[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I didn't see the one you are mentioning. Or are you talking about this? This is from Taiwan FM, not Macau. Is he teasing her about her cap or something?

Ah my bad, yup this is the one. Then it's more interesting. Why was he teasing her:blush: thanks for correcting me!

• Like 1

http://www.allurekorea.com/2017/02/20/송지효의-뷰티뷰-인터뷰-화보/

She had an interview after the photo shoot, unfortunately not the whole interview has been translated yet. 

I translated a bit that I found interesting. (There might be a slight mistranslation)

ㅡ독립을 생각한 적은 없어요?
한 번도 없었어요. 20대 초반에는 제가 밖에서 놀다가 늦게 집에 들어오는 경우가 많았어요. 그래서 그때 한 번은 부모님이 그럴 거면 차라리 나가서 혼자 살라고 하셨어요. 저는 싫다고 하면서 싸웠죠.(웃음) 가족들 성격이 다 독특해서 함께 있으면 제가 무척 무난하게 느껴질 정도예요 .가족들과 있으면 정말 재미있고 행복해요. 제가 왜 그 복을 차겠어요?

Have you ever thought about living alone?

Not even once. There were many times during my early 20s when I went out to play and came home late. Because of that, my parents said to me If I keep doing that, why don't I just leave home and live alone. I didn't like it so we had a fight. Because each family members have their own unique personality, I feel very well staying together. With my family, it's really interesting and happy. Why would I want to change?

Our spartace are both really close to their family.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

Love JH's Allure interview. Agree. Spartace are both extremely attached to their family @chelseafjl8

The things I loved in there:

1. JH feels embarrassed when people compliment on her beauty, rather gets moved when people around her say things like 'you worked hard', 'you were good' etc. (Well, methinks there are a few exceptions regarding the beauty part).

2. JH is very frugal in nature and still keeps/uses old things like pajamas, old underwear and old phone. And her parents have a hard time because of this habit since there are so many things to stack. (How did these two people meet? Were it in the stars? Or is this some kind of corruption of character? JK still has stuff from his Turbo days. I would say they both need a counselling on how to throw out old things before settling down - imagine how their house would look! LOL)

3. While she is not tied to the past, she likes recalling past memories. She talked about reading old text messages and thinking 'that was the way I used to write to this person then' etc. (Seems like both of them are sentimental)

While I am happy she is doing a show where she gets to be more confident doing her own makeup (and learning to enjoy it), I hope she stays the same easygoing person she is. Always feel that the guests and her co-mcs are always shocked by how easy-going she is. The last subbed episode was about doing makeup in 5 minutes in case of a surprise visit by a BF. While the MCs and the guests were discussing whether they do makeup in case their BF visits, JH confessed that instead of wasting time doing makeup for her BF, she would instead use that time to eat delicious things with him. That totally reminded me of SA. When they hang out, she doesn't have any makeup on and they are always eating. Haha

Btw, JH n JK getting out in quick succession in the first minute of the the hide in the vans mission was so weird. They edited out a chunk of it and only said JK was signalling to JH, but I can't understand why JK would stand on top of a car in plain sight in a hiding mission. What was he signalling to JH? Even if he wanted to look out for the chasing team and warn her, this is no way to do it. Also when Chun Hee was coming towards him and even made attempts to touch him, he was like "If you touch me, am I out?". It looked like his mind was elsewhere. JH was also laughing when she got out like something amusing was happening and said she got out coz she was looking at JK. Now what was JK signalling to JH that made both of them forget they were in the middle of a game?:unsure: Another of those SA mysteries!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/20/song-ji-hyo-opens-burdens-carrying-title-actress/

During the accompanying interview, she opened up about being the host of “Song Ji Hyo’s Beauty View,” as well as her thoughts on being an actress.

Known for her candid nature, Song Ji Hyo revealed how she feels burdened as an actress because of society’s perceptions and the expectations placed on those in her profession.

“I cringe when I [have to] act like an actress should, or when people treat me like an actress. The title of ‘actress’ is still cumbersome. I am somebody who wants to become an actor who enjoys and works hard while acting, but I don’t want to become an ‘actress,'” she explained.

As for future productions following her recent run on “My Wife Is Having an Affair This Week,” Song Ji Hyo commented, “There aren’t always opportunities that match me well like perfectly fitted-clothing readily available. Right now, I’m preparing to find that ‘piece of clothing.'”

I really enjoy reading her interviews, every time it just made me love her even more. She is just so humble, warm hearted, beautiful both inside and out.

Also, there's news came out last week that JH has already been offered to host another season of her beauty show:

http://officiallykmusic.com/running-mans-song-ji-hyo-talks-makeup-style-view-magazine/

Her show has grown so popular in Korea, that it has gone beyond borders and reached elsewhere in Asia. Airing in nine Southeast Asian countries, ‘Song Ji Hyo’s Beauty View’ has surpassed Korean drama rankings in top 10 VIU TV. Offers of a second season are being tossed through production teams, because of this massive popularity.

Jk's new program will start broadcasting on 2/3 and hopefully JH will find a plot that suits her. I wish everything works well for them and maybe they should also give a serious thought about marriage.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I really enjoy reading her interviews, every time it just made me love her even more. She is just so humble, warm hearted, beautiful both inside and out.

Also, there's news came out last week that JH has already been offered to host another season of her beauty show:

http://officiallykmusic.com/running-mans-song-ji-hyo-talks-makeup-style-view-magazine/

Her show has grown so popular in Korea, that it has gone beyond borders and reached elsewhere in Asia. Airing in nine Southeast Asian countries, ‘Song Ji Hyo’s Beauty View’ has surpassed Korean drama rankings in top 10 VIU TV. Offers of a second season are being tossed through production teams, because of this massive popularity.

Jk's new program will start broadcasting on 2/3 and hopefully JH will find a plot that suits her. I wish everything works well for them and maybe they should also give a serious thought about marriage.

I agree with you. She might have the monicker "Mong" but her interviews show that she give it a lot of thought before she answers. 

Im glad that SJH beauty show is gaining popularity. She's a good host. This is one program where she carries the program on her own shoulder and she passes with flying colors. With RM, she usually stays quiet, while as inkgayo mc before, it seems too scripted and she kinda has Heechul to help her out. I actually dont have much interests in make up and fashion but this show hooks me from start to finish. 

Sidenote : I find her cohost, Gong Myung to look like a young KJK. LOL 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
4 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

The fan meetil in hk has been confirmed to be held on 25/3, it's likely that I will be there. 

Wow. So exciting! Hope you get a good seat! Hope there is lots of SA whispering! Anyway, while it is important to record the moments for people like us, don't forget to enjoy it yourself!