[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I tried to watch those grannys as they are good old actresses and funny to boot but its been lagging to unwatchable so I will not be able to fill in any missing part today either.

I ask of you tough, PLEASE dont post/comment during recaps/airingtime

Hola Secreters family...ready, set, go! Jumping yeah jumping,...(sing along to Crayon Pop). Hoping for another fantabulous episode. Thx fellow recappers n screencappers for ur hard work tonight! Excited.... :D Will try my hardest not to comment tonite while streaming.

Guest secret274

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys .....how are you today ??? FINALLY after a long busy week i got to watch ep 13 and it was totally awesomewanted to ask a question when will today 's episode air according to korean time ?? again thanks for the awesome recaps ....you guys rock  :x

secret274 said: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys .....how are you today ??? FINALLY after a long busy week i got to watch ep 13 and it was totally awesomewanted to ask a question when will today 's episode air according to korean time ?? again thanks for the awesome recaps ....you guys rock  :x

Geez...my sentiments too...the buffering tonight is probably one of the worst I've ever experienced. ~X(  But will try to help out with the recaps if I can. :)

Hi @alekaonu, it's great to see you here too! Do hope you're enjoying the drama as much as I do too.

YJ arrives to see Ji HeeMH is there with KS!(flashback to earlier MH talking to JH)Did he see/hear YJ? 
Repeat of the bus scene*blush* So sweet!  "I believe that I lurveeee you" OMO, YJ grabs his handShe says "ottoke" and apologizesHe apologizes too and tells her not to worryBoth are cryingHe pulls her closer. 

peaches_2280 said:

Geez...my sentiments too...the buffering tonight is probably one of the worst I've ever experienced. ~X(  But will try to help out with the recaps if I can. :)

Hi @alekaonu, it's great to see you here too! Do hope you're enjoying the drama as much as I do too.

Hi @peaches_2280 oooooohhhh I do enjoy watching Secret very much. I get more excited over Secret than The Heirs whom the male lead is my bias LMH. :)) Too bad I cant even connect to a good KBS2 live stream, so unable to join you to do recaps for everyone here. :(

So I will have to depend on you and everyone for the recaps and screen caps.

MH pays his respects to his deceased girlfriend and says that to her, he may seem like a "bad person" and tells her not to forgive him.because there is nothing much he can do about it as he doesn't want to end up losing that person (referring to YJ).

MH stops the bus and pulls YJ down from it.

YJ asks MH what she should do next and the latter assures her that everything is alright. YJ continues to apologise to MH saying she is sorry.

He gives her a back hug as he says these words to her, "Please don't ever say you're sorry again because I won't ever let go of you. I can give everything up but I can't let you leave me. Don't think too much. Just stay here with me by my side."