akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank

said:

iheartyou1518

said:

*im currently on page 84* look who i found.. 
this is the start where our thread just get crazy.. guess who's post is this.. 
"Ohmyyyy...i'm soooo happy i found this forum,i was about to go crazy because of this drama...ohmygod i'm really scared of nesxt weeks episodes...what if JH Actually BELIEVES WITCH Mi Ryungs lies...and he start chasing wench Yun Ah....SHE is ONLY AFTER HIS FATHERS MONEY...."

how i love this gal! 

=))

iheartyou1518 said:

“Thank you. I’m really happy these days. I never thought acting would make my heart beat. I get to say something I would never have to in my life… I get to show emotions that are stuck on my mind. I never felt this happy in my life since I was born. It’s so interesting and fun. Thank you for making me feel all these. I really am grateful, President.”  - Soon Shin

cr to yesdramas; jjsweeter0211

airbening said: Ah...So Everyone make an age cencus here..let me do some recap.
@amy 14
@iheartyou1518 20
@Ayame 23  
@akinahana89 and @theEBILone 26
@rozylyana 27
@babyviolets 28
@maejm 29 *high five* same with me ;)
@yoeda @tiendoank 30
@simplymebeingcrazy 39
So..
Annyeong uri Unnie..
Annyeong uri Dongsaeng...
Anyone else???

simplymebeingcrazy

wrote:

»

atilia said:<br />

<br />

iheartyou1518 said:<br />

<br />

atilia said:<br />

hello?<br />

<br />

<br />

awww..

@atilia

's being shy!!! come! come! <br />

<br />

<br />

i would like to join you peeps but i'm really tired now. need to sleep to get up early for work tomorrow. maybe from now i won't visit here and YTBLSS thread as much as i want to but remember that i always love you all! you're my source of joy after a hectic day! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

p/s: I proudly say that I'm turning 24 a couple of months later. 

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

how many couple???  tiny details like number of months do matter here.  

=))

Rest well my friend! 

:-*

This thought has been chipping away at my JoU dreams since last night.With the preview of Epi 45 having scared me into concluding there would be no Shin Shin interaction this week ,does this possibly mean JJS and IU won't  get to film together any scenes for a week depending on when pabouu reconciliation does happen?? I know next week's episodes will have our pabouu couple having flashbacks of their moments spent together.For me this is not acceptable.I want pabou to dream of one another doing pabouu stufff..like in Hindi movies when the couple go through a separation ,the audience gets to see a dream sequence where the couple hallucinate dream of one another.That way JoU would get to shoot scenes together (without doing much to further the story....as if the break-up moved the story : ((  ) .This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional.... 

Guest samsooky

Thoughts on a Difficult but Very Important Episode 44 and Final Episodes…

Chuck Palahniuk, in Stranger than Fiction has said, “A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart.”…I won’t claim that the writer and PD of YTBLSS should be given awards for the best writing or story-telling, but I will have to admit that rather than feel disappointment (especially since we are now feeling the heart break of the last episodes), we must applaud YTBLSS for having given us this magnificent story of SS and JH, to give us this rich range of emotions.  If they did anything right, they came up with the story arc for this OTP that has been truly a complete journey and cast JJS and IU into these roles, that we feel the extremes of pain/heart-break and joy/bliss when they are sad or happy, means they have not only done their job well, but have given us a truly memorable experience because of their sincere acting. The goal of any writer or other storytellers (film/drama-makers), more than the message or agenda, I think should be to move the audience – whether that is joy or laughter or pain or heart break. We experienced all of those emotions and more through the Pabo Couple’s journey! Our frustration levels would not be so high if this were a 20 vs. 50 episode series and the focus on the OTP alone, but we’ve already talked about all that and now, we have to step back, after some rest, and when we watch the series again, we may feel that it was more complete than we thought (even if the execution of the writing was no where near brilliant). I plan on doing that as soon as Ep50 airs! :) 

