♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

naebdukki101 said: waeee?? why are you so worried ??afraid his lil bro shrinking??ooowww...sorry...i should say it to your twin...
i'm ok with him getting skinnybut i'm more worried about him getting so tired & not enough sleep + drinking habit with the crews after shootingduring wando scene (floor-bed scene) i notice his eyes were a bit yellowit's usually sign of liver troubles, caused by lack of rest, over-consumption of liquor etc

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said: *page 110*  found another member.. 
Happy Birthday to IU  !
Her character Soon Shin is so adorable.Love the facial expressions and mannerisms, like consciously touching her bangs, the cute little pouts.IU is such a talented young girl.This drama is really great.Fighting! image

clue: cute furry animal who has a bouncing something.. 

iheartyou1518

said: @LovelyJM you're right about SS dad!   

May 17, 2013

"

@yukiyukiku

hmm....i don't think we will see SS father in the drama at all,i think MR had one night stand with someone,perhaps with some married ajjushi she had an affair with or someone she was in love and his parents didn't let them marry,or the worst possibility,she was rapped....i think it's one those options...."

Guest iheartyou1518

naebdukki101 said: iheartyou1518 said: *page 110*  found another member.. 
Happy Birthday to IU  !
Her character Soon Shin is so adorable.Love the facial expressions and mannerisms, like consciously touching her bangs, the cute little pouts.IU is such a talented young girl.This drama is really great.Fighting! image

clue: cute furry animal who has a bouncing something.. 

Guest iheartyou1518

annyeong @frozenyoghurtz! how are you?
i found your first post! :D
"hi all,i'm new here. i begin to like this drama.it's really cute that JH start stuttering each time he talk to the girl he likes. but i do hope SS will not forgive him easily. "

Guest iheartyou1518

KYAA!! JJS is such a thoughtful guy! *swoon* and IU's very hardworking *feeling proud* :)
class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU Behind the Scenes "Eggs Thrown by Baseball Players"

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" Behind of the scenes of IU has been revealed.

May 16, the production crew of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" revealed the behind the scenes story of the scene where IU was egged in the last episode.

Previously, Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) caused an outburst of rumors about the relationship between Lee Soon Shin (IU) and Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk). After the rumors spread online, high school students appeared at Lee Soon Shin's workplace to warn her. They threatened her by grabbing her collar and then throwing eggs at her.

For the creation of this scene, IU had to endure through a lot of pain. Real eggs had to be thrown at IU. The eggs were actually thrown by 3 members of the staff who had all played baseball in the past.

During the process, IU was hit on her left eye. Regardless, IU expressed that she was fine and continued to film the scene.

During the rehearsal, Jo Jung Suk was suggested an alternative reaction to the scene. Staff suggested, "How would you feel if Shin Joon Ho pushed away the high school students?" Jo Jung Suk shook his head and answered, "I can't do it because I think I'll actually become angry."

The girls who were acting as the high school students constantly apologized to IU for grabbing her by the collar and pushing around for the scene. However, IU laughed and comforted them by saying, "I'm not that weak to be hurt from this."

According to a representative of A Story, the creator of "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" stated, "The official challenge of Lee Soon Shin will begin now after giving up her dreams of becoming an actress. This episode will surely draw attention for all the efforts of the cast and crew that will show in all the scenes."

Source : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9513/20130517/youre-best-lee-soon-shin-iu-behind-scenes-eggs-thrown.htm

Guest iheartyou1518

@tiendoank , @naebdukki101 and @akinahana89 thank you *hugs*  you gals are such sweet unnis! :)
the thread is still serious, no byeontae talk so far.. we're on episode 21 with 125 pages i wonder how we got 1000 pages?? hmmm.. 

@babyviolets 

Good luck with whatever discovery you find... You sure are one faithful detective trying to get as many prooofs as possible to prove there is this romantic crime commited by JJS.. hehheheh

that makes me remember Blue's song.."If loving you with all my heart is a crime, then I'm guilty"... please prove that JJS is guilty!!!!

@iheartyou1518

salute to your hard efforts digging up thousands of posts!!!! 

@tiendoank

yes boss! :-B

incidentally, I have always wanted to become a detective when I was a kid! However, my family was never in 1 place for long so I had to give up on that idea. Besides, I think I'm too soft-hearted to become one :\">

Guest iheartyou1518

babyviolets said: @ iheartyou1518

wow! You really took time to do this! Thank you so much!:x:x:x

anyway, want me to help? I can start from pg500 onwards. I won't be able to dig up members' first post though, unless they indicate that it was their first.

Guest iheartyou1518

awww.. i found one of my post.. :D
adorkable ceo image

vs. 
hot ceoimage

i'll take both looks but not this one..

or this 

even JJS doesn't like it.. LOL.
cr:uploaders

babyviolets said:

@ iheartyou1518

wow! You really took time to do this! Thank you so much!

anyway, want me to help? I can start from pg500 onwards. I won't be able to dig up members' first post though, unless they indicate that it was their first.

you're welcome! :) sure you can.. :) 

Okies, I'll start as I get hold of my lappie...doing this om my tab is pure torture! Hehehe

Guest iheartyou1518

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"IU Says Jo Jung Suk Is a Gentleman

By Missy+ on May 2, 2013 | 1 Comment

IU_jojungsuk

Singer and now recognized actress IU praised Jo Jung Suk for his friendly personality during a recent episode of KBS 2TV Happy Together. She showered compliments on her fellow actor on the drama series, You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin, saying that he is a “overprotective gentleman.”

IU added, “Whenever my eyes meet Jo Jung Suk’s eyes on the set, he would always greet me with his unique tone and a smile.” IU, Son Tae Young, and Yoo In Na then all proceeded to impersonate Jo Jung Suk’s voice, bringing laughter to the set. In addition, it was reported that Jo Jung Suk acted as a human endorphin throughout the show as he showcased his magnetic charms with various talents, such as dancing.

What do you think of the two as a couple in the drama?

(Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr)

awww.. one of JJS's charm! *swoon*

Archived