[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

Been really busy. Thanks @chelseafjl8 for all your hard work! Really enjoyed reading that.

Some gifs from episode 338 and some delu observations

JH taking a peek at JK during her celebration with Wendy?

ezgif.com-gif-maker1_zps4bopxnyd.gif

Checking out each other?

ezgif.com-gif-maker3_zpsd9vqkitd.gif

JK gets a partner and JH has a familiar expression

Q12BBY.gif

JH turns and takes a look at JK and is JK also looking at her?

ezgif.com-gif-maker2_zpsv1fqocsi.gif

JK taking peeks at JH. I feel like JK peeks at JH, is noticed by JS who tells something to SJ. SJ then tells something lowering his face (perhaps to JH)  and seems like Wendy, JH's partner also takes a look in JK's direction?

ezgif.com-gif-maker4_zpsbuwakqez.gif

The PD is explaining the rules. Seems to me like SJ is looking at JH.

ezgif.com-gif-maker5_zpssgocpqrj.gif

This is after the mission: JK seems to be looking at JH (you can see JH's hair and pink sleeve near the female stylists), then at SJ who also seems to be looking at JK and saying something (don't know to who) and once the camera pans to his face, SJ suddenly engages the Red Velvet girl in conversation. (reminded me of SJ rudely interrupting Yeon Soo when she was showing the chewed off carrot piece that JH and Park Seo Jin had used to JK)

lOmNKr.gif

Is JH looking at JK?

Vmkjm1.gif

From the Sauna. Looks like there is some confusion when JK enters the sauna. JH has already taken her place between haha and SJ and KS is standing around wondering where to go. Is it me or doesn't it seem suspicious that JK's using the  'KS must have his assigned place' ends up in an arrangement that makes JH lie down only next to JK?  JH also immediately gets up once JK makes that observation and goes to the mat next to JS. But in the final arrangement, seems like JK makes her move even further so that only he is sitting next to her. Reminded me of their car mission where poor JH was made to sit away from all the other guys and JK was almost sitting on her lap and Gary commented as to how JH should actually be sitting in JK's place.

j2kNzv.gif

Rg0DpE.gif

this most probably means nothing, but tiny posted a picture with haha and kwangsoo while in sukjin's live on insta, there was tiny in the video at first, and background noise was kwangsoo(?) (it didnt sound like jk so im sure it wasnt him). both times there were no jihyo x jong kook. ( i am going delusional with what, and again it probably means nothing  haha just wanted to share )

• Like 4

Let's not be all so delusional,  ( although our minds are full of many delusions now)  and just think that it's nothing!  'Coz as always sbs post some things but its totally different during broadcast!!! 

Edited by sofiemarz
  • Like 2

Nothing special but maybe they're all relatable?Just don't take it serious

10/2 

Saw on fb taiwan rm fanpage under the post that includes the video showing the bits where JH talked abt 7012 and kwangmong then someone commented: But how come when haha told JH and JK to bobo, the audience followed him instead of shouting out no?Has things started to change now?(my own interpretation: Ppl does not like mc anymore?)I am not a shipper but that day I kept seeing them whispering and I thought those two are really close, there were one or two scenes where the angle has shocked me.

JK fan: It's quite obvious that JK and JH are close, you can see them whispering on the stage all the time

orange juice couple fan: JH usually just dance but not sing, maybe she's a bit shy at the beginning, she became more enthusiastic later on, taking photos with fans when she has spare time, also I noticed that she and JK talked quite often. Someone then posted one of their close whispering pic and asked is that true? She then replied: It's true that you could often see them whispering on stage and she stood next to JK most of the time. That photo should be taken the moment when they were whispering on stage(not an arrangement of activity) 

12/2 JK finally posted a photo that includes JH after a really long time(since 11/2015)

14/2 JK followed JH on weibo(He is following SJ, Gary, KS,angleababy(co-worker), yoon eun eye chinese official web, yoo seung jun(jk's fd), Lee dong wook??:blink:, myuk pd and JH in order)

17/2 this week's pd note photo with our SA and that caption of them getting more and more similar?

Doesn't dong wook seemed a bit out of place? Jk hasn't even worked with him before except in rm. JK still hasn't followed haha.

How obvious they must have been for so many non-shippers to notice that? Are they really not trying to hide anymore? Have they done these deliberately? Will they go back to square one tnt? 

• Like 11

In the press conference, JH said she and the members have prepared a lot for the fm, she hopes everyone will like it. Then JK said JH will show another side of her that she's never shown on rm and she's very sexy which made JH become shy. KS asked JK why suddenly confess to her.

• Like 9