[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Is it just me or the latest episode (414) seems a little unfair?

I mean the rules of the game.

I'll put it under spoiler so please ignore if you think it is fair.

Spoiler

I mean the rules of the last game seems like it was design to make JSM win. In the past they always make way for the other member to win. Even if it is stage like LKS's maze revenge. 

They can only eliminate a person if they won the bidding and the architect knows the bids of everyone.

In the end YJS said to SJH "If I win the did then I can eliminate her." so he really have to win the bid to eliminate someone but JSM know how much YJS will bid, in this sense JSM can just out bid everyone if her assistant is the target. As for her own name tag of course she can do the same for her and just make her assistant win the bid. Then no one can touch their name tag. it would be at least be fair if there are "chances" on when she can know the bids of everyone. There was also no "OUT" announcement through out the game. I think they did this in the past but i'm not quite sure. This also played a crucial role because they don't really know who is left alive. Which definitely work on the favor of the architect and her assistant. and I can see any other reason why there is no announcement like in the past. I don't have anything against JSM or anything. I just weirded me out like is there really a way to eliminate her?? This are just my thoughts. Peace. :)

There may not be a lot of SpartAce moments in the episode yesterday but I am happy with the scenes our dear couple has managed to give us. It is understandable because they were not chosen to be partners. :)

I know I haven't been contributing in this forum because of some circumstances but I am still quite aware with the recent happenings on our dear SA through IG, YT and some media outlets news, thus, I hope you will still allow me to say these things. I chose to contribute in this forum because I like the chemistry between KJK and SJH and how the shippers here are respectful of everyone's views. While I was lurking in IG, I am saddened by what I noticed on posts/comments of some people who claim to be former SpartAce shippers. I hope that they can still be fair with KJK and SJH (esp with SJH) now that they are now defending/supporting their new female bias. I hope that they can acknowledge the contribution made by all members (esp the old ones).

Having said these, if you are these "SpartAce shippers" (who may be lurkers in this forum now) please be reminded that RM will not be known internationally if not through the old members' efforts. If RM is geared towards being a GAG SHOW rather than a GAME SHOW which KJK and SJH are good at being both competitive individuals, please do not blame them. Slapstick comedy may not be their thing. 

I do respect your choice but PLEASE BE FAIR

I have to say my sincere appreciation as well for those who consistently defend SA against bashers. They also have new defenders in IG who have managed to analyze how RM is being played now. :grin:

• Thanks 5

*) KJK and SJH fighting for the same flag during one of the round for the first game, they even hold the flag together for awhile

*) when LKS pulling down his pants, KJK protested that So Min was in front of him. but why he's not protesting about SJH eventhough she's nearer to him ? (Tuna noona is out of the question, becoz she say it by herself that she didn't saw anything)

*) after SJH beat JSM in the last game, JSM said that SJH is like KJK

• Like 3

Review SA moments ep 415:

Theme : Happy Death Day Along with the Birthday Race

This episode is really great!! I even didn’t know when it already end! Actually I love when they make it into story like this, so it is really great! And one person  whom make me so happy in this episode is tuna ahjuma!!wkwkwkwkwk…I love her!!

OPENING SEGMENT:

They use KJK’s changing name to name 3 members whose born in August. Because of that we can see  SJH’s young face in her T-Shirt with her birth name “Cheun Seung Im”. And KJK promote SJH to choose by ‘grim reapers’ by said “to avoid the penalty, you would have a better chance with Ji Hyo, she rarely receives the penalty”. LKS, JSM, and YSC as grim reapers, JSJ and KJK as prosecutor and SJH, YJS, and HH whom born in august as deceased people.

In the car when KJK and JSJ met tuna ahjuma as Queen of Death:

They talked about deceased people, and first YJS as ‘ugly man’, KJK join JSJ complain much about YJS, and when SJH as CSI come in second, you can see KJK’s smile in one second, because after that the scene focus on JSJ and NSY, we can just heard KJK add ‘yeah’ ‘hmm’ ‘ne’ and just said ‘her grim reaper must be have hard time’, LOL, and after that is HH, and KJK said first ‘aigoo’ and the camera shooted with those 3 again, and he complain about HH too. LOL, why with CSI part, the camera didn’t shoot KJK?

FIRST SEGMENT:

When the deceased people and the grim reapers came into scene, SJH asked first why she isn’t see KJK and JSJ?

Game The Rose of Sharon Has Bloomed:

- And one thing I learned when I saw this, don’t ever try make a mess with HH, because he know every  body’s secret!

- When SJH is ousted along with HH because  they are not look so love enough, and then the scene move to KJK whom had kiss from LKS, and KJK said "I was expressing my love too, but the one I love is gone, I love Sechan, but he’s gone, someone please stop kwangsoo!!" LOL he must add YSC, if he just said the one I love is ousted, so that mean is SJH whom freshly ousted along with HH ( yeeaahh me and my delulu mind) because after he said that, they shoot YSC and then SJH’s face, LOL.

