[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Basically just like @sofiemarz has alr said. They are talking about the marriage rumor. 

The caption “JK&JH wedding rumor full story” and “visit a wedding hall with SJH”.

So yeah let’s just wait and see...

Thanks for the translation :) really curious though why the topic was suddenly brought up. Also curious how jong kook hyung will react to it, knowing that he would not say anything or give such a reaction that could elevate the rumor even more, since jihyo noona' movie is premiering really soon. Have to wait till Monday to find out the real situation 

• Like 6

IIRC. The last time KJK says "she's family" was on the MUD ep - HH & SC guested. and after that we've got:

"i thought you were my wife" (RM ep 403), "i'm considering dating SJH........." (JSJ's radio show), and in one of @Spartacematchmade ig posts, KJK was asked about his closest ideal type again. basically he didn't say anything and was sort of say "ye..." it's "yes" in korean, when the MC asked him about his ambiguous relation with SJH.

i guess because BP vietnam special was filmed at the end of august.. i don't think KJK was aware enough regarding SJH's new movie but i think he was more aware of SJH's drama, LH. one thing i noticed and someone alr said this before.. i thought due to SJH's drama and all, SA will distant themselves in RM but turns out they're not. i mean they're not like, together.. together... all the time but the thing is they don't distant themselves either. still, it's interesting though.. what will be his answer this time..? and i agree @spartaceluv98 knowing how cautious KJK is, i don't expect anything too.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

IIRC. The last time KJK says "she's family" was on the MUD ep - HH & SC guested. and after that we've got:

"i thought you were my wife" (RM ep 403), "i'm considering dating SJH........." (JSJ's radio show), and in one of @Spartacematchmade ig posts, KJK was asked about his closest ideal type again. basically he didn't say anything and was sort of say "ye..." it's "yes" in korean, when the MC asked him about his ambiguous relation with SJH.

i guess because BP vietnam special was filmed at the end of august.. i don't think KJK was aware enough regarding SJH's new movie but i think he was more aware of SJH's drama, LH. one thing i noticed and someone alr said this before.. i thought due to SJH's drama and all, SA will distant themselves in RM but turns out they're not. i mean they're not like, together.. together... all the time but the thing is they don't distant themselves either. still, it's interesting though.. what will be his answer this time..? and i agree @spartaceluv98 knowing how cautious KJK is, i don't expect anything too.

Me too, I don't expect anything too. KJK never confirm about his relationship until at least have been engagement. but it so funny when i think BP just bringing up one women only since early eps. And as we know, we can say BP is more natural variety show than RM & MUD. BP controlled by KJK & Haha themself, not SBS or PD. PD on BP seems kind and close with them. BP i think never want to create loveline KJK with whoever she is, so i think with SJH its real, maybe. i hope.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

this post makes me feel so real tbh ... SA ... is about time i guess?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

And as we know, we can say BP is more natural variety show than RM & MUD. BP controlled by KJK & Haha themself, not SBS or PD. PD on BP seems kind and close with them. BP i think never want to create loveline KJK with whoever she is, so i think with SJH its real, maybe. i hope.

And, I think this is a really good distinction between BP and other shows KJK’s on. He and HH have a lot more control. When they don’t, Papa Smurf steps in with his PD choices, which are not always in the guys’ best interest, but ultimately he’s loyal to them. Regardless though, one thing is clear whether we’re talking about Papa Smurf, Myuk PD or anyone else, KJK’s lovelife is ratings gold. I don’t think Papa Smurf will abuse SA’s relationship in any way, but we’ll definitely hear and hopefully see more of SJH on BP. That means that, IMO, next week’s ep will give us a SA moment or two, definitely a denial from KJK (perhaps even a stronger one than we expect, so be ready for that), but nothing truly definite. Papa Smurf is loyal to HH, KJK, and ultimately SA, but he’ll want to keep the options open for the show. It’s not being underhanded. It’s just good business. :D 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

And, I think this is a really good distinction between BP and other shows KJK’s on. He and HH have a lot more control. When they don’t, Papa Smurf steps in with his PD choices, which are not always in the guys’ best interest, but ultimately he’s loyal to them. Regardless though, one thing is clear whether we’re talking about Papa Smurf, Myuk PD or anyone else, KJK’s lovelife is ratings gold. I don’t think Papa Smurf will abuse SA’s relationship in any way, but we’ll definitely hear and hopefully see more of SJH on BP. That means that, IMO, next week’s ep will give us a SA moment or two, definitely a denial from KJK (perhaps even a stronger one than we expect, so be ready for that), but nothing truly definite. Papa Smurf is loyal to HH, KJK, and ultimately SA, but he’ll want to keep the options open for the show. It’s not being underhanded. It’s just good business. :D 

Yes i agree with you one the part about jong kook hyung probably giving a stronger denial this time since this time the topic is about marriage rumor. Iirc the only time they discussed the marriage rumor jointly was during last year' Christmas episode on RM. That time there was neither a confirmation nor denial from either one of them. They just adressed that they are aware of the rumors without saying much about it. The other time was during jihyo noona's appearance as MC on MUD. The other MCs brought up the marriage rumor articles and again this time jihyo noona just stated jong kook hyung and herself are aware of those articles and said they just laughed it off when they read them. Cmiiw but iirc, jong kook hyung has never been asked about this marriage rumor individually. So the upcoming ep of BP on Monday would be the first time he addresses the rumor individually. Knowing how jong kook hyung usually denies any sort of relationship when it comes to jihyo noona, i guess we all can expect the same family zoned reason again from him this time (perhaps even a stronger form of denial as @mn0096 said). Seriously at this moment, where both are very busy and doing well in their careers (with jihyo noona's upcoming movie as well) the odds are against them for them to do/say anyhing that would make these rumors resurface and elevate more. So hope that fellow SA shippers would not keep their hopes up to get a favourable reaction/comment from jong kook hyung on Monday's ep. 