Also, after watching Episode 44 with English subs, I realized how important it was because it gave us a lot and cleared up a lot of confusion and my initial response (like so many on this thread, frustration at the logic flow – the necessity of JH’s decision to separate).  We have been so used to the light moments and the round-about, convolutions of the stories getting further and further tangled, that it was nice to see the writer eliminate some outstanding issues (e.g. who is the birth father) which I was afraid would mean a rushed ending and a longer separation for our OTP than an episode or two (which I have written about in earlier posts).  But I am heartened and I hope you will be as well…thank you for reading and allowing me to share my thoughts. Apologies to those who are following the other subplots (YS and HS) but I will just highlight some key thoughts on SS’s story which involved two main tracks told in parallel: 1) The truth about her birth parents/origin(that involves MR, CH, Lee Family, etc) and 2) her love story with JH which is intertwined with her identity and character growth through the dreams of being an actress.  Like so many, I have been so caught up in the story of JH and SS that I forgot the big picture and the main events that drove the story early on – her father’s death and the ‘bet’ which by itself is less important than the fact that it brought SS to JH and SS closer to MR’s world. That’s why we actually should have expected two crises towards the end to drive this story to completion. I thought the break-up/separation was confusing but if we think of it this way, it serves as one of the two crises and thankfully it is ‘early’ enough that it will have to be resolved sooner (in the next two episodes at most) because the second will be the truth of that fateful night when the accident happened and how it will impact not only SS’s career but relationship with MR (likely taking us through 47-49).

No Danger for OTP - JH’s Love for SS  & Decision to Separate: @ckooleet (p1434 of main thread) explained so well that I will recommend reading her post a few pages back. There should be no more disputes (I hope from our thread) whether JH was cowering in front of YA or why he is willing to give up his position as CEO. I must say JJS plays JH with so much heart and finesse - never overdoing his facial acting and using his voice (as well as body and eyes), quivering, tearful, broken, etc to elevated the character and the writing.  As I’ve said in previous posts, JH will do it only for one reason: to stop SS from experiencing further pain or humiliation.  Hurting her with the break up (and hurting himself in the process) seems justified to him, if it means saving her from hurting even more if she finds out the truth, especially if evil YA does the spilling of the beans. In life, and for many who may be young still, ideals are important and are as important as the air we breathe, but we often find our decisions are driven by the lesser of two (or more) evils (I know, I hate that too!). JH only came to this point after he saw how happy SS was about how far she had come since he saw the girl crying and huddled on the street, her confidence and her successes (fancafe, I’m prettier in person) – acting gives her so much – how can he be selfish? Even though he tells MR the break-up is like placing a band-aid on a volcano that will erupt anyway, but he has to do what he can that is within his power.  At this point, there are two loose canons: YA and Reporter Park. JH thinks that the only one he can control right now is YA, since Reporter Park will not budge (this is why we saw him meet with both before his decision at the end of Episode 44). 

As for YA, JH knows she is just a lost case and YA also knows that she's lost, but she is stubborn. Just because you say 'you will come back' doesn't mean HE WILL! Even though she is still resisting and blaming SS for what was her fault and no one else’s for not treating JH well, disregarding him, his love, and ultimately, losing JH a long time ago. Plain. Simple.  If I was told that the person I supposedly loved and wanted to be with was willing to do anything to prevent another woman from hurting EXCEPT getting back together with me because of who I had become – well, that would have been the end of me. Her due is coming but may not be as grand as an event as we think, but more quietly, having lost everything. As for JH, to be near SS and not to be with her is not possible so he has to distance himself (he won’t stay and make her life more difficult). If he were to go far (mind you, this is all hypothetical at this point), he won’t go too far (emotionally)– he will be watching out for her even at a distance (like Daddy Long Legs still). In the beginning of the drama we were told that JH gave up singing for a girl but we learn throughout YTBLSS that he had other issues – stage fright, lack of will, self-faith, etc-that led to his decision to abandon that dream. This time, he is really willing to give up everything when he really doesn’t have to do so. Even if he leaves his post, not sure it has any real meaning other than the symbolic factor for WHY (the reason) he left which is important for SS to know (when all comes to light). It’s like a scene in every other movie or drama when a character is on their way to the airport or train station, but they don’t really go through with it for one reason or another. Reporter Park’s article will come out soon (likely this week since we are running out of episodes) and will drive the story to the next level- what will happen if their worst fear happens and the truth is released? And will drive our OTP back together.

