[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

tessieroo said: SY is talking to DHShe says something about MH and loveShe throws and breaks her wine glass
MH takes YJ homeShe thanks himThey stare at each other (OMO, OMO!)

OH MY GOD! 
MH gets out of his side of the carGoes around to YJ's side, open the doorHe leans in and kisses her!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!She fights himHe keeps kissing her, over and over!

I want to start my post by saying this to all the "secret" addicts: Congratulations to all of us , they kissed and it was a long and awaited kiss!!!
As much as i wanted that kiss to happen, i was hopping that it would be initiated by YJ i wanted her to want to kiss MH, wanting something is a thing and accepting it from others is another but who am i to question the will of the writers, LOL!!!
Its been two years since a drama got me hooked, and after the fiasco of empire of gold ( Go Soo deserved a better drama), i clinged with all my hope that "secret" would be a good drama.But, it was more than that, i thank the actors for their effort and writers for their creativity."Secret" is a classic korean drama with all them ingredients that make all of us addicted but what makes so special is with no doubts, the caracters, they have been writen well.
I am surprised everyone is depicting DH as the evil spirit, I dont think so, i just think he is another human been, but he has done so many wrong things that it became so natural to him to do more, i will not be surprised if he goes far more in his action.
MH is not a saint and thats what makes him also a human been, he has done so many wrong thing to YJ, he even chocked her, violence against women nomatter what is something i dont approve, so that YJ would accept him that easily seems a bit odd to me, knowing how strong willed and wrightful girl YJ is, it needed a forcefull kiss afterall.
THis episode was all about "the kiss or no kiss", the plot made us going crazy over a drama kiss. This is when i know we are all "korean drama addicts".
I love you YJ and MH, kiss and kiss again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Eloo Dpx

madlena said: WAS THAT THE BEST FREAKING KISS SCENE IN THE HISTORY OF KISS SCENES OR ITS JUST ME?????? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE AFTER WATCHING THIS????

@oyeleyeolusina @tessieroo @missmaple @saranghaechoiseunghyun (and anyone I might have missed) - thank you so much for your awesome updates today. Wondering if we can write fan letters to both writers? I've tweeted KBS World once about how much I enjoyed Secret and they actually responded :)

Guest missmaple

tessieroo said: It's ON!
Here we go -
Repeat of yesterday, MH is asking if she'll leave him once she gets what she wantsShe tells him she'll stay by his side until he asks her leaveOMG, closer...closer...closer....*gasping for breath*DH is watching them!He walks awayOMO, YJ turned her head! NOOOOO! BOOOO! MH closes his eyes, he looks hurt

MH is smart. instead of kissing YJ  while he's in the car he went out to her side of door and rain kisses on her. she can't run at all as she's strapped to her seat and finally accepted the kisswhat a strategy =D>MH is so passionate. YJ need to prepare herself when he unleashed the repressed longing and desire that he habor all this while on her:-SS :\">be strong YJ. you can tame the beast.we all support you ;;)

thank you  @tessieroo @oyeleyeolusina @missmaple  and TO ALL LIVE RECAPS, forgive me i can't mention u all, because i forgot everything, because that kiss.
this episode, like I'm watching REAL MADRID VS BARCELONA chinguu
for celebrate this daebak 2 episodes,
LET's GO TO TGI FRIDAYYY CHINGUUU HAHAHAHAHAHA

I need to give another shout out to my main man MH, what a persistent fellow, that YJ accepted his kiss was all due to his tenacity, she rejected that kiss more than four times and he kept on kissing her.

Then the kiss she accepted, what a kiss, MH went for the prince charming style kiss, got down on one knee as if he was proposing and planted his lips on hers, MH was just too romantic for his own good. no doubt the playboy in him came out today.

I am not a fan of forced kisses in kdramas... But this sooo soooo feels like all the Mills&Boon's revenge novels (which is my favorite theme :\">, by the way) that i have read, all rolled into one, coz u can so feel the love from Sanjagnim.... Swooooooonnn.. Be still my beating heart :x

I'm so confused with the kiss, on one hand I'm like jumping for joy that it has happened but on the other hand I'm trying to figure out what that moment was between MH & YJ when they look at each other and then she just sits down in the chair and allows MH to kiss her, it was clear that she didn't want to be kissed beforehand but what happened at the end ?!! (Anyone who has a clue please fill me in)

BUT I"M GOING TO ENJOY IT lol ...

OMG MH got on his knees just so he could kiss her !! Plus Ailee's song is so freaken perfect, it just matches their scenes together so flawlessly.

tumblr_inline_mgsrydes1E1rzs9t7.gif