- After that when question about ‘Grim Reaper’ Role, they standing side by side.  And when the next question after that, they accidentally grab the same flag ( you can see KJK’s  smile from afar, eheemm), and he give that flag to SJH, so she can answer rather than him, and because of that when SJH and LKS win, and SJH and LKS give punishment to YJS & JSM group rather than KJK & JSJ team whom have the same equal as YJS team.

- I love when SJH not agree when JSJ did water slap JSM so hard. That’s why I love her personality!

- In water slap punishment , SJH always stand beside HH, KJK, and YSC.

SECOND SEGMENT ( Lunch Game ):

Trial 2 ( Greed Underworld)

When JSJ and KJK want to punish SJH because her ‘sleep’ greed, and LKS as her representative said he have nothing to say to defend it, and after that KJK laugh at laud and clap his hands, LOL. KJK even said ‘she sleeps so much’ ( why KJK always smiling when they talked about SJH?). And SJH explained her sleep greedy by said “ I accept it to an extent, however I stopped my self from sleeping as much as I could” (LOL) and KJK responded  “ Is that so? You did? How?” SJH said “ I did my best” when SA talked, the others seems invisible for them, LOL ( I was being shy, it just like sneaking in lovebirds conversation, LOL)

Meal Game

And again KJK & LKS controversy again ( It was not the first time) And I don’t want to go further about this, I just want to said I dislike  LKS action toward KJK. But when that accident happen ( maybe because I am already married) SJH reaction different than JSM. JSM seems shocked and close her eyes, but SJH turned her face away and laugh shyly ( LOL forgive me, but I think it’s not the first time she saw that ( despite remember Big Bang episode in the lake?) maybe they gym together?hemmm…..(me and my delulu mind, forgive me, really!). I imagine if my husband get into KJK position, and that accident happen, i am definitely do SJH action, I will turn my face away and laugh shyly too, because I am ‘familiar’ with him. ( Sorry If you uncomfortable with this.)

THIRD GAME:

When SJH x JSM, SJH win and after that JSM said “ She was like KJK” wkwkkw and the caption said ‘female KJK’. And KJK and JSJ lose, so they must get 3 drops of tears of repentance, and KJK succeed by remember about his mother, I laughed when he said ‘Omoni..’ OMG!

CONCLUSION:

Tuna Ahjuma always be my favorite RM guest! I even like her when she and her sister join HT ( Believe me, they are so funny), SO this episode really great! I am so satisfied! I even didn’t realized when it end?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

First thought watching the episode.. How much will Haha tells regarding SA.. How much will SA tells about each other. XD

Upon knowing the theme for this episode I was hoping they'll dare SA to reveal their relationship (I know they wont, but its what come out first to mind dammit :p)

I like the current bus sitting placement (SA sitting together - I prefer them sitting together at the back tho, since they could sometimes forget theres camera, but I take what I can)

When they got to the warehouse, I legitly falls in love with Hwan Jin. This is the old RM that I falls in love with back in 2010-2011

During candy game, KJK correctly guessed JH didnt give 5 candies (because she smiles + talking, and not driving everyone else crazy lol) He really understand her well.

I like the scene when SJH doing her dare with KJK as background.

When YSC had to answer the truth about KJK, even tho it was a text message between LKS and YSC, SJH knows the answer. She guessed, but without close relationship she shouldnt be able to.

When they about to answer the quiz at the end, SJH is quite interested to KJK's health and look to his direction, not Haha.

I find it funny that KJK tried matchmaking Bobby and Sunmi first so as SJH stayed with Haha. Then it was picked up by JSJ.

I'm sorry for the lady who partnered KJK, even tho they tried to make her like the psycho type, she faded out because KJK simply forgets her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This could just be a testament to how strong JK's detective skills are, but when they did the first team challenge with the candies, JK knew right away that JH was lying about how much she submitted. 

After the first round, JK looked at JS and said that he should contribute candies (probably suspecting that due to his nature, he didn't submit enough). JS replies "Yes" out of instinct, which confirmed JK's suspicions. Ji Hyo started to say something, but JK then called her out on it right away, saying that her suddenly talking in that moment meant that she didn't give enough either. "If JH had submitted five candies, she would have been driving us crazy! (JK impersonating JH acting angry) 'Why didn't you submit five candies?' She definitely didn't give enough because she's just smiling!" 

And JH really couldn't do anything more than smile at that point. I find it hilarious (and also indicative of how well JK knows JH), because usually in situations like that, JH and JK are pretty forthcoming and loyal to the group as a whole. Of course, they both have had their occasional moments of "to each their own", but for the most part, JK is probably the most loyal, followed by JH in regards to things like this. So, while JK suspecting JS or KS is not surprising and is probably a reflex reaction that all of the members have (especially when sometimes it's obvious that JS and KS are blatantly lying, lol) , he wouldn't have had such preconceived notions of JH, which is why he didn't say anything until he notice her acting strangely.