No More Birth Secrets, One Final Family Secret: Ep44 also eliminated the mystery surrounding the birth father. SS’s reaction was also really interesting because her disinterest (and MR’s detachment) in finding out who this man was means we won’t have to spend any more time on this issue in the next six episodes. He was a gambling addict, drunkard, etc and probably not someone SS would like to know.  SS’s compassion and understanding towards MR was also really important because that feeds into the reason why MR begged (I was struck at the contrast of how she used to treat JH previously) him to do what is in his power to stop the story from coming out and ensure SS doesn’t learn that CH gave up his life for MR and MR stayed quiet all this time about the truth of that night.

So what’s left? The Lee family finding out that CH was not SS’s father and that he met MR that night of the accident. I found the lovely scene with the Lee family pointing to less angsty response from them when the truth comes out. Although they may blame SS for knowing and not telling, I think they will understand when they realize she bore the burden of knowing CH was not her father and left the house willingly. She suffered alienation and recrimination for her decision and their ignorant wrath, for something that she knew but couldn’t share with them. Also, the way SS talks with her adopted Mom about MR, that she is pitiful was really a sign of the necessary healing to come.

More than One Witness to the Accident – Impact of Reporter Park’s Article: Reporter Park is really determined and we learn through his conversation with SS that he has enough circumstantial evidence that even if he were to publish the story/article at any point, he's egging the parties along to get more for his story but after this episode, getting nothing from SS and JH, why should he wait any longer? There would be enough to destroy MR and likely take down SS’s fledgling career by association with the type of person MR is written up to be when it is released (he just wants his scoop and rewards for the big story). He is the worst of opportunists - frankly, I don't really believe in destroying other lives and justifying it as journalism and getting the truth out to the public. Go to the police if justice for the victim is the consideration! (Argh!) Anyway, if SS hadn’t interrupted, we would have learned more about this witness. JH’s father can place MR at the bar/restaurant and that she met with CH, and later on the street, but he didn’t really see the accident (unless I missed something) so he can’t vouch about how the accident happened. Sadly, either SS’s birth mother or her beloved adopted father seemed to have been fated to die that night. I think the bond between MR and CH has also been the reason why MR hasn’t found happiness and that CH was willing to save her life, that he also cared eeply about her. Had Grandma not interfered, would life had turned out differently? Perhaps MR would have chosen a more truthful path and earnest journey to becoming an actress, while loving CH and having her family? I wondered if the writer did this so that MR, in the end, will not prevent JH and SS from getting together and for SS, and everyone will understand if SS decides that she would like to balance her love/family life as well as her career ambitions. At this point, YA’s threats are meaningless because Reporter Park will publish the article. Given the pace of the drama, likely coming up this week.

