[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Oohh so much DH and SY in this episode...      when DH was saying all that crap to YJ I was like                       Slap! slap him!!! 
tumblr_mtoupjzMyd1qblevxo4_r2_250.gif                          tumblr_mve6hrupAQ1s5jeldo2_250.gif                     tumblr_mv841rJmT21syu9llo1_250.gif
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (Joffrey getting slapped is never enough)

But then YJ finally slapped DH!!   I was like
tumblr_mv7l02SrT31qiotbqo2_250.gif tumblr_mv7l02SrT31qiotbqo4_250.gif

Well done!! 

Then DH was acting like he was the victim, without any shame.... I was like:
tumblr_mtymu0eYah1rlv62so1_500.gif

When DH was telling his sob story to SY, I'm like              Well, I'm so happy YJ and MH are planning revenge together, this gonna be good                       tumblr_mq2l8ztkSq1ssnviyo1_250.gif                                                         tumblr_mv1i9sNnQZ1sqd976o1_250.gif
(Gifs not mine! Credits to onwers)

Shajoona said: Guys..oh my god..i was trying to move on with my life after seeing the almost kiss scene between YJ and MH..but then ..with my friends..they played Avril Lavigne new song "Give You What You Like" ..and once it started ..

Please wrap your drunken arms around me
And I'll let you call me yours tonight
Cause slightly broken's just what I need
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie and say at least tonight
I've got a brand new cure for lonely
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..just when i heard the first line Please wrap your drunken arms around me ..i totally screamed " oh my gosssshhhhh hana what's the name of this song ..GIVE IT TO ME because i will be damned  if i didn't made an mv for this song with YJ and MH.." especially after seeing the drunk MH trying to kiss YJ ..

oh my poor heart..guys go and listen to it is DAEBAK..totally for our OTP <3

Listing to all the OST again and the lyrics for each song match YJ, MH & DH storyline every well. Wish there was a song for SY storyline. I was listing to T ara new song Hurt that song fit nicely for SY storyline how she want MH love but he doesn't love her as lover but see her as friend. 

many are not convinced that the almost-kiss will become a kiss...That's a logical inference since in Kdrama usually this kinda of scene ended up as a tease..Supposedly the almost-kiss-ended-up-as-a-not-kiss scene is the kick start for romance between the leads. 
I'm torn between logic and fantasy (literally) because deep inside me I predicted the same (no kiss) but my heart wants a KISS to happen already!!!
Here is what i imagined it would be:-
After the kiss YJ's face showed "What just happened" face. Her body is frozen and she stares blankly at MH. Then he would say,"Keep your words and stay with me as long as I told you to."
After that MH would leave her there with a smirk on his face while YJ touching her lips,her eyes followed MH steps as he walks away. 
Me on the other hand will scream my lungs out, jumping on my bed and run across my room. Why? Cuz I'm Happy!
nonetheless, let's just wait for tonight's episode. 

@fatma_1 - I would like your version much better than the Kdrama tease-not-kiss that we'll probably be getting.
Something will happen to alert them them to Do Hoon's presence - like a pan dropping. Remember Se Yeon threatened that something as simple as Min Hyuk being seen around with another woman while engaged was enough for the Board to kick him to the curb. It would be a great asset to Do Hoon to have evidence of a kiss.EDIT: ...and just how CRAZY would that make Se Yeon? - who is dangling by a thread already. woot.

Btw - this is something that could only happen in a Kdrama. Powerful people, aka Board members, care about money. Who sleeps with whom - or in this case, does little more than walk down the same hallway or eat together -- is a non-issue.(OH the DRAMA!!) hahah.
Anyway ~ MH & YJ are already close enough in that last scene to * win at Pepero * --- so even if they don't kiss just yet -- we got to see plenty of HEAT.(and honestly I wasn't expecting even a near-kiss) so...Hoorah!!  :-*

Please pd-nim and writer-nim tonight we must see this scene! Lips on Lips LOL
602129_192303977623593_443137879_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/602129_192303977623593_443137879_n.jpg
cre: Secret baidu 

I can't find any BTS video of secret T T just found it two early ep bts on youku and upload it! Hope you guys enjoy lol while waiting for tonight episode!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUSaKfiRF1w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtIGcxgj2te4qQ4fYFIX1EQ
Anyone have more? hehehe

YJ should have used a baseball bat to deliver the slaps. A woman can lose everything ... even a husband but nothing beats the heart-wrenching sorrow of losing a child ... especially one who is so young and innocent. The discovery that the person she trusted (DH aka richard simmons-Head) the most is the one responsible for the loss of her child and Dad makes the pain a million times more harrowing.

