♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simplymebeingcrazy

said: Aishhh.... I can't bring those BTS photos from the MT/Train episode!

Those pictures actually started my suspicion that there is something more than "acting" going on between those two. They were much too comfortable and too sweet there.  Hmmmm....  @-)

And the picture of them together that JJS uploaded on twitter is more like asking silently if they look good together and testing how the netizens will react. 

:D

This video is just a recording of a photoshoot he did way back in 2011 (you can actually see that his face is still a little round here) and I didn't think much of it at first, then come 1:16 and I wondered why the background music was so familiar! It took me some time to recognize the song! lol

cr: rachel byun at YT
Note: not sure if the song is actually played in the studio during the photoshoot, or the uploader added it later as I am not familiar with video editing etc. btw, this video was published on may 13, 2012, so there was no way this was intentional. it's like they were destined even before they met!!!kyaaaaa....

naebdukki101 said:

so dont ever....eveeeer invite JJS or IU to soompi

poor guy cant afford it

Are you implying that I have to copy the thread link and post it in @jojeol 's twitter???

=)) i am implying??

and why does go to the other the way???

do u want him to know whatever names we call him? are you that curious?

Guest iheartyou1518

happy together gifs..
on the interview part JJS is on IU's right.. notice her eyes and her lips.. :D
tumblr_mm6tfo8Q4x1qdcel5o5_250.gif  tumblr_mm6tfo8Q4x1qdcel5o6_250.gif 
tumblr_mm6tfo8Q4x1qdcel5o7_250.gif  tumblr_mm6tfo8Q4x1qdcel5o4_250.gif

on the eating part.. JJS is on her left.. i just included the last gif cause i love her healthy appetite.. :D
tumblr_mm6thjnR5d1qdcel5o5_250.gif tumblr_mm6thjnR5d1qdcel5o9_250.gif
tumblr_mm6thjnR5d1qdcel5o2_250.gif tumblr_mm6thjnR5d1qdcel5o8_250.gif
cr: kpopcorngifs

happy together gifs..

on the interview part JJS is on IU's right.. notice her eyes and her lips.. :D

on the eating part.. JJS is on her left.. i just included the last gif cause i love her healthy appetite.. :D

cr: kpopcorngifs

when IU smile & bit her lips like that...it must be when JJS reenact naebdukki kiss

babyviolets said: This video is just a recording of a photoshoot he did way back in 2011 (you can actually see that his face is still a little round here) and I didn't think much of it at first, then come 1:16 and I wondered why the background music was so familiar! It took me some time to recognize the song! lol
Note: not sure if the song is actually played in the studio during the photoshoot, or the uploader added it later as I am not familiar with video editing etc. btw, this video was published on may 13, 2012, so there was no way this was intentional. it's like they were destined even before they met!!!kyaaaaa....

tiendoank said: babyviolets said: This video is just a recording of a photoshoot he did way back in 2011 (you can actually see that his face is still a little round here) and I didn't think much of it at first, then come 1:16 and I wondered why the background music was so familiar! It took me some time to recognize the song! lol

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

naebdukki101 said: =))=))=))
i was doomed at how the word "mangled " ever come to the picture
and i was amazed that none put a stamp, so i searched on the internet...and i was bewildered...saying some excessive mangle..weak or somthing ...moolaaa..cant search detail with hp
then i ask u, unnie
then both unnie & uri samsaenim Tien replied with more accurate
my mind was so stuck at JJS'
i cant get my mind off =))=))

Archived