Shin Papa’s Moment of Illumination: Where’s @aloboro? He would have been proud of his favorite character (she is a really good actress, regrettably, she didn't get a chance to shine in this drama, but will definitely shine in others, I am sure). JH’s sister really told Papa Shin what has not been well-communicated by the writer– that the women of the Shin family feel disregarded and neglected. That the street goes both ways – if he is tired of them because they are annoying and nit-picky, it’s only because they are trying to seek attention, he has to given them more care and time and attention. Which is true, but frankly, it still doesn’t explain why both Mother and daughter have been so judgmental, petty, and superficial…but I guess this is setting us up for a Shin family reconciliation pretty soon and acceptance of SS. I thought it was really sad that she was near tears and said, have you tried to have a conversation with me beyond marrying a doctor? Wow…too bad it is so late in the series to have dug deeper on parent-adult child communication. It took his moving out and having marital problems to realize that he had run away from his humble beginnings and though he had chosen power and prestige he lacked passion for other areas of his life and all this time, Papa Shin looked down at JH for having the spirit and passion to pursue his dreams, even at the cost of abandoning his wealth, and even now, pursing and loving SS, ignoring his family’s opinion.  Karma is a killer but thankfully, dharma also exists which means we have a chance to practice compassion and soften our hearts, and I think we are going to see that happening pretty soon for the Shin family (and all around SS-MR, etc). I suspect the wrinkles will be ironed out between the Shin family and MR by Episode 49 – they will be in-laws after all!

Final Thoughts...At Least for Now: As much as I love our OTP, I really am looking for the healing all around between MR, SS, JH, Lee and Shin Families. As SS says in this episode, on the outside people like MR (and I think YA) may look like they have it all, but on the inside, they are the Miserable Cinderellas, spending most of their time maintaining an image, even doing terrible things to others, at the expense of their own souls.  Interestingly, both Mama Shin and Mama Lee were so jealous of MR, the actress and woman, because of what they perceived they saw - that they missed out on the key fact – what does this person feel when she looks in the mirror? I am reminded of what SS said after JH took her to Dr.Shin for the plastic surgery in those earlier episodes. I may be pretty on the outside, but can you change how ugly I feel on the inside? I think SS’s journey as our heroine (with JH by her side, of course) was to reveal and validate how beautiful she was on the inside while externally, she took steps to strengthen her identity, character, will, and confidence, and now can choose a different path than the MR and YA, balancing all areas of life – love, family, along with her dream of being an actress.  

Anyway, sorry for the LONG post…but please hang on team YTBLSS and please take care of your anxious hearts! For those who may be faint of heart (especially after this weekend's episodes), you may want to skip this coming weekend’s episodes (for health and sanity reasons) since we will likely see the consequences of the separation still (since it was the cliffhanger for Ep44, Ep45 will not be easy) and Reporter Park’s determination to release the article.  But when the truth comes out (has to be soon), we will probably see SS running away again mirroring the episodes after she found out about her birth secret and we know JH will be running after her. We’ll have to see their reunion before we see how they will handle the impact of the scandalous article on SS’s career and also, SS’s relationship with MR, which I think is that second crisis. What will SS do? MR is the woman who gave her life and now, misery but also, through a difficult decision to give up SS when she was at rock-bottom, gave her a happy childhood, beloved parents and family.  I suspect Episodes 47-49 will deal with these matters as well as YA and Shin family loose ends. Of course, look forward to all the range of emotions through the rest of the episodes and especially, Episode 50 – happy ending or shall we say, happy beginning for our Shin-Shin/Pabo Couple!

Be well everyone - hope you will have a great week! >:D<    

PS: This was also posted on the main thread, sorry didn't know if I should link or repost! Hope you don't mind...

Layali said: This thought has been chipping away at my JoU dreams since last night.With the preview of Epi 45 having scared me into concluding there would be no Shin Shin interaction this week ,does this possibly mean JJS and IU won't  get to film together any scenes for a week depending on when pabouu reconciliation does happen?? I know next week's episodes will have our pabouu couple having flashbacks of their moments spent together.For me this is not acceptable.I want pabou to dream of one another doing pabouu stufff..like in Hindi movies when the couple go through a separation ,the audience gets to see a dream sequence where the couple hallucinate dream of one another.That way JoU would get to shoot scenes together (without doing much to further the story....as if the break-up moved the story : ((  ) .This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional.... 

