[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Honestly, KJK and SJH aren't doing anything that different from other fanmeets. I don't think KJK has ever called SJH "sexy" before, but he has complimented her before saying things like "pretty" and "beautiful" during fanmeets (I'd have to look to find those quotes and I just don't have time right now). But what has really changed during these last two fanmeets are the other members' reactions to spartace. Last fanmeet, SJH mentioned KJK, which makes sense since they went through something painful together, but rather than just treat that interaction as two coworkers who were fired together, HH, LKS, and JSJ freak out and start asking what's going on between KJK and SJH and telling them to move in together. Again during this fanmeet, KJK complimenting SJH isn't something unusual and normally people just ignore whatever compliment he gave and pretend SJH isn't blushing - but now, LKS has to tease KJK about confessing to SJH. There's definitely been a change in how the other members allow themselves to treat spartace, but as to how that will affect the RM episodes, we have yet to see. 

• Like 12

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Honestly, KJK and SJH aren't doing anything that different from other fanmeets. I don't think KJK has ever called SJH "sexy" before, but he has complimented her before saying things like "pretty" and "beautiful" during fanmeets (I'd have to look to find those quotes and I just don't have time right now). But what has really changed during these last two fanmeets are the other members' reactions to spartace. Last fanmeet, SJH mentioned KJK, which makes sense since they went through something painful together, but rather than just treat that interaction as two coworkers who were fired together, HH, LKS, and JSJ freak out and start asking what's going on between KJK and SJH and telling them to move in together. Again during this fanmeet, KJK complimenting SJH isn't something unusual and normally people just ignore whatever compliment he gave and pretend SJH isn't blushing - but now, LKS has to tease KJK about confessing to SJH. There's definitely been a change in how the other members allow themselves to treat spartace, but as to how that will affect the RM episodes, we have yet to see. 

Waiting for the video of the Press Conference. But JK saying JH is going to show her "sexy" side when no one was asking for his opinion of her is interesting. And KS teasing him is really great. Last fanmeet too, it was KS who  asked whether there was something going on between the two. This reminded me of KS teasing JK asking if he is confessing to JH when JK called JH cute in episode 40 leading to JK getting all red in the face. That is happening again.Agree with you. Members these days are using whatever opportunities they are getting to tease them together. Let's see whether they will take it up on the show.

Honestly, I wouldn't say JK is exaggerating coz JH looks smoking hot.

Can see her bruised nose here. Must have been a nasty fall! And then to go through a performance and remember all the routine! Hope it is not serious and that she will be okay for tomorrow's flight. Was really sweet to see Haha patting her head. The guys are so protective of her.

Can see JK patting her head here during the performance. http://m.weibo.cn/status/4076636406188973

16807671_1224935964254478_75395142803245

Something seems wrong between SJH and KS in this picture, there is a rumour going around that ks hits jh because he got mad at how close sjh and kjk were when

she asked him to help with the mic, if you look at the picture when kjk is helping song ji hyo and being a bit too intimate, KS looks very displeased! but  maybe it's just fans who don't know that she fell down while going down the stage!

a side note: Song Ji Hyo looks super sexy just WOW

4 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Something seems wrong between SJH and KS in this picture, there is a rumour going around that ks hits jh because he got mad at how close sjh and kjk were when

she asked him to help with the mic, if you look at the picture when kjk is helping song ji hyo and being a bit too intimate, KS looks very displeased!

Wow! Which fanfic did you read? And pretty sure... Again! This is a SA forum! 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
5 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

16807671_1224935964254478_75395142803245

she asked him to help with the mic, if you look at the picture when kjk is helping song ji hyo and being a bit too intimate, KS looks very displeased!

Sorry, I think that is a BS rumour. Whoever has made that up doesn't know the KwangMong siblinghood nor the KookSoo siblinghood.

4 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Wow! Which fanfic did you read? And pretty sure... Again! This is a SA forum! 

1 minute ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Sorry, I think that is a BS rumour. Whoever has made that up doesn't know the KwangMong siblinghood nor the KookSoo siblinghood.

Agreed! Don't forget that LKS is the one who almost always instigates the "are you two dating?" teasing! I'm pretty sure all the RM members are spartace shippers lol

• Like 4