♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

*im currently on page 84* look who i found.. 
this is the start where our thread just get crazy.. guess whose post is this.. 
"Ohmyyyy...i'm soooo happy i found this forum,i was about to go crazy because of this drama...ohmygod i'm really scared of nesxt weeks episodes...what if JH Actually BELIEVES WITCH Mi Ryungs lies...and he start chasing wench Yun Ah....SHE is ONLY AFTER HIS FATHERS MONEY...."

how i love this gal!  =))

iheartyou1518 said: *im currently on page 84* look who i found.. 
this is the start where our thread just get crazy.. guess who's post is this.. 
"Ohmyyyy...i'm soooo happy i found this forum,i was about to go crazy because of this drama...ohmygod i'm really scared of nesxt weeks episodes...what if JH Actually BELIEVES WITCH Mi Ryungs lies...and he start chasing wench Yun Ah....SHE is ONLY AFTER HIS FATHERS MONEY...."

Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_mmez10KsFV1qkvu5fo1_500.jpg

“Thank you. I’m really happy these days. I never thought acting would make my heart beat. I get to say something I would never have to in my life… I get to show emotions that are stuck on my mind. I never felt this happy in my life since I was born. It’s so interesting and fun. Thank you for making me feel all these. I really am grateful, President.”  - Soon Shin

cr to yesdramas; jjsweeter0211

tiendoank said: iheartyou1518 said: *im currently on page 84* look who i found.. 
this is the start where our thread just get crazy.. guess who's post is this.. 

samsooky said:
@akinahana89,  Congrats and wonderful job on the thread - samsooky is reporting for duty! 
>:D<  
Let me know if we should bring some of the JoU and Pabo Couple moments (e.g. Ep40 analysis, etc) here to help it grow not only in size but content and enthusiasm. I am afraid the next few weeks are really busy for me, but even though I said I would stay away, I find myself checking in to both threads now. Good grief, we will all need therapy alongside the Shin family pretty soon...

@akinahana89, I'm going to PM you the links to the DC Gall postings I found that had excerpts of the Ep43-46 script I mentioned on the other thread for you to check out for legitimacy. ;)

Sorry to completely butcher your post @samsooky, but welcome!! :D I'm so glad you could make it, even for a short period of time. You are more than welcome to bring all your previous analysis of JoU couple and to continue contributing your analysis for the future episodes. Anything you have to offer us regarding JoU is always greatly appreciated because you offer insightful reasonings and alternative perspectives. I know many people look forward to your posts, so it would be an honor if you could continue to share that with us here in this thread. :)

I remember reading your post regarding the script for the next few episodes and felt greatly insightful about them. I was able to feel more at ease regarding JH and SS's breakup because, according to what you read on DC Gall, they will only be separated for less than one episode. (If I recall correctly, they reconcile at the end of 45?) I wish I could access DC Gall's website, but every time I try, Norton blocks it for virus threats, which is also why I will have no choice but to rely on you, when you are available to stop by, to bring us the latest news from DC Gall. :D Thanks for always sharing what you find! :D

yoeda said: tiendoank said: iheartyou1518 said: *im currently on page 84* look who i found.. this is the start where our thread just get crazy.. guess who's post is this.. "Ohmyyyy...i'm soooo happy i found this forum,i was about to go crazy because of this drama...ohmygod i'm really scared of nesxt weeks episodes...what if JH Actually BELIEVES WITCH Mi Ryungs lies...and he start chasing wench Yun Ah....SHE is ONLY AFTER HIS FATHERS MONEY...."

@akinahana89 congratulations for creating this thread, I loved the episodes quotes and everybody who is participating , good work girls !
@naebdukki101 and @annamchoi for inviting me to this thread. this way it was easier for me to find it.thou I'm a little late I'll try to cach up and join the party!

Guest samsooky

akinahana89 said: samsooky said:
@akinahana89,  Congrats and wonderful job on the thread - samsooky is reporting for duty! 
>:D<  
Let me know if we should bring some of the JoU and Pabo Couple moments (e.g. Ep40 analysis, etc) here to help it grow not only in size but content and enthusiasm. I am afraid the next few weeks are really busy for me, but even though I said I would stay away, I find myself checking in to both threads now. Good grief, we will all need therapy alongside the Shin family pretty soon...

@akinahana89, I'm going to PM you the links to the DC Gall postings I found that had excerpts of the Ep43-46 script I mentioned on the other thread for you to check out for legitimacy. ;)

Guest violet9004

@samsookyas far as i can tell there are a lot of JoU shipper in korea i mean they kind of admit that JJS/IU really look good together and their off the chart chemistry and the fact that they have 12 years old gap its amazing.. :) and most of the comment is about our OTP and also how bad is YA :)) so this story really is all about our OTP :)yes the fact that most of us realise that their love story is really blooming as we reach the end is the indicate that something really fishy going on.. they look so happy when they together and enjoy each other.. 
i think in OB UEE and Joo Won also involve in rumour dating among their fan.. because they filming together like 6 month and it almost impossible to not attach with each other and UEE/JW does't have this crazy chemistry like our OTP.. ^:)^ i sorry UEE/JW FAN
same with JJS/IU they get attach and became close.. IF they dating in real life it almost impossible for us to know that because they will try not to link with each other.. that what Lee Joon (MBLAQ) said idol dating is so normal in SK.. :))
i really hope they get together because i can see JJS is a great man with a great manner .. this couple make me crazy :(

Archived