[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

fantast1ksuae

said: To all the recappers, have a goodnight/morning/afternoon rest, big day tomorrow...ah Cham, are you all comfortable with recapping bed scenes? If not, please see @segafanlady and @ymiss at the Secret Society mansion's conference room for a free training. Ok, I better go to bed early...I want to join live streaming tomorrow...Sexret Sexcity, good night Yeorobun! >

:D

<

I think it was my favorite in the whole episode was the bathroom scene. MH confronted her about her drink with jaeha. YJ responded pretty much she would do anything for him, but what really got me was when MH said that she shouldn't ever have to do anything. "Why do you have to be sorry when you didn't do anything wrong? It was my fault" "You shouldn't have to kneel to anyone. If it's anyone, it's going to be ME" EEK. This is so different from what YJ is usually used to with DH. She's usually the one self-sacrificing and DH just accepting what comes not owning up to his own faults. But in this case, MH is willing to sacrifice his pride for her and do things FOR HER.  :\"> This scene shows how different DH and MH really are which is why I loves it.   :x

my random thoughts after watching ep 13 with subs...
lets say if SY is the one who killed JH..maybe she will do it  again she will attempt another murder...to kill YJ....and since in JH's case,MH is not there to save her,he will try to save YJthis time BUT...SY accidentally hurt MH....he will be send to hospital by YJ,and SY is caught by the police...MH survive and able to live a new life with YJ....i told ya...HERO NEVER DIE...
OR
lets say the mastermind behind JH's death is MH's father..maybe again he will pay sumone to kill YJ..but since he knws well that he is also not gg to live thatlong with all the old disease that he has like heart problem and stuffs,he will soften up and make MH a man who lives with his loved ones and manage their company as well..y would he give his company to others who is not his flesh and blood??plus YJ is not useless in every aspects..she can cook and she help MH in getg the investment....
OR
maybe MH will run away with YJ.....if living as a chaebol's son is making his loved onessuffering,might as well he get sum money and live sumwhere else just the 2 of them...he let go of JH's hand before but im sure he wont do the same this time....
my choice is....no 3..i dun mind seeing them living normally without those fancy mansions,fancy cars,or fancy clothes as long as they are living together happily....YJ can open a bakery shop like her dad and survive...

I just finished watching the episode with English subs. Ohmygosh. I was already having all kinds of feelings just from reading the recaps but watching it now makes them ten times stronger. I have a feeling that DH may soon be losing himself, seeing the preview with his expressions and reactions like that. Can't wait for tonight. :D Off to watch The Heirs for now.

kpop89 said: I think it was my favorite in the whole episode was the bathroom scene. MH confronted her about her drink with jaeha. YJ responded pretty much she would do anything for him, but what really got me was when MH said that she shouldn't ever have to do anything. "Why do you have to be sorry when you didn't do anything wrong? It was my fault" "You shouldn't have to kneel to anyone. If it's anyone, it's going to be ME" EEK. This is so different from what YJ is usually used to with DH. She's usually the one self-sacrificing and DH just accepting what comes not owning up to his own faults. But in this case, MH is willing to sacrifice his pride for her and do things FOR HER.  :\"> This scene shows how different DH and MH really are which is why I loves it.   :x

i think this week's episode are focused on MH-YJ blooming love relationship. So I expected more lovey-dovey moments tonight (ep14)
I'm loving this pace cause last week's episode we mostly given DH-SY scenes to contrast with MH-YJ character. As we have been angered too many times by DH-SY evil minds, this week writer-nim gives us plenty of MH-YJ sweet romantic moments that makes us fall off our chairs..
The writing of this drama really blows my mind. That is why personally I prefer a story where it is written by men. Their perspective on life and love are very much different from women who usually tend to go towards theatrical effects rather than a sensible approach. (Please ladies all over the world do not throw stones at me.. I'm not gender-bias).
Though most of Secret fans are not in favour of DH and SY, I think their character are the strength of this drama too (aside from OTP couple romance that makes me swoon every time). In my opinion, each and every character have their own fault to begin with. And what fascinates me the most is the characters are raw and real. It's the first for me to watch a drama of such quality. 

abt the shoes YJ was wearing when she touch MH's foot was her ownblack shoes..when she walk towards MH's bed she was wearing home slippersthe white one...so my take is she change into slippers before she came to him on his bed...but the pdnim cut the part where she change into slippers becos he/she thinks that it is not important...waiting onion head
and the part where he grab her from the bus...ermm...well he came from opposite direction so i think YJ has seen him coming thats y she didnt shout..she just let herself fall into the prince charming arms..naturally...evil smile onion head

Guest kngdrama

Believe it or not, I am in Seoul right now, on my way to Bali for a vacation. Watching Secret using airport wifi. Don't want to read all the spoilers yet. 
I understood some of Korean during the flight. Lots of commercials with some of my favorite actors. 

fantast1ksuae said: Secret Society, I can't sleep...I turned to Giant...guess what? Its the Mi Joo and Min Woo bed scene episode...there was some grabbing, then the one minute pleading...then Min Woo said---because of you I'm happy for the first time since I was born, I'm not letting you go so don't think of running away...Eeeeeee! Then they got busy... :\"> Hoping YJ and MH have a heart to heart talk tomorrow and a mind blowing...

dialogues...dirty minds =))

Guest IguanaSoap

@SeGafanlady said: Chagiyas... anything from bedroom department is onnie's expertise.. I'm afraid I'll take it too far and make a 50 Shades of Min Hyuk kind of... (uuuugh I'm burning in excitement) 8-> :D