Nobody else made any comments about JH, though you could kind of hear their agreement with what JK was saying as he continued to explain his reasoning. When JK accused JS, SC was quick to agree and the other members followed suit, because they all thought the same/suspected. In JH's case, it seemed like only JK had caught on to her and it was his passionate (lol, I don't know if that's the right word, but he was pretty enthusiastic about catching JH in the act) accusation and explanation of why that got the others to agree.

So all that might just be JK's innate investigation skills + general closeness with all of the members, but what I found especially suspicious was that it seemed like he had all the intention of going on with his little "rant", for lack of a better word, but KS had to interject very suddenly and abruptly over him that "Well, I already submitted five, so I can't submit any more", effectively cutting JK off and taking the topic of conversation off of JK/JH and onto himself. 

I'm probably reading way too much into that moment, but it was just something that caught my attention. SA have a pretty good track record of knowing when one or the other is a spy (JK to JH especially, lol) or something similar to that, which is both an indication of both their skills (as commander and ace) and closeness.

Overall, I really liked the pacing/energy and mood of the Truth or Dare game. A good balance of team work but also individual play (because obviously no one wanted to take the penalty until they realized that they had to in order to accomplish the final mission). Not really sure how to feel about the latter part with the multitude of guests yet, so I we'll have to wait and see how things go next week. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

i love the truth and dare games, the members really knows about each other's secret, just like a true family :D 

now, about our SA :

* first of all, it's not every week we could see SA sit side by side 

o1C8feK.png KJK seems very relax, right ? :D 

* when they're playing the candy game, during the first round and it's JH's turn, JK gives comment about JH. 

mtf43Mj.png 

* then, after the game ended, JK, JH, and HH was the 3 members who had the least amount of candy.  they have to pick candy from the bag to decide who get the punishment. HH goes first. then JK and JH pick together and even reaching in the bag in the same time :D 

BVfW9td.png * when it's revealed that KJK would get the punishment, the members reaction was mixed between surprised and trying not to laugh, but not JH. she didn't hesitate to laugh in front of KJK

QXOg8zB.png 

* then we go to the multi guests segment. when it's time to choose couple items, JH choose a scarf because it has "Haha" name, saying that in RM, Haha is hers. Haha said that his wife understand too, then he said that he find that so interesting while turning around and face KJK. as if saying "don't be jealous, hyung" :D 

yPGPNBf.png 

(non SA moment)

when LKS was telling his secret, i was thinking "here we go again, always the same story". because i immediately remember Happy Together Conquerors of the Continent Special. but it turn out, it happened to LKS 4 times (lol)......poor LKS :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys, just outta curiosity since I sometimes have these kind of thoughts stuck in my head (I swear I don’t constantly think about SA, but they do occupy a small part of my mind constantly, lol): are there any SA/possible SA moments that get stuck in your head or moments that you can’t stop thinking about? You know, the moments where you try to explain it off as something non-shippy, but the more you look into it, the less it seems like a normal thing for just good friends/colleagues/“siblings” to do?

I (try) not to be too biased when I look at things (but obviously I’m somewhat biased because of my belief in SA), so sometimes I look at a situation between SA and go: yeah, okay. That can be more of a friend thing than a possible romance thing. Or it could just be a RM member thing, they’ve been together for so long after all. But are there moments where even if you try to come at it from a non-biased place, there just doesn’t seem to be another reasonable answer to it?

I just got two in my mind right now:

1) Jongkook criticizing HaHa for saying “I love you” to JH during BP.

I won’t get too into it since l think we hashed it out before, but even after all this time afterwards, I really can’t give a reasonable explanation as to why he was so steadfast about that in that moment (HaHa was just as flabbergasted as I was and I would have killed to see the reaction of the staff to that and/or HaHa and JK’s conversation about it after they were done filming and off camera, because I feel like there was no way that HaHa would have let that go without saying something more on the matter)

2) Jihyo insisting that JK be the one to help her with the “retrieve the balls from the mystery boxes” mission.

This might be a surprising one, because there doesn’t seem to be too much to it. At first, my shipper heart was just happy to see SA being close in any sort of capacity on screen, especially so openly. Then, the more rational side of me thought: JH just might want JK there so that he can help her get the mission over with by forcing her hand in the box. It’s just an added bonus that she has someone there as a comforting presence and it just happens to be JK.

It bothered me though, so I kept revisiting the episode to watch it again and again and eventually came to this question: why was she so insistent it be JK that helped her? And really, I concluded that out of all the members, only JK had the ability to help coax her into completing the mission. Only he could offer her the comfort/assurance/bravery she needed and only he could make her feel safe enough to go on.

More talk about that underneath spoiler in order to make a long post short (sorry, I blab, lol)

Spoiler

JH was scared to death after seeing the other members go through with the mission and their fear/reaction to it. Her imagination is going wild and she’s thinking the absolute worst: bugs (several members said that “there’s something moving/alive!” in the box and we all know how scared JH is of bugs).

