[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I think if it is kjk fans...they just want to protect him from further hurting and also to protect jihyo...now it is not the time yet to reveal anything as it is very time sensitive..perhaps the sentiments will be changed two to three months later

• Like 2

guys have you found any spartace moment lately ?

After watching the video above it seems like KJK is not keen on settleing down with a partner, when he spoke about the