[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest SexyDolceVita

fantast1ksuae said: Just finished Episode 11...WOW! Brava HJE! That heartwrenching scene in the beginning was Oscar worthy ^:)^ I agree with @falloutjane, something was off on the editing...its like cut and paste or tape rather film strip...didnt like the flow...BSB and HJE rain scene...bravo! Take a bow! The first slap wasnt hard enough but the second slap was real! Luv the symbolism for rain in the scene...its as ominous as Katrina and Sandy:-SS saranghaechoiseunghyun said: cr: solusrequiemtumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo1_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo2_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo3_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo4_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo5_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo6_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo7_250.giftumblr_mvifdbNAGK1qm8elfo8_250.gif

Guest joobiee

oh man THOSE EYESSSSS...  you don't need no kisses to prove how strong a chemistry the leads have with that stare of his okay. so intense! I think this has got to be the best kdrama of the year. the acting is super realistic (especially BSB since he really makes me wanna freaking chop off his toes and bury him alive or just burn his hair off and throw a bus at himAE@$!%£Q£!). the pace of the story is  consistent as well ^.^ can't wait to watch episode 12!!!!!  :)

I just finish watching episode 11 with the subtitle. I love what MH said to SY when all four of them were at the company about know who really DH is. I'm glad that YJ is not back down from DH and will take her revenges. I really hope in the end the writer make DH rot in jail for everything that he have cause than have him kill off. Killing him off is the easy way for everything that he did. I want to see him suffer in jail. I really really want to slap SY  ~X( 

Hi everyone as I have returned from Korea, I wasn't able to help with the live recap.@tessieroo is doing an amazing job as usual.

I think for Ep 12 MH finds out that DH was responsible for the death of YJ's appa and San and shouted "that woman" angrily because he found it unbelievable that she is still keeping DH's secret from him.

MH is like a wounded animal and I can't wait for his fight back, I bet MH would do things that would put fear into his enemies and remind people, he really is his father's son as it seems the view of his opposition of MH is that he is a toothless lion.

The only good thing about this testing times is that MH now knows who he can depend on at times of crises which will be of help when he get back what is his.

At that moment ( after YJ confirmed with DH about her dad & San's dead ) 2 men looking for 2 women

1/MH -> YJ both having true feeling and this man give this woman his shoulder ( manly & strong )

2/DH->SY both having fake feeling... a.....n...d...this men borrowed  this woman 's shoulder for his fake crying ( crocodile's  tear)

very good idea thanks the writers

I don't know who I loathe more in today's episode SY or DH. Two of a kind...both their cruelty and selfishness agitates me to no end. Can't wait to see what's in store for them..I want pay back time to begin....nice and slow...methodical! MH and YJ...bring it!
I can't help but wonder if MH's father has a plan of his own..why did he leave on a long trip? Could his surgery rumor be a ploy? Could he be using DH to test MH? Hmm..Didn't he also say to his right hand person to keep an eye on DH and to make sure he's kept at bay? Hmm..writer-nim what are you up to?

I called it guys if YJ continues to orbit in DH's world I fear for her safety, I mean his stalking her now and who knows to what ends he'll go to if she doesn't comply with what he wants. Although I doubt he'll be dumb enough to try and get rid of YJ since it'll make him look even more guilty considering the links he has to her and everything but why do I have a feeling if he witnesses the near kiss, he'll use YJ against MH somehow in order to get what he wants.

The more SY & DH continue to do their acts of evil against MH & YJ the more it brings MH & YJ together, so I ain't even mad lol. There is so much to the story that is left to unfold, I really hope they up the anti with ep 12.

@rosesinbloom that's what I've been Thinking too! Why haven't his fathers right hand man doing damage control!? Or why oh why isn't he doing anything at all about DH and SY in regards to the stocks going down and them taking things away from MH Oppa!! :(