When it was her turn, everyone could see how reluctant she was to do it. She said, “Gosh, I think I might cry.” And JK teases her by saying “Oh? Why are you acting so girly today?”

Gwangsoo is next to her and JH kind of buries her face against his arm and the members start teasing her for changing after she got “married” to Chen Bolin (? I think that’s his name?).

Afterwards, she pulls her face out of Gwangsoo’s arm, pushes him away a bit, and says, “Gwangsoo, no, not you. Jong Kook oppa, can’t you put me in there? (The box)”

and JK answers in a somewhat joking/disbelief way: “You want me to put you in there?”

Jh: “No, no! I mean, can you just hold my arm?”

And here, we have Gwangsoo saying “I can help”, but Jihyo’s response was to say, “I don’t want you to help” twice

So JK is holding her arm and he’s really not forcing her arm into the box at all, just holding it and guiding it, Gwangsoo is still next to her, covering the hole of the box so that she can’t look into it as she puts her arm down and just staying nearby to watch to see how far JH’s hand goes down.

JH screams, JK makes a joke about JH giving birth and him being her midwife, while Jaesuk is sweetly and constantly saying “We understand how you feel” because they were scared as well.

I’ve never really heard JH this desperate/emotional since, but as she tries to make a second attempt, she goes “Oppa!! Oppa! Hold me please!” Even though he’s still holding her hand slightly so JK grabs her arm more firmly.

She couldn’t do that tank and so move on to a box full of water and humidity (I think there were noodles in this one). GS and the other members tease her a bit about it being humid because an animal is in there, before HaHa and Gary tell her sincerely “nothing’s going to bite or hurt you. It’s something you like. Trust us/me” and I think JK (along with everyone else) is understanding how scared she really is and Jong Kook goes from teasing to comforting. “It’s okay, Jihyo-ya” he says quietly. “It’s not going to hurt you” (repeating what Gary/HaHa said).

We all know how it ended, but the question remained: why JK and only JK? My only conclusion after countless other thoughts is simply: she was scared and the only one she wanted to be by her side was JK. Only he could coax her into attempting the mission, only he could make her feel safe enough to even attempt it, only he could give her that bravery to fight through her fears.

If you look at the video, you see her push Gwangsoo away before calling for Jongkook and it’s a pretty decent push (not a shove, but not a light push either. It was enough to move his whole body to the side). Why in the world would she push Gwangsoo away? He was offering to help and didn’t she just lean against his arm literally seconds ago? Wasn’t he just comforting her? 

Okay, so maybe she thinks Gwangsoo might try to scare her more or maybe she just felt like she couldn’t depend on a dongsaeng and wanted an oppa instead. So, she needs an oppa that she can trust. Jaesuk is right there next to her, JK, and GS. He had even offered encouraging words to her earlier. Why not ask him? SJ, Gary, and HaHa are sitting in front watching them. Why not ask any of them? Especially Gary - SJ, HaHa, and Jaesuk might not be dependable because they’re the resident scaredy-cats, but Gary? He’s not nearly as scared as the others and he’s often pretty dependable when needed.

Or you could argue that feelings aside,  Jongkook just already looks the part of a dependable protector: he’s big and strong and so she chose him because he’ll make her feel safe. But she isn’t expecting him to do anything more than to hold her. She just needed his comfort/reassurance, not his physical strength. 

I can’t get over the tone of voice she used when she asked JK to help her or when she fearfully exclaimed ,”Oppa, please hold me!”

I also can’t get over how JK went from joking around with everyone else to steady comfort and quietly whispering reassurances/encouragements to her, even while GS still tried to tease her and HaHa&Gary were reassuring her, but still going along with this “there’s an animal in this humid box” pretense.

In her time of need (and this really isn’t an exaggeration: she was scared to the point of tears and this is the only time we’ve really seen JH not being the brave and strong Ace that she usually is) she only wanted Jongkook and I will never forget that. No matter what is actually going on between the two, you cannot deny that JK is one of her closest oppas and someone whom she trusts absolutely.

So what are the most inexplainable/inexcusable moments of SA to you guys? The moments that keep you up at night because you can’t explain it off as anything else?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Jitaeri said:

are there any SA/possible SA moments that get stuck in your head or moments that you can’t stop thinking about? You know, the moments where you try to explain it off as something non-shippy, but the more you look into it, the less it seems like a normal thing for just good friends/colleagues/“siblings” to do?

Hey, thanks for this great post. It’s a fun challenge. :) 

Honestly, there are lots of moments that have stuck in my head, for one reason or another. As far as one that straddles friendship/shippy, the one that comes to mind right now is the one of SA fighting with JSJ next to them. Sorry, I can’t remember the ep #, but it was LKS’s maze ep when all the members had to pick a gate, and the less # showed up, the more money they got. SJH and JSJ showed up, first, then KJK. IIRC, SA talked on the phone, I think KJK even agreed to not go to the same gate as SJH, but he did. They had a real fight, though they did their best to keep everything low key. IIRC, she hit his sneaker, he glared at her and she may/may not have also physically hit him at one point. Poor JSJ pretended like he wasn’t there. I swear I could hear him mentally whistling like he didn’t care, but he was clearly very uncomfortable, maybe hoping for the ground to open up so he could disappear. 