Soooooo ~ I've rewatched the car-argument scene about fiddy-times now ~
...and it could be Bae Soo Bin's awesome ability to play two sides of the coin in facial expressions -- but I *think* he was genuinely surprised that Yoo Jung believed he was responsible for San's displacement and death.
I mean -- he did just confess -- in glaring terms -- that he pitched her Dad on the side of the road in the rain and didn't look back.."So what?" he said."(or rather, screamed)
At that point -- why would he care if she knew he "oops!" forgot to care about San as well. He clearly had a pre-planned "it wasn't my fault"story about the Dad.Why wouldn't the lying-liar ALSO have a "don't know who forgot to give San medicine" story?
Ogre-Mom has some explaining to do. seriously. I will be extremely surprised if she's not the culprit or at least culpable in some way.
....and while I'm on a ramble -- Se Yeon comments at one point that Min Hyuk is obsessed with Yoo Jung "the same way he was with Ji Hee" --- dunno, but something about that pricked up my ears. I hadn't really thought her capable of outright murder, but it's more than clear her own obsession with Min Hyuk is causing her to do outrageous things. She just entered my list of possible Ji Hee 1st strike candidates -- because for some reason I always felt that Ji Hee's life was marked prior to the catalyst car wreck. (dang...now I gotta go back and watch the first epi)  this show! 8-}

dancy said: Listing to all the OST again and the lyrics for each song match YJ, MH & DH storyline every well. Wish there was a song for SY storyline. I was listing to T ara new song Hurt that song fit nicely for SY storyline how she want MH love but he doesn't love her as lover but see her as friend. 
  @ dancy : whenever SY came on the screen there is one song keep playing in my head.  Woman in Love by Barbara Streisands. I am a woman in loveAnd I do anything To get you into my worldAnd hold you within Its a right I defend Over and over againWhat do I do?

Next to DH I detest SY .... when she told YJ that to remove a slug is no work at all...  had me thinking did she view MH's dead girlfriend as a slug too and she was the one that had her killed .... maybe not the dad but SY who was tired of waiting for MH attention, maybe that is her secret, since everyone in this drama has some secret to hide.

Okay, I just watched Episode 11 with subs, and despite the ratings falling for the first time, I have to say this is the BEST episode of Secret so far for me.  I think what I love the most about it is how much MH and YJ are talking to each other.  Before this episode they were almost always talking at cross purposes (MH: "What's your secret?" YJ: "Leave me alone!"), but now they're finally having some heart-to-heart conversations.

I love this episode so much I'm going to go through and comment on it scene by scene.  So bear with me, because this will probably be kind of long.

In the bakery:
- I actually don't mind that this is intercut with the DH/SY scene, because it really shows the contrast between the sincerity of YJ's pain and MH's comfort, and the fakeness of DH's "pain" and SY's "comfort."
- "You always come inside my building and cry." I am probably reading too much into this, but it is as though MH's building is like a shelter to her (even though it's really just because it's her childhood home).
- MH admits that his revenge on her was his way of dealing with the pain of Ji-hee's death, and tells YJ that she should withstand her pain by hating him.  He is both confiding in her and encouraging her, albeit in a roundabout way.  And it creates a connection between them, that they both have this pain of losing loved ones, and the desire for revenge.  Of course she will live hating DH, rather than MH, but I can only hope that in time she will grow to love MH and that will become her reason for living instead.
- The only thing I don't love about this scene is the political updates blocking the bottom of the screen!  Why couldn't they save it for the DH/SY scenes??

MH looking for YJ:
- He says he is worried because he knew someone else who acted like they were fine when they really weren't.  I wonder who he is talking about?  The only people I can think of are either his mother, or himself.

