[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Next episode(14) btw some usual stuff hateful looks from DH, dad against his relationship with YJ and wants to kick him out if he continues and some unsual MH begging his dad not to get married(?!!?!?!?!) and the richard simmons SY slappin uri precious YJ  X( I hoooooope this drama at least has a happy ending... I mean YJ deserves it 100% (and muuuuch more than that)

just thought of something, in the preview MH and YJ official as a couple right? dare we hope for a real kiss in tomorrow episode, and or something more........... ??????

i wasn't thinking about anything pervy that lead to my above thought, just so everybody here understand, honest  O:-) ( :^o )

d0137 said: The drama is about secrets and i think DAD and stepmom have some ghosts in their closet, question is are they to protect MH or they can destroy him mentally if he learns about them... :-/
Dad must know what DH and SY been up to...
I think we might get a surprise from SY and MH dad (SY must have one and it could be related to MH ex...)We are watching SECRET and without the LOVE they all have one that implicates themselves to something "serious" being it wealth or just plain LOVE i think... I am thinking the scret that Dad and Step Mom might have deals with MH mom because thats seems like the only tochy topic MH always picked on when he has an argument with his dad that also involved his step mom but who knows... can't wait to see what Dad and Step mom secret is all about.

LMAO @falloutjane Thanks for your recap... with all the update on this thread, i can barely concentrate on my work at work.

At the Jo Residence...

Chairman Jo forewarns Yoo Jeong not to get too close to MH even though the former may have helped him a lot at the restaurant.

MH wants to pull YJ away from the table and asks her to leave. He is about to give chase to her but but Kwang Soo stops him.

MH turns to his dad and says...

MH : Don't you dare lay a hand on that woman...for I'm going to protect her and you won't be able to separate us again...

SY : It's alright...anyway, we will still get married in the future...

MH : I won't get married to SY and there is nothing between us...

Turning to his dad, MH tells him...

MH : Don't you ever lay a finger on her otherwise even if you're my father, I won't be able to forgive you. 

The next scene...MH goes to look for YJ...

MH calls out for her repeatedly...

MH : Kang YJ...Kang YJ...I know you're inside...

MH : YJ, I know you're inside there...

YJ : President...you should just leave...

MH : Thank goodness you didn't try to escape and hide yourself away where you can't be found...I assure you that this won't happen again. Even if I'm being chased out of the K-Group, I will never leave you...as long as you are here together with me...

YJ : If it wasn't because of me, the one whom you loved before would still remain by your side...

Guest henrisha

Do you guys think this drama will have a bad ending? If so, it'll be heartbreaking. I read the interview the producer gave, where he basically says the ending will be shocking, and won't be about whether it will be "good or bad."

Thanks to @cynkdf for the full episode. JS really outdid himself in this episode especially the part where he was pounding on YJ's door. He pleaded so piteously for YJ to open the door and you could feel that he could not bear to be apart from her. He had to tear himself away from her door because he did not want her to suffer because of him. When he covered his face with his hands...I felt so uncomfortable as I felt like I was intruding on him! Wow! what a performance.

Guest missmaple

it's late reaction.. but LOL to how MH tease YJ.. he acts like he wants to kiss her again.. YJ go nerveous but in the end, MH show the documents in front of YJ's lip.. the locker room scene is hot.. where is my AC's remote..

Hands down my favorite scene from today's episode has to be their conversation in the ladies room. I mean purely from watching the episode Raw there is so many scenes that I enjoyed watching and things will be clearer to me once it gets subbed BUT that scene just everything about it, makes me kill over with so much *feels* lol.
The frustration on MH's part and YJ simply wanting to help him out even if it's at her expense. The expressions and varying emotions that were seeping out of MH in that scene is so beautiful to watch and then him telling her he'll do it himself (kneeling) and "commanding" her to never do it again. What a massive turn around, coming from a man who was all about "me, me, me" and being higher than thou. What's awesome is YJ's reaction to it all and then from the looks of it trying to tap down whatever emotion she was feeling by being all nonchalant about it. 

All of you recappers did an awesome job.  Thank you for your dedication to the Secret Society.  Your efforts are truly appreciated.  Thank You! =D>

peaches_2280 said:

At the Jo Residence...

Chairman Jo forewarns Yoo Jeong not to get too close to MH even though the former may have helped him a lot at the restaurant.

MH wants to pull YJ away from the table and asks her to leave. He is about to give chase to her but but Kwang Soo stops him.

MH turns to his dad and says...

MH : Don't you dare lay a hand on that woman...for I'm going to protect her and you won't be able to separate us again...

SY : It's alright...anyway, we will still get married in the future...

MH : I won't get married to SY and there is nothing between us...

Turning to his dad, MH tells him...

MH : Don't you ever lay a finger on her otherwise even if you're my father, I won't be able to forgive you. 

The next scene...MH goes to look for YJ...

MH calls out for her repeatedly...

MH : Kang YJ...Kang YJ...I know you're inside...

MH : YJ, I know you're inside there...

YJ : President...you should just leave...

MH : Thank goodness you didn't try to escape and hide yourself away where you can't be found...I assure you that this won't happen again. Even if I'm being chased out of the K-Group, I will never leave you...as long as you are here together with me...

Guest adniRose

who knows if MH is in his stalk-mode and follow YJ to JH's rest place and listen to all her confession there..MH said he'll leave her because he dont want to give her a hard time, but it's a different case now that he knows about her real feelings already, that's when he confidently decides to be with YJ no matter what...*smell another kisseu*:x:\">