Now, someone could say that siblings, friends, even co-workers fight, and that person would be right. Except that when SA fought, they did so almost under their breaths, barely moving, like a long time couple and/or parents, with poor JSJ playing the role of their child or an innocent bystander. Most of us have been in a similar situation, and it’s not a good one. You don’t know what to do. Do you step in, do you say something, do you leave, what can you do? It’s a private matter, so you just sit there like a dork and hope that everything blows away quickly. It was doubly bad for JSJ, since it looked like SA’s fight stemmed from more than just work. While SJH has always been competitive, her going after KJK for forcing a larger division of the money was out of character for her. 

Because SA fought in front of the camera, the editors zoomed everyone out, but I’m proud to say I think one of us here on the thread did some amazing detective and digital work, and proved how close SA were. Given their respective personalities, they would not have fought like that unless they were extremely ticked off. I loved that the exchange was so real (also a bit childish TBH, which was even better). We’ve seen lots of SA moments over the years, but none has been as real as this one. I can’t seem to forget it. 

Now, since there are so many SA moments, I can keep on writing and bore you guys, but I won’t. Instead, I’m going to mention one thing that IMO generally pulls all SA moments together. This thing definitely straddles friendship/shippy, pushing me into the shippy area: why has KJK never forcefully denied the rumors swirling around him and SJH? It’s clear that he’s very close to her. He’s also a veteran of K-Entertainment, and is fully aware of the pitfalls of a bad image. Marriage rumors around him and his co-worker would have not only impacted their working relationship, but directly damaged her personal reputation and brand. We all know it’s standard practice for idols and the like to issue statements at the smallest whiff of a scandal. Yet, KJK didn’t say anything for years about rumors, even articles. When he did, he did so half-heartedly, with a few months back even teasing the fans about dating her. While he denied very quickly with other celebs, he stayed mum about SJH, the one person all of us could see he truly cared about. Again, why (or why not)? - depending on how you look at it.

I can answer this question, but I’m going to push this fun exercise a bit further, and ask you guys to answer the question yourselves. So, in addition to all of you (hopefully) taking up @Jitaeri‘s challenge, I want you to consider mine: Why do you think KJK has not actively denied the rumors about him and SJH? 

Thanks, all. :D 

• Like 5

@Jitaeri I love the box episode too, we have heard a tone of voice that is sweeter than normal in the episode JK's mom guested and she asked about the letter!

I have a couple of moments that get my attention in that same way. LONG AND DELUSIONAL POST AHEAD

One would be the one episode when JH couldn't get the yoga pose done and went bad Ji Hyo on the members, JK was one that got more of her anger and he wasn't even her partner but when the camera changed to members and guest trying to calm her down once the game was over it was Jk who she was kind of hugging and who grabbed her hand/wrist.

6dd52987gw1etl9s9eot3g206t05khdt.gif

6dd52987gw1etl9sbqkoig206t05k4qp.gif

The other one is not an episode per se but an example is ep 308 (the episode with the number eight and the really long karaoke segment) when JK just kind of rubs on JH, it may be his hand, the back of his hand, or his arms in general but he always seems to find a way to give her light touches which had always make me wonder if they are on purpose as if to say something or he just naturally does it, we all know they are friends and close but even then SKoreans don't seem to be that free when it comes to touching one another.

Resultado de imagen para running man ep 308 gif(even though this is not what I mean, it is also proof of their touchiness)

The other suspicious episode it's the one JK was wearing sandals, the entire episode JH was taking care of him and it gave me the feel he was relying on her as well. The best part of that episode was the way they stayed together during the nametag elimination, they found each other and i bet most of you caught it but SM chased KS (I think they too were taking care of him by not bothering him when he couldn't defend himself) and JH automatically stayed with JK, camera followed Kwangmin and when they came back, JH and JK were not doing anything more than holding each other but at their sight Their started wrestling to "play the game".

Resultado de imagen para spartace 359 gif

After that they are together till the ends of times in the little vending machine corner, I got the warm feeling they were protecting  each other, JH was making sure he was in the least pain possible and took care of some running had to be done, and JK protected her when someone would come directly at them or like at the end when she run for her life to hide behind JK who held KS.

One of my heartwarming moments during that episode is when she said something along the lines of "I think we should go" and he sat there and answered "not yet, let's wait" and I honestly think that she wanted to go, maybe even she thought she needed to go because they have to play the game and they needed screen time as well (I also think she willingly gave up screen time to stay with him during the last part of the race) but instead she stayed there with him. There is a lot that it's done with a love one but I think the ultimate love demonstration is taking care of each other and we know they do that a lot.

