[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

Hope the subs make it at least 50% more interesting, but watching this RAW, this was the most boring member's week episode for me. Think the members were tired after the concert and JH had just had an injury. I can't understand why they couldn't have shot it the next day or even in the afternoon. There was no point in the midnight part since they just went around and ate at different places. It was also not like they sat around and talked like in the recent sauna episode. Most of the talking had to do with the missions from what I could see.

JK and JH are keeping some distance these days. Guess all the speculation about them after their interactions at the Taiwan fanmeet must have put them on their guard once again. At the Macau fanmeet too, they tried as far as possible not to stand near each other. But then they inevitably can't stay away from each other for far too long. In this episode too, JH stood either mostly near Haha and sometimes near KS for the most part. But then of course she drifted near JK after some time. I don't know how long this cautious phase will last. Hopefully, we will get some good SA moments at the fanmeets. But with all the scrutiny that we as their shippers put them through, can't blame them for being extra careful. Let them take their time and not be pressurized by their friends and fans.

1_zpsbulhs7fw.gif2_zpsx73l8l8j.gif

3_zpspxhivqta.gif

4_zps64kthuzv.gif14_zpsj25qgusg.gif

6_zpsylgepoct.gif

7_zpsnfh5h7kx.gif

8_zpsiingcxo2.gif

9_zpsarzlnmec.gif

cre: SA baidu, Cindy6631 n as tagged

Edited by athoughtcloud1

Guest athoughtcloud1
59 minutes ago, yumiyumi17 said:

@athoughtcloud1 the thing is fans always tagged Jk in ig for example.. im annoyed by this.. he is someone who are conscious and aware of everything around him *sigh*

Agree! Give them time. Don't breathe down their necks. Never understood what fans gain by tagging JK on SA pics and videos! Asking JK to get married with JH by tagging him on SA pics or videos honestly doesn't serve any purpose! After the Taiwan fanmeet, the tagging was a bit too much especially with their whispering pics and videos. And then leaving really intrusive and quite honestly extremely rude questions about SA on Tiny's insta! It is somebody's personal life. They are not characters of a drama. Respect that!

The thing is we, the SA fans, end up losing out on SA moments when a few fans do stuff like this and make SA turn super cautious. SA might be okay with some amount of speculation, but it shouldn't cross a line.

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Cr.SA Baidu

Super cute gifs.  What a sweet BF! JK's hands seem glued to JH's waist in the last gif! 

Guest athoughtcloud1
9 minutes ago, ckmjang said:

There were some really cute moments in yesterday's episode :D

When yjs was picked to face the water  punishment, kjk was so happy he embraced sjh xD

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures and videos????? Thank youuuuu :3

You can just copy paste pictures here (in the text box) and they will show up. For videos from Youtube too, you can do the same. Just paste the url in the text box and the video will show up.

8 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Just finished watching it with subs, a lot funnier than when I was watching live. I like this ep. more than last ep., not bad in my opinion.

I agree. I too enjoyed it a lot with subs. While there was some slapstick, it wasn't over the top. Also enjoyed the theme of the night trip and the members acting closer to their real selves. The twist was also fun at the end. Screentime was also pretty fair. I enjoyed this more than the last two episodes. Looks like the k-audience is also tired of the same old formats. Those episodes which had RM members doing things slightly out of the ordinary and outside the RM format had better ratings. Also,while RM producers may feel gags attract the audience, from what I observed, they enjoyed those episodes where the members were not trying too hard to be funny. I miss the competitiveness that characterized RM once upon a time (not the kind of competitiveness of the games in the first half of the last episode though. I like the members having fun, not being put through hell to show it is still an athletic show), but hopefully some of it will be brought back while they try new things. One thing is clear that viewers do enjoy the chemistry of the RM members.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Ji Hyo's tip for the roof-top bar came from 'Beauty View' where one of the panelists in the after-party segment had talked about roof-top bars as one of the trendiest places to hang out these days. 

The last Beauty View episode had celebrity weddings in the after-party segment and when one of the panelists talked about how brides these days re-work their mom's wedding gowns and wear them at their wedding, JH seemed really interested and asked the panelist if she could also do that at her wedding. Think she made that comment because the topic at hand was wedding dress and accessories (just like how Kookie wanted a traditional wedding when they discussed wedding concepts in TFS), but thought she sounded pretty enthusiastic there which made me start wondering if she had started thinking about a wedding more seriously than before. On the show though, JH is very much single. When Gong Myung says that they are all waiting for JH to get married, she dramatically calls out 'where is my husband?'.

You are right @yumiyumi17 The first one seems like a full hug (JK puts his other arm too around JH) and the 2nd one is a semi-hug.

tumblr_olzykoYFs31tjxrelo5_400.giftumblr_olzykoYFs31tjxrelo6_400.gif

cre: spartacecouple, tumblr

Sidenote: For me, JH is prettiest without make up. She looks far younger to me when she is bare-faced than when she uses heavy make up.

The plot twist at the end was good, but I wish they'd done more than just gone to different food places. I enjoyed parts of this episode, and other parts were meh. I don't know if KJK and SJH were avoiding each other,. They spent most of the time near each other, especially when they were all walking somewhere. However, we certainly weren't shown any interactions between them. But that's normal, the staff usually edits out KJK and SJH's interactions. Also, was it just me or when LKS punched KJK, SJH raised her hand as if to block LKS?

• Like 5