[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

MH is angryKS tells him something about the black boxMH is yelling YJ's name, he's mad
DH goes to talk to YJ at TGIFShe pulls her hand away from himHe drags her outsideDH says something about MHHe's yelling at her againShe tells him to just wait (OMO)
MH goes to visit DH's old co-worker (another prosecutor?)

*sigh* Long complicated conversation between this prosecutor guy and MHI think MH implies DH had something to do with the accident
DH is asking YJ somethingYJ is right up in his faceDH grabs her arm again asking "why?"Now YJ gets back up in his face 
Ahahaha - KS walks up so DH drops his hold on her arm(like he's protecting her)YJ tells DH to go well (LMAO)DH looks pissed

DH goes to confront YJ to ask her if she has told MH that he was involved in the accident while MH is in the prosecutor office and tells him prosecutor about the accident, the prosecutor friend tells MH that they is no evidence but from the talk, the friend guess that it was DH that committed the crime and ask MH if he can find the evidence.

YJ goes back inside TGIFMH is there, they talkHe tells her not to worry about somethingHe starts to leave but turns back
He tells her something about DHShe disagrees and says "maybe...maybe..." somethingOMGosh, the way he's staring at her again! She's tearing up, telling him something

Guest missmaple

i'm late... i just watch DH come to cctv room and see MH there. KS come and play the blackbox video.. DH's face... i can't describe it... y

i love how MH handle his emotion.. he has just know that DH was the one driving but he is all cool to DH and let his anger out cctv room...

DH meet YJ at TGIF, grab her, they talk, KS come to rescue her... MH come, they talk...

wait... have just realized... I MISS THE CONTINUATION OF tHAT VERY AWESOME ALMoST KISS EVER!!!!

SY is at the wedding dress place waiting for MH while an assistant at the store is calling MH and his phone is switched off, SY is waiting with a present in her hand and gets angry when she realised his phone is switched off and tells the store worker to makes sure at the next appointment MH is present.

LMAO!
MH is making YJ sing to him aloneShe starts to singHe doesn't like it and shows her how he wants it doneKS is watching them through the blinds, smiling!
She starts again, singing and clappingMH smilesKS takes pics though the blinds
SY shows up being a snotty beotch as usualShe says something nasty to MHShe gives him a present and says Happy BirthdayShe glares at YJ, says something snotty to her and walks out
KS comes into the room with the cameraYJ asks if he was taking pictures?KS says yes

Guest missmaple

buahahahahahaha.... can't hold it... MH teach YJ to sing... the way teach dance... Hahahahaha... MH... you're so adorable... and the way KS smile... omo.. he use his paparazi skill in right place and right time... but.... cinca...have you come in that very awesome scene, SY?.. can you just... urggghh... MH look at KS's dispatch.. and they have man's talk (i think) SY-DH scene.. biane.. i have to take a pee break...

KS takes MH homeMH is looking at the pictures KS took of YJ singing & dancingMH says something about DH
SY is at DH's office, looking through some papersThey talk about MHSY is trying to be all cute again *barf*DH tells her something about MH SY brings up YJ, and asks DH something