Resultado de imagen para spartace 308 gif

Besides episodes there are some behind the scenes that make absolutely no friend-sense to me and it cannot be explain (to me) any other way. For once, the Asian dream cup a couple of years ago, the fancam caught the members getting into the hotel and not only JK went in right after JH (which could lead one to think they were sitting together) but they side hugged not that far into the lobby and walked that way till the video it's over. 

Second, and this has to do with @mn0096 question, their not denying anything! There was a time (Monday couple times) were JK would systematically go to the "family" argument, but for a while now, it has come to him not saying anything, he rumbles a bit but when you try to get the main idea of what he said he didn't say anything! It took JS literally saying "why don't you marry?" For him to say "oh no we are like family" and that's was when the rumors were not as addressed as they are now, because with the last Christmas episode marriage came from JH mouth and he didn't say ANYTHING at all, as if to JS he can deny but he won't say it to her, he can't deny that to her, he did heard her because then immediately laughed when SJ joked about the money and there is no chance he would hear him and not her. On her side she did deny it once during movie promotion in knowing bros BUT she right after, threw the bait once again "but what if we are?". So that makes me crazy! It makes no sense not to deny it, even an agency issue was released at one point when things got a bit out of hand (I think it was the picture of JH sitting on KG)... spartace has been "out of hand" for a while now, I mean they even have a fan base and it's not even small compared to the actual (back in the day) love line the show created! I think the agency release was made because KG had a girlfriend so it made sense he would want a release but we all know there is a little possibility with all the wedding talk and the way he talks about "the right woman" that JK doesn't have a special woman in his life so why would he once and for all deny it? Even the thing with JY, he has explicitly deny multiple times even to the point of saying that they don't even talk once filming was done (could be true or not but he still says something about it). 

As a Bonus, we have JH going around with Soya and JK, dropping of JK and still staying with Soya who it's probably not that close to her anyway. Dinner with his friends (manager, tiny, and others) AND JH even after saying that a way of dating is going out with friends and his gf. And how close JH and HH are, it's no secret HH and JK are really close and JH seems to be just as close meaning they spend just as much time and HH's "surprising thing is my wife understands" in the lastest episode making me thing either she understands because of her being close to JK in which case "haha is helping out his best friend who is a celebrity and can't say anything about his girlfriend actions or partners while shooting, or she is close to JH meaning that she spends enough time with her to be completely ok with the on camera teasing to her husband and the way JH can be that close to Byul is through HH (they have no other connection) and even though they are colleagues they hadn't always being this close which leads me to add JK into the equation (it could just be HH-JH friendship but she is not close to JS or SJ's wives so it's not like they all go drinking with their partners and become close like that).

and this

Resultado de imagen para spartace 228 gifResultado de imagen para spartace 228 gif

IS THERE ANY REASONABLE EXPLANATION TO THIS!! YES, ONE DOES THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT DO YOU GET THAT VIBE?!?

So this is part of the whole "it's just the vibe around them" that so often drives us (and makes us look) insane but those are little things I can pin point. 

Sorry for the long post! SA fighting!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys! Usualy i give you review new episode off RM, but i'm not done it yet, i must watch it once again for make sure what i write is really true, and i have been busy lately, so i just can read your post here. @Jitaeri and @mn0096 give us question/chalenge which i can't resist to answer, LOL! So, here i am.

9 hours ago, Jitaeri said:

So what are the most inexplainable/inexcusable moments of SA to you guys? The moments that keep you up at night because you can’t explain it off as anything else?

I have been reading this thread for 600 pages lately, and there's past post about KJK's desire for have 4 children ( I forgot which page) Actually i'm not as sharp as you guys if it about their interaction, but i'm pretty good to remember what SA said ( thank you for all of you whom always share their moments!). Like there's past post about KJK want to have 4 children, but when SJH came to MUD, and MC asked her how many children she want, and SJH said 2 or 3, and not quite long after that in RM episode, and one ahjussi asked him when he will marry? and with confident he said 'i will marry sir, and have 3 children'. When he said that, i remember what SJH said, so for someone whom in the past want 4 children ( he want many children), what make his decision change? and why 3? and my conclusion about that is make sense if SA dating, and SJH want 2/3 children, KJK want 4, so the deal is 3 ( which is still many for him). It's quite moment for me, so i always remember that, because they said the same answer in different place! And sorry if i repeat it again, because this one always remind in my mind, although at that time SJH strongly denied, and hot moment KJK x HJY loveline. And when SJH in KB ep, when she accidentaly said 'how about if we ( KJK and her) really dating?' and the panelist went quite, LOL.

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Why do you think KJK has not actively denied the rumors about him and SJH?

Because there's something going on that 2. And it's kind weird for me. If there's nothing, he just had to denied it with one answer, but if it about SJH, he always change his answer, ( dongsaeng, sister, family, colleague, friend, and lately consider marrying her( so he even consider marrying whom he always said 'sister'?))so it's quite suspicious! And about SJH strongly 'denied', when you see the latest RM episode, you will understand her, when she actively want LKS choose dare despite truth, LOL, i will post that later.

