[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Thanks everyone for all the latest news and update ~~ special thanks to dear chingu, cynkdf.  I am excited to see all the four main leads -- has been their fan in their previous projects. I have been trekking down on Lee Da-hee's work since her appearance as Choi Ji-woo's younger sister in "Air City". 

It's time these actors sign up for a KBS drama - been longing to see them through this channel.  For some reason, JS, BSB, HJE and LDH have distant affinity with KBS and it would be nice to see them in the "Entertainment Weekly" segment when they promote this drama.....and also in "Happy Together".  I only remember JS in "Terms of Endearment" and BSB was involved in "Road for Hope", a charity program under KBS.  Maybe in between they did some other minor projects with KBS.

NEWMARIO said:

HURT JI SUNG WANDERS THE STREETS IN “SECRET” STILLS

Posted by Clockwatcher on Monday, September 2, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

While Ji Sung has wedding photos shoots and surprise proposals in Spain, his character, Min Hyuk, wanders mindlessly on Gangnam District streets with a bandaged hand in the latest Secret stills.

Min Hyuk loses his lover in a hit-and-run accident. The drama’s first episode will air on KBS2 on September 25th.

Source: Mydaily

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/02/hurt-ji-sung-wanders-the-streets-in-secret-stills/

Thanks to all for lovely pics, gifs and screencaps.
@NEWMARIO - many thanks, I love the large-size (original size actually) stills of the four leads (especially BSB :))

@FeliciaSoh, - unlike you I have never watched any of HJE's JS'and LDH's dramas.  Look forward to seeing them and hopefully they will have great chemistry with BSB.
@Iris - such a pity that you can't watch the teaser.  Have you had similar problems with KBS dramas uploaded on Youtube?