Ps side note, it is really cute that jihyo noona gets mentioned in both Season 1 and 2 of BP and now will be mentioned once again in this special season of BP. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

@twinlovers how is it? he denies or what? :sweatingbullets:

IMO : like a little confirm from haha SA date since MAMA 2013. this statement, KJK said no but with smile & laugh and then hit Haha.

and actually the rumor from koreans people said : SA have a reserved a wedding hall. I HOPE that's true ... but that's statement denying with KJK.

In my country, we can trust with the rumour, esp a romance rumour, it almost accurate. So, I really really hope thats true rumor about SA.

Never make a clear even when koreans people said SA hv a reserved wedding hall? It's seems strange, right? ❤️

Correct me if im wrong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

You can watch videos on V LIVE.
https://www.vlive.tv/video/95687
Omg got to love haha

Yes got to love HaHa hyung for all the teasing and phew! Phew for jog kook hyung's reaction was not as how i expected to be. He did not answer HaHa hyung's question when HaHa hyung asked "so you guys started (dating) since then?" Referring to SA attending the MAMA awards together back in 2013. Jong kook hyung just smiled but did not seem angry nor did he deny anything. He just asked HaHa hyung whether HaHa hyung was writing a romance novel. Lol

Side note: please get ready to see jong kook hyung in yet another loveline again. This time with a Vietnamese model and singer named Toc Tien. Haha and jong kook hyung were going through her personal details and haha hyung was saying how much similarities that jong kook hyung and toc tien had and was teasing them, so as usual, a loveline is on the way. But nothing bothers me now. Lol. Hyung will always be the one put into lovelines till the day he marries or announces his relationship because till then, he is considered the most 'single' and 'most eligible bachelor'. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

IMO : like a little confirm from haha SA date since MAMA 201xxx ? I dont know the year. this statement, KJK said no but with smile & laugh and then hit Haha.

and actually the rumor from koreans people said : SA have a reserved a wedding hall. I HOPE that's true ... but that's statement denying with KJK.

Correct me if im wrong.

Actually for the first topic HaHa hyung raised. The topic about SA renting a wedding hall. Actually when Haha hyung mentioned that rumor, jong kook hyung just smiled but did not give any statement. Only after that when Haha hyung asked "you denied it right?" twice, then only jong kook hyung responded "i am denying it" without much expression or emphasing much. Then jong kook hyung quickly went on to next topic and talked about Toc Tien winning the 2017 MAMA awards. That was when HaHa hyung brought up jihyo noona's name again, mentioning that jong kook hyung attended 2013 MAMA awards with jihyo noona. That was when he asked for a few times "you two started (dating) since then right? Jong kook hyung did not answer this statement at all. He just smiled without saying much. The part he said "aniya" was when HaHa hyung said jihyo noona had a glass of wine. Then jong kook hyung said "no" to that statement. Cmiiw, but jong kook hyung never actually gave an answer when Haha hyung questioned whether they started dating since MAMA 2013. He just smiled and when Haha hyung asked for the last time whether they started dating since mama 2013, again jong kook hyung did not answer but instead asked to Haha hyung "Are you writing a novel?"

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Hyung will always be the one put into lovelines till the day he marries or announces his relationship because till then, he is considered the most 'single' and 'most eligible bachelor'. 

Agree and when they told him that they should date even haha, but then haha said you two can be friends and he agree to that part but the thing is with this ep even though he is in a love line we get to see a little SA moments which rendered in speechless and could do nothing but asked if haha was writing a novel which followed by a slap with his paper And as you had stated he wasn't angry nor did he stated that she is family or co-worker we just get shy smiles big and bold. Even in the car on the way when haha try to set him up he seem angry so I guess it haha wants to keep jk suite just mention jh and that will do the trick cause when it comes to her its a no comment and while haha talk about the wedding hall when haha said he deny that rumor and asked you deny right and he said am denying which doesn't even sound like he meant it but he had nothing to say to the rest so am guessing when they do announce they probably will say they started two years ago or something along the line.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

I haven’t watched it. Will observe his gestures later. So, KJK only denied about the “wedding hall rumor”, right?

After u watch please tell in this forum what u see, I want to read from u too :) 

yes, as always he denying it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@twinlovers how is it? he denies or what:sweatingbullets:

Funny enough if the wording was translated right what was "denied" was Jongkook reserving a wedding hall not the relationship. I wonder why.;)

Haha continues being the captain of our ship and what a great one at that! They're supposed to be talking about how Jongkook relates with the model yet Haha kept bringing it back to Jihyo. LOL 

What really shocked me was Jongkook's reaction. Normally we get the fake laughter and a very talkative JK repeating "no" but this time he seemed genuinely nervous. Especially when Haha brought up the MAMA awards. 

Haha: That's right you two started then.

JK: what?

Haha: [instantly repeats himself] Since then?

Jk: [pause] Me?

LMAO poor JK had no idea what to say that he just asked "me?".  Also before that the fake thinking face JK did when Haha "reminded" him that he went to the MAMAs with Jihyo killed me.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6