YJ/DH confrontation:
- I love how YJ just barges in there and insists on seeing him, even trying to drag him out when he refuses.  No more putting his feelings before hers or trying to hide their relationship.
- I really shouldn't be surprised when DH sinks to new lows, but having security throw her out?  There's another new low right there.
- "So what if I threw out your dad? So what?"  Seriously????  As though she has no right to be upset about the fact that he murdered her dad?  And YJ is "greedy" for not leaving her father in the nursing home?  I can't believe he is accusing her of being greedy!  How freaking delusional is this guy, that he not only shows no remorse for his misdeeds, but even tries to say it was her fault??!!!  Way to blame the victim, jerk!
- This scene is great though, so dramatic and intense.
- I feel like YJ is unconsciously learning from MH with the way she drags DH around and grabs the steering wheel of the car. XD
- I love how YJ says "Disgusting? Me?" as though even she can't believe how hypocritical DH is being.
- Slap!  And slap again!  And vowing to make him regret!  So satisfying!  I can't wait to see how she will make him regret.

[As an aside, I used to think there was a pretty good chance that San was alive, but after this episode I think he might really be dead.  Because if we find out that DH just arranged for him to be adopted or something, rather than being the cause of his death, that would be a revelation that he is (ever so slightly) less evil than he currently appears, and... I don't think he is less evil than he appears.]

At MH's house/in his car:
- He makes her hot tea because she was out in the rain.  A small detail, but very telling of his consideration for her.
- The only thing that makes me sad is that she still thinks he hates her and wants her to be miserable. :(
- She wants MH's help so that she won't falter when DH begs her.  I love that she has not the slightest doubt that she will end up making him beg!
- And I love that they are talking as equals.

The (first) board meeting and aftermath:
- He introduces her as his "partner." The exact same word he used for SY, his fiancee, at the ceremony when he became president of the hotel.
- I love how when DH accuses her of using connections to get a promotion, she's all "Didn't you do the same thing?"  Way to be feisty and call him out on it.
- MH points out to SY that he needs someone by his side the way she has DH by her side.  Although she says he's crazy, it totally makes sense that he would want to have a confidant he can trust.  And, SY, you had a chance to be the one by his side, and you blew it.  He may not have loved you, but he trusted and relied on you and treated you as his partner, and you betrayed him.
- MH says, "Daeri, kaja," and just goes, knowing she will come with him and she does.  Such a change from how he has been dragging her around everywhere previously.  And love how he casually touches her back.
- Having her sit in the back seat of the car with him, emphasizing that she is a partner and not a subordinate.
- And he gives her advice on how to act around DH.  So cute.

SY/DH scene:
- SY is really out of the loop compared to the other three leads.
- She compares MH's obsession with YJ to how he felt about Ji-hee.
- Darn right you don't know MH very well, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like this.
- She notices that DH says "Sorry" very easily.  Astute observation, too bad she doesn't think about this more carefully.
- "I can't stand the wicked things Jo Min-hyuk is doing to her!"  Ha! <-- sarcastic laugh

SY and YJ at MH's house:
- I wonder if SY went to MH's house to make up with him after the revelation that YJ and DH used to date, but then YJ being there made her angry and so she decided to make up with DH instead.
- I like that we're having more one on one confrontations between the two girls.  We've had lots between the two guys, but only one between SY and YJ back in Ep. 6.

MH meets with SY, then Jae-ha:
- I can't believe SY tells MH he ought to be grateful for what she's doing.  She's almost as delusional as DH.
- The fact that he calls Jae-ha right away after leaving SY shows that he didn't consider her offer of helping in exchange for sending YJ away even for a second.
- I've never hated a drama character as much as I hate DH.  I wish I could enter the computer screen and strangle him.

Final Scene!
- Why is DH there??  Some kind of nefarious plot?
- MH and YJ would make awesome restaurant partners.  He could handle the business, and she could design the menus and invent new dishes.
- She smiles at him! For only the second time in the entire drama (yes, I've been counting)!
- "Until you tell me to leave, I won't go."  I hope she keeps her word.  Because she seems worryingly like she has given up on life, but if she has promised not to leave him, that means she won't die.
- The kiss!!  Or almost kiss, since I doubt it is going to happen.  If there were going to be a kiss, they wouldn't save it for the beginning of the next episode.  On the positive side, they wouldn't tease us like this if they weren't going to give us an actual kiss eventually, so we can rest easy on that score.  Anyway, so much chemistry!  Even if they don't kiss, it's still a really hot and intense scene.

So, those were my long-winded thoughts on Episode 11.  I'll be surprised if anyone reads the whole thing, but I had to get it out there.  And now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.