda happy and hope they will stick to it till the end without changing a thing like they most do when netizens don't like something...and another plus is that if the script is already completed it was made with time and not pressed by it like many shows out there

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Sung Chokes Hwang Jung Eum in Intense Stills for “Secret”

ji-sung-hwang-jung-eum-13.jpg

New stills for the upcoming KBS drama, “Secret” have been released, showing the high intensity between the two leading cast members, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.

On August 19, new stills that give a taste of the intense love relationship between Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have been revealed. These cuts are from the first scenes that the couple filmed together for this drama.

Ji Sung will be playing the role of Min Hyuk, who falls in love with the woman who murdered his past lover and Hwang Jung Eum will be playing the role of Yoo Jung, who doesn’t give up even after her life falls to pieces in a moment.
ji-sung-hwang-jung-eun-secret-stills-081

This scene was filmed on August 11 at a police station where the two actors meet as the victim and suspect, for the first time. Ji Sung acted out his anger of losing his loved one by yelling and strangling Hwang Jung Eum. The look on Ji Sung’s face is piercing and ablaze with anger while Hwang Jung Eum’s facial expression is blatant with fear and panic, making viewers curious about the upcoming drama.

The staff commented, “Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum differ from the other melodrama couples since they had to have an intense and physical exchange since their first encounter,” and “Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum’s completely new interaction with surprise everyone with a breath-stopping tension.”

“Secret” will air after “Sword and Flower” in September and will fill the new Wednesday/Thursday slot for KBS.

Source: Soompi

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

Miky88 said:

So the scrips won fisrt prize in a contest,does that mean they have the whole story already finished?i only see it normal that it would be completed(like a book tha's won,needs to be completed)...so if that's the case i'm kinda happy and hope they will stick to it till the end without changing a thing like they most do when netizens don't like something...and another plus is that if the script is already completed it was made with time and not pressed by it like many shows out there

I'm naturally assuming it only means episode 1 (and maybe 2). Knowing how Korean dramas work, there's no such thing as a script that's already finished.

Anyway, thanks for all of the updates so far from everyone in this thread. I'm really looking forward to this drama since I'm a big fan of Hwang Jung Eum and Lee Da Hee.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is the first drama in a while where Jung Eum has good hair haha.

Pavlichenko said:

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

Miky88 said:

So the scrips won fisrt prize in a contest,does that mean they have the whole story already finished?i only see it normal that it would be completed(like a book tha's won,needs to be completed)...so if that's the case i'm kinda happy and hope they will stick to it till the end without changing a thing like they most do when netizens don't like something...and another plus is that if the script is already completed it was made with time and not pressed by it like many shows out there

I'm naturally assuming it only means episode 1 (and maybe 2). Knowing how Korean dramas work, there's no such thing as a script that's already finished.

Anyway, thanks for all of the updates so far from everyone in this thread. I'm really looking forward to this drama since I'm a big fan of Hwang Jung Eum and Lee Da Hee.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is the first drama in a while where Jung Eum has good hair haha.

The Real CZ said: Pavlichenko said:

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

Miky88 said:

Guest NEWMARIO

HWANG JUNG EUM – BAE SOO BIN COUPLE SHOTS FOR “SECRET”

Posted by Clockwatcher on Friday, August 23, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Do Hoon (Bae Soo Bin) and Yoo Jung (Hwang Jun Eum) are an ex-couple with a secret – he’s involved in a hit-and-run accident and she goes to jail for him. But their love doesn’t survive because he ditches her while she’s in the slammer.

Here are shots of them in happier times:

wrei.jpg

The first episode is scheduled for September 25th on KBS2.

Credit: Newsen

cr:http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/23/hwang-jung-eum-bae-soo-bin-couple-shots-for-secret/

Guest NEWMARIO

"Secrets" Hwang Jeong-eum and Bae Soo-bin

Source | 2013/08/22 | 147 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo340869.jpg

Despite the fact that Bae Soo-bin and Hwang Jeong-eum are working together for the first time, they seem so sweet together.

The new KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" released a picture of the couple with a 'V' in their hands.

The two are posing sweetly leaning on each others' shoulders. This picture is from a scene in the past of Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) and Do-hoon (Bae Soo-bin).

This picture was taken in a café in Jongro. They communicated with each other whenever they could and interacted so naturally, despite the fact that it's their first project together.

Meanwhile, Bae Soo-bin and Hwang Jeong-eum take on the roles of a passionate dreamer and a tough girl in this drama and will create romance with Ji Seong and Lee Da-hee. To be aired on the 25th of September.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys.. I'm looking forward for this series because of Hwang Jung Eum.. and also the plot sounds pretty interesting..

But i just wanna ask.. Ji Sung is Lee Boo Young husband-to-be right? I'm not so familiar with the leading man since i haven't watch any of his drama but i saw him as a special celebrity guest on KJW wedding.

So who is the male lead here? Ji Sung or Bae Soo Bin?

Jo Mi-ryeong in KBS "Secrets"

photo341633.jpg

Actress Jo Mi-ryeong is starring in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Secrets".

According to Jump Entertainment, Jo Mi-ryeong takes on the role of Hong In-joo, a well-known mistress to K Group.

She's the step mother of Ji Seong and enjoys a luxurious yet lonely life.

Jo Mi-ryeong would be attempting at a completely different character from what she's used to.

Meanwhile, "Secrets" starring Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum is about a woman who killed the one she loves and falling in love again. To be aired on the 25th of September.

Source: Hancinema

Jo Mi-ryeong in KBS "Secrets"

Guest NEWMARIO

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "Lee Da Hee’s Legs Is a Hot Topic! Lee-Da-Hee

0Posted August 29, 2013 by green_tease
 FULL ARTICLE 

Actress Lee Da Hee’s long legs are becoming a hot topic.

In an online bulletin board, a couple of photos were published with the title “Are Lee Da Hee’s legs this long?”

lee da hee legs

The photos were taken at the store and Lee Da Hee was seen fitting some loafers. She is wearing a white shirt and skinny jeans emphasizing her long legs. Her small face is so proportionate, causing admiration from people who were watching.

Some netizens responded, “Her bare legs is a crowned killer”, “She’s beautiful!”, “She doesn’t need a high heels” and so on.

Meanwhile, Lee Da Hee is soon to appear in the upcoming KBS drama, “Secret”.

Источник:
http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/lee-da-hees-legs-is-a-hot-topic/

Well, Nice Guy had an overrated writer. Lee Kyung Hee can write a very interesting first half of a drama, but she destroys everything in the second half (at least in Nice Guy and Will it Snow for Christmas?). I'm just hoping that this new writer can write a compelling story the whole way through.

I expect a one dark story here and serious from the sinopsis and the first stills...the main look so good together...hope the writer will surprise us with a solid story from episode 1 till the end and without stupid things that we already saw in drama land...i view it as a more mature drama because of the plot and the nature surrounding it so i hope we won't trip with the silly 

jaewon fan said: @Iris , i love Hwang Jung Eum since Giant, Can You Hear My Heart, and Incarnation of Money. I'm watching it because of her. And of course im curious about the other cast.. first time watching them. The plot sounds like Innocent Man , but i hope they have a better version...