• Like 5

On 9/4/2018 at 1:07 PM, Jitaeri said:

there are so many of them, and some already mentioned by @mn0096, @delusionalme and @caliunnie

but here's some of it :
inexplaineable 

ep 208, when KJK, SJH, HH, KG and JSJ were gathered and discussing who Hallyu Rabbit is. at first, HH said that he thought that SJH was the rabbit, and SJH also said that she wasn't the rabbit. then KJK said "i knew you weren't it when you called". hearing KJK, SJH took a quick glance at KJK and then immediately look away

2P4oLqQ.png it's kinda like KJK was saying something that shouldn't be said

i mean, what's wrong saying that she called him ?

members do that alot is this kind of situation, right ?

they even filmed it when she called him

inexcuseable

still in the same ep, when the rabbit was gonna showed up from the stage, the members spread out around the stage to have a clear view. but not with our SA. SJH, she was kinda take cover behind KJK, even holding to his waist. KJK, well for some reason he felt the need to protect SJH from the rabbit, even reach out back to kinda touch SJH's hip.

y7DAed7.png it's the guest, and most likely a girl..........why did they behave like that ? (lol)

it's not like the guest would be scary though (unless it's hunter hyungnim)

i still have some moments about the same episode, but it would be a long post if i write about it :D 

20 hours ago, mn0096 said:

So, in addition to all of you (hopefully) taking up @Jitaeri‘s challenge, I want you to consider mine: Why do you think KJK has not actively denied the rumors about him and SJH? 

Thanks, all. :D 

why should he denied something that's actually a fact ?  :D 

as everyone has already said, it's kinda weird with all kind of rumors about them, there's no solid denial either from both of them or from their agencies.

them and their agencies have so many chances to deny everything and clearing out the rumors, but they choose not to.

yes, there are several occasion when KJK or SJH kinda deny, but the reaction they make when making such statement was really strange.

like when SJH in KB (she denied but then ask again what if they actually are, and when the boys surprised, she added "this is fun" and she chuckle and giggle :D )

or when KJK said SJH was Gary's (but with a sad expression)

me and my delusional mind think that the only explanation is that they're dating, but because of several reason, they cannot revealed it, yet. they already felt relief when people  think they're actually dating, and that's enough for both of them, for the time being.

as if they're saying : " yes, we are indeed dating"

" what you see all this time is true "

" we're trully sorry that for the time being, we couldn't make an annoucement "\

" thank you so much for you support and attention "

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just skip this if you already watched the latest RM ep, because this one is really long, it just the conversation between RM members so deep in this episode, so i was surprised too when saw this one really long writing. I put this in spoiler mode.

Review Running Man episode 416:

Spoiler

Review Running Man ep 416:

Theme : Truth or Dare

Opening Segment: (Straightly in the car)

They had to reveal  another members secret, and LOL moment when HH said he can reveal JSJ, LKS, YSC, and JSM's  secrets instantly and he won't reveal KJK's secret since KJK is his business partner, and he did not include YJS and SJH,LOL, I understand he did not want reveal YJS secret even not mention him, but why he did not include SJH? Because they are mapo sibling? Or because she is his dearest 'hyung' secret GF? (Yeah me and my delulu mind)

In the mini bus: (First Game)

They sat side by side and in the center ( yeah they are 'selling' them, or it was just deky cakep coincidence? or they really want to sat side by side?) And after JSJ eliminated and must out from that mini bus, KJK move to JSJ spot before.

Second Segment ( Ware house):

LKS must choose Truth or Dare, and KJK suggested him to choose 'Truth' and LKS choose 'Truth' and PD gave him a card question, and the members move forward to LKS direction to  saw what is the question about. SJH position behind KJK and her hands in his shoulders to got a better view off LKS's question card. When another members suggested LKS to tell really the truth, SJH seems quite and uneasy and curious too After LKS answer, and PD nim asked again how many LKS got rejected by woman, KJK as his dating coach (along with YJS) said to YJS "you should've told only one story". And after that KJK realize and said " I we can help it, we shouldn't choose truth, there are so many"

After that PD nim asked again truth or dare? and KJK straightly said 'Let's choose dare' and the members agree with that.

Sweet Life Game

First Round

They must submit candies, and the most less candies will be eliminated. At first they promised submits 5, KJK submits 5 at first, and when SJH's turn, you can heard

KJK said "I'm sure she'll be reasonable"

behind and then SJH submit only 1. When PD nim announced they submits only 17, KJK laughed disbelief. And when they discussed about that KJK told YJS to submit some ( His sharp intuition and how close him with the old members), and when SJH want to discussed that,

KJK strike told her:

"You're suddenly talking, you must have submitted less than 5, make up for it now"

(OMG he even know she submits some, but not 5 as their promised) and

SJH said:

" I mean..."

KJK strike told her again:

"If she'd submitted 5, she'd be driving us crazy right now, why didn't you submit 5?"