LovelyJM

said:

Layali

said: This thought has been chipping away at my JoU dreams since last night.With the preview of Epi 45 having scared me into concluding there would be no Shin Shin interaction this week ,does this possibly mean JJS and IU won't  get to film together any scenes for a week depending on when pabouu reconciliation does happen?? I know next week's episodes will have our pabouu couple having flashbacks of their moments spent together.For me this is not acceptable.I want pabou to dream of one another doing pabouu stufff..like in Hindi movies when the couple go through a separation ,the audience gets to see a dream sequence where the couple

hallucinate

dream of one another.That way JoU would get to shoot scenes together (without doing much to further the story....as if the break-up moved the story : ((  ) .This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional....This is  not delusional.... 

this scene really made him realize that he really cares about her..when SS said to him she has a heart to and gets hurt like others!!his sad puppy eyes were too much for me that day, but i still think he was jerk, he should say sorry with a sincere heart....but all he said was u stupid, u should be thankful..ohmygod this guy cham!!!why am i rooting for him again..moullaaa!!!49321.jpg

SS walking away from him..awww 
49320.jpg

JH's face is like what the *ell is he doing with my girl.. :-O lol but here really didn't when he saw them together, YH first asked him what are you doing here   JH first looked at him Up and Down than he said hyung  what U doing here..aww it was kind cute :x 49316.jpg

YH oh noo what the *ell he's doing here?!lol49317.jpg
SS" this jashkiyaa the what the *ell he wants,i wish i could kick his balls if he has any for once!!!49318.jpg

awwww stalking SS..hahah ohgod his puppy eyes<3349267.jpg

Soon Shinaa where are u.. :))49268.jpg

damnn it they didn't show this scene it soo hilarious haha..49269.jpg

JH expalining himself to baker ajjashi after he was busted stalking  SS's house buhahah thinking there was only ladies there..lol49270.jpg

BTW am sorry if they are already posted but geez is not going to hurt u right to see this dorky CEO ..no matter how much we hate him, this is who JH really is doing bad decisions than asking forgiveness and also doing silly things like this coz of SS..aigoo moulla

Most of all I want to believe that our cruel writer wrote a great sweet and beautiful primerenie for our main couple in the 45-46 series and not later because the monitor is not suffering unbearable difficult and painful especially if this in my opinion and could break not be at all if a real mother would have been on a loving mother that for the happiness of his own daughter would sacrifice everything for the sake of her happiness and career actress and all the rest if will require and the more I would have respected her if she ever covered her mouth with what that YA reasonable arguments that maybe she would understand, and can not be dropped in order to be up to the mouth of blackmail JH painful for him to break with the SS  =((  
I hope even more that the writer may God have mercy on the poor, and the audience will not force us to watch as a picture our knight JH for love and happiness SS back to its former snake will be all that he would kill me immediately:-O                                               
writer, for God's sake come to your senses and give a lot of happiness and love JH-SS[-O< 
and at least one full series and not just 5 minutes give them happiness without unnecessary conflicts or without the presence of someone in their lives and do the best you can do for a writer to write in such a beautiful place on the island where they were happy and in love in the 38 series  where no one will ever stop them from loving each other where there is not anyone who can bring them pain and finally let him run away from everyone and get married and quickly :x ^:)^ [-O<

I also want it to be so in real life                                   1cf4c155c8fec36d110a169be2909e5d.jpg                                                      

:x ^:)^ [-O<

I have a thought, if us fangirls are already so messed up like this just by watching the show...how much more for jjs and IU who actually had to portray those characters? In k2h, esk dies so at least he doesn't feel anything :D but here, jh had to go through a very difficult break up with someone he treasures more than his own life! The emotions we saw from jjs were so strong that I am actually worried about his health, especially since his a method actor, and will probably see those emotions as his own for he duration of the drama--even after the director says cut! I think this is by far the most difficult character I've seen him in so far , emotionally--even more than k2h! At least in k2h, he was someone who had an analytical and idealistic personality, but jh is such a vulnerable character, that's why I'm seriously very worried about him right now. I hope he is able to deal with the emotions from the break up well... :(

Archived