[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

for a start.....this is one of the MUST memorize song during the rehab sessions....

....the man said,"why do u think u're here?"i said.."i got no idea.."
     "im gonna..im gonna lost my SECRET..so i always keep my lappy near.."
so he said.."i just think u'r depressed.."  this ME,YEAH BABY,AND THE REST......THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB AND I SAY GO GO GO......patpat dance crazy rabbitlol
*just to kill our time before ep 14...dun hate me...LOL*

Lucky thing this episode airs tonite n I can giggle or do whatever I want in front of my Ipad. If it shows tomorrow nite, I will not b able to watch or follow this forum w uols coz my parents will be coming for a visit for a few days. I need to be proper n watch what they r watching on tv instead, hahaha... O:-)

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: my random thoughts after watching ep 13 with subs...
lets say if SY is the one who killed JH..maybe she will do it  again she will attempt another murder...to kill YJ....and since in JH's case,MH is not there to save her,he will try to save YJthis time BUT...SY accidentally hurt MH....he will be send to hospital by YJ,and SY is caught by the police...MH survive and able to live a new life with YJ....i told ya...HERO NEVER DIE...
OR
lets say the mastermind behind JH's death is MH's father..maybe again he will pay sumone to kill YJ..but since he knws well that he is also not gg to live thatlong with all the old disease that he has like heart problem and stuffs,he will soften up and make MH a man who lives with his loved ones and manage their company as well..y would he give his company to others who is not his flesh and blood??plus YJ is not useless in every aspects..she can cook and she help MH in getg the investment....
OR
maybe MH will run away with YJ.....if living as a chaebol's son is making his loved onessuffering,might as well he get sum money and live sumwhere else just the 2 of them...he let go of JH's hand before but im sure he wont do the same this time....
my choice is....no 3..i dun mind seeing them living normally without those fancy mansions,fancy cars,or fancy clothes as long as they are living together happily....YJ can open a bakery shop like her dad and survive...

With only 3 episodes to go...I wonder what's the directors secret to wrap up this beautiful SECRET LOVE.
I hope I can breathe in the end with my heart blossoming in the air instead of dropping out to drown in tears @-)

Guest wanzhaf

Why am i always pages and pages behind??

This is my thought after watching with sub:

DH: Your wound is deep. Perhaps you should go to hospital
Me: Uwek...uwek...uwek... vomiting all over :-& :-& :-&

That tiny little scratch??? He call it deep??? OMG  >-). And to compare it with YJ's scar !!!!!!! :-O :-O :-O

DH: What is that you want?. You want me to compensate you?
Me: You @zzhole X( X( X(. Thats your son that you are talking about and not some one else or YJ's only.

Grrrrrr... he is so emotionally detached and unfeeling brute. The fact that San is his seem so meaningless to him. I really cant believe this 
@-) @-) @-)

Nomu nomu nomu chaebal MR BSB. Next project, please choose a priest or saintman or.....highwayman or......as long as no more badman.
(I am already on border of sanity, trying to remind myself that BSB is not ADH...... LOLOL)

I'm depressed but I'm going to be brave like YJ and smile at a dinner I'm going to.

Have fun watching "live" secret agents....my greatest fear is by the time I get here again this thread would have hit 500 pages and how am I going to catch up..I'm still at page 435...X_X

Anyways, did any of you think the back hug would have been more effective after Sajangnim's gentlemanly kiss and YJ walking away...especially after Sajangnim said "it (the kiss) wasn't a mistake"

I was reading all your comments about episode 13, yeorobun, for the past 4 and a half hours. Totally worth it! Kamsahamnida for your thoughts :)>-

I'm in denial right now, telling myself that I won't spoil the 14th episode by reading live recaps. Rrrrrright. Who can wait till the subs are out? @-)

Guest nesschino83 .

Hello again my ghingus!While waiting for ep 14 I couldn't help myself from wirting down something that I imagined last night...It's a one shot story about what Min Hyuk felt durin the first 12 episodes and it's written fron his Point Of View...I will post it as a spoiler because it's an insight of his thoughts that regards Ji Hee and Yoo Jung ...

Seeing the untouched pillow next to me right when I open my eyes it’s the thing I hate most in the morning. This cold and empty sheet with no perfume, the silence in my room that surrounds me and highlights the sound of my lonely breath…It became like an ordinary thing for me in my miserable existence in the past five years…I struggle to remember how it used to be in the back, good old times…when my hand would search for her body even before opening my eyes and when it come in contact with the warmth of her skin, shudder  for an instant at the pleasure that simple touch gave me. The perfume of her hair spread over the cushion next to me and the slow and deep breath that nurtured me like a lullaby making me return to my sleep in an instance…Five more minutes…or ten…or half an hour of napping next to her until I would woke up again in search of her body next to me…Now she is gone…Missing for many years now but her memory is always with me …and always will be…until I will stop breathing just like she did….But I am still here…in this miserable existence that drag me day by day like an automaton driven only by the venom whit which my body was infected during this vengeance quest...My blood, even though red and warm was poisoned that damned day, when my hands have touched another skin…and when they began to tighten around that fragile neck with the purpose of ending that life , my world stopped for a second…or maybe two… in which I felt the warmth of her skin and even a slight hint of perfume from her hair that fluttered over the railing…and when it started again id did that with such strength and ferocity that it took my breath away and made me die…of Pain…Five years have passed since then…and I’m still alive and I feel the exact same Pain I felt  back then but I got accustomed with it. It’s like a silent companion who stayed next to me like my second shadow, making me remember in each instant that I am still here. I breathe, walk and eat…It accompanies me even in my sleep, but there it becomes more present and cruel and from a simple shadow it transforms in something else, who terrorizes me and it does this with such slyness that it makes me believe…and I start to tremble…and despair…and cry…until the much-desired relief that only the awakening can bring to me. But when I open my eyes the Pain doesn’t go away…it only puts itself in a corner of my heart in ruins and stays there silent all day long…and plots…and brews.. another nightmare to terrorize me with the next night.I hate it…I hate it with all my guts…but not for what it can do to me. I have already accepted that…I hate it because when it took possess of my body  it brought whit it two things…Two memories…The warmth and the perfume from that terrible day…up those stairs… So vivid and clear in my thoughts that it’s like she was right next to me in this moment…Right here on this untouched pillow and under this smooth and cold sheets…I hold out my hand and brush the soft and smooth silk that as expensive and fine as it is, could never be compared to what my hands felt that day…And that warmth mixed with the scent…I close my eyes and let myself invaded by these little memories and accept them and guard them, with all the affection I have left inside, because they are now part of me. They are the only reason I get up in the morning. This and the hope that today I will get to see her again at the restaurant and she will give me a smile.

Yoo Jung….Please smile in front of me! 

:)