SJH only smiled to him, LOL and when he saw she smile,

He said again:

" but she's just smiling, She definitely didn't submit enough"

I know they are really close, but seeing how he know her so well, even know when she smiled, she submit some but not 5 , it just WOW to me, it is just me, but i saw this very intimated, like KJK bragged how he knew his GF so well, and very detail, it's  different when he said his intuition first with YJS.

Second Round

KJK submit nothing this time, SJH submit just 1 again. At this time my SA radar said KJK looked SJH first, after he saw SJH play along with the members and not honest like always, he did that too, even HH at first submit 5 and said he thought at least 3 members  can be trusted ( KJK, SJH, and him?)

Third Round

KJK said once again they must honest this time, at least they can win a hint, at least give 4, and after that SJH submit 2 again ( so she gave 4 totally, but when PD nim said SJH gave 5 totally, i rewind again the scene, and i think she already submit 1 when they busied with YJS's bulging cap, and then submit 2 again ) she said " we have to win this time" (we can see how effect KJK's nagged (voice) at her). KJK submit nothing (he already submits 5, so he passed his own rule). And we can see at the end our SA along with HH had least than other, they had 5. In the end KJK lost, and must go to jail, SJH laughed at loud.

After that time for SJH's turn to choose Truth or Dare, and she didn't hesitant pick 'Dare', The another members want her to think that again, but she still pick 'Dare'. The funny thing was KJK coincidently get punishment in jail behind her like a background, LOL (destiny?).

HH said

"I know how you feel"

and SJH said

"I saw Kwang soo torn into pieces, I don't want to do it. (I pick)Dare".

The Dare Chalenge was She must shake her head and spill out all the candies inside, which she did that very well! LOL ( OMG)( @mn0096already post it before)

When they had to choose KJK or JSJ, LKS suggested KJK, and SJH agreed with him, but then LKS said again, KJK was very comfortable in there, LOL.

When JSJ's turn to choose Truth or Dare, and when he choose truth, and they know risked if he reveal it, SJH uneasy said "Oppa you have to think" and YJS said the "truth is hurts so much"

End

Theme : Dangerous Choice follows Truth or Dare (Couple Race)

Opening Segment (First Next Episode)

When they played 'Race of Wits' to choose who's first picked guests stuffs, after KJK turn, SJH automatically followed him, and in the second round, after SJH turn to jump, KJK want to follow after that but failed and turned jump along with her, so he failed.

SJH choose scarf from guest which had 'HAHA!!' in the letter along with scarf, she said "It says "Haha' so i have to take it, Haha is mine on RM" and the caption said 'the others have no chance' and after that HH explained to them " And my wife understands too, I find that so interesting" when he said this, in the end he looked at KJK whom laughed with what he said (looked like actually he explained that to KJK). In the end SJH with Boby iKon and KJK ( he picked headband) with Ju Yeon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@caliunnie, yes! I totally forgot to mention that slipper episode where JK was suffering from gout and couldn't perform that well. That whole episode just gave me feels. I truly felt that JH was trying to take care of JK that whole episode and JK was really relying on JH as well. Because JH was with JK for most of that episode (and he was mostly off camera), she was hardly seen at all. The little snippet of them "fighting" with each other while Kwangmin ran by was just too much - they only jumped into action once the cameras were on them (suspicious much?). And their interaction by the vending machine? How she instantly went behind him and he instantly protected her? Classic SA. 

I've also thought about how close JH and Byul are (which came as a surprise to me when I first learned of it through BP), but it makes sense if JK+HaHa brought them together. JH hanging out with JK's friends in general is a big sign to me, because I really can't name any other of JK's female friends/celebrities (other than HaHa's wife - Byul, though he and HaHa have some mutual friends and her presence in a gathering is usually due to HaHa being there as well) ever hanging out with JK and his friends. JH was dining out with JK and a significant portion of his friend group and I highly doubt that she really knew any of them outside from knowing them through JK. That, the going out for drinks thing w/Kwangsoo (feat. stalker JH, lol), plus the whole tanning thing, it's undeniable that JK and JH spend a lot of time with each other outside of RM.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:03 PM, Adines Nugraha said:

it's the guest, and most likely a girl..........why did they behave like that ? (lol)

@Adines Nugraha that is one of the first moments where I was like - this is real. Why in the world would he move to protect or shield her like that? And for her to hold him like that? What was he going to do? Protect her from the bubbles? I mean, I guess it was a way for JK to signify to her that he was backing up and he didn't want to run into her, but why in the world was JH standing so closely behind him in the first place? Didn't they want to see who the rabbit was? Wasn't that the whole point of that opening? She easily could of stepped to the side of him so she wouldn't be in the way (and so that she could see the guest better), but no, she was perfectly content with standing directly behind him and then backing up when he starts to do so as well. It was such a little, almost insignificant moment in the episode, but it spoke volumes to me (and a lot of us here on the forum as well, lol). 

I can't even go into the why JK or JH not deny all these rumors because that would be a never ending post. :D

• Like 6