♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

airbening said: Ah...So Everyone make an age cencus here..let me do some recap.
@amy 14
@iheartyou1518 20
@Ayame 23  
@akinahana89 and @theEBILone 26
@rozylyana 27
@babyviolets 28
@maejm 29 *high five* same with me ;)
@yoeda @tiendoank 30
@simplymebeingcrazy 39
So..
Annyeong uri Unnie..
Annyeong uri Dongsaeng...
Anyone else???
I'm not 26. LOL. :))

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

tiendoank said: You knoo what..
I might have been smitten by JJS moooooaaar than I thought..
right now I'm busy copying pasting my YTBLSS folder from phone to my laptop and vice versa,.. and also checking this thread every 5 minute interval, all while listening to JH's Spinning Around ringtone in replay mode.

tiendoank said: You knoo what..
I might have been smitten by JJS moooooaaar than I thought..
right now I'm busy copying pasting my YTBLSS folder from phone to my laptop and vice versa,.. and also checking this thread every 5 minute interval, all while listening to JH's Spinning Around ringtone in replay mode.

simplymebeingcrazy

said:

naebdukki101

said:

=))=))=))

i was doomed at how the word "mangled " ever come to the picture

and i was amazed that none put a stamp, so i searched on the internet...and i was bewildered...saying some excessive mangle..weak or somthing ...moolaaa..cant search detail with hp

then i ask u, unnie

then both unnie

my mind was so stuck at JJS'

i cant get my mind off

=))=))

Guest iheartyou1518

awww.. thank you and welcome @samsooky *hugs*
tumblr_man0zkusEM1qefhgc.gif

i know how busy you are, when you have time please come and visit us (both thread) we'll be waiting.. but dont take too long, okay? drama's almost over..keke.. 

akinahana89 said: airbening said: Ah...So Everyone make an age cencus here..let me do some recap.
@amy 14
@iheartyou1518 20
@Ayame 23  
@rozylyana 27
@babyviolets 28
@yoeda @tiendoank 30
@simplymebeingcrazy 39
So..
Annyeong uri Unnie..
Anyone else???

tiendoank said: You know what... this thread is moving like a train in a couple of hours. I'm sure @akinahana89 will be amazed when she wakes up..
while the other side of the world... things go so slow.... ... I'm not sure if amazed would be the right word to describe what I felt upon waking up this morning...

614m.png

More like shock? LOL

akinahana89 said: airbening said: Ah...So Everyone make an age cencus here..let me do some recap.
@amy 14
@iheartyou1518 20
@Ayame 23  
@rozylyana 27
@babyviolets 28
@yoeda @tiendoank 30
@simplymebeingcrazy 39
So..
Annyeong uri Unnie..
Anyone else???

@amy 14
@iheartyou1518 20
@Ayame 23  
@rozylyana 27
@babyviolets 28
@yoeda @tiendoank 30
@simplymebeingcrazy 39
So..
Annyeong uri Unnie..
Anyone else???

Guest Jill Jung

naebdukki101 said:

let's call a party here@edensor @atilia @yoeda @annamchoi @KatKat09 @bluphoenix @Ayame @samsooky @simplymebeingcrazy @rozylyana @Tien Do @Layali @eidasayang @shabbychic @pricenssrach @Jekei @xxmagsxx @smmr @fifiyon @chrissydiva @kingslayer @dfwkimchi @Jill Jung @theEBILone 

hi ALLwelcome to JoU couple threadwhile YTBLSS is nearing an end and having a bloody storm, let's not be too blue about itand re-direct ourselves to something else for fun for a moment here

many of us ship JJS & IU for real, while others may notplease feel free to join us here, even though you may not ship themwho knows you can knock some senses to us & bring different angles to our discussionfriendly reminder: this is ALL meant for fun only...delusional as anyone can be and ALWAYS be open minded thank you...aja aja fighting >:D

Thank you @akinahana for creating this wonderful thread dedicated to our dearest JJS and IU. It only proves that JoU are beyond 50 eps worth, we maybe delusional most of the time yet we still embrace the realities of life so what comes around goes around. We will walk with them on their journey... Group hug chingus fighting!!! Let's start the party, stay happy and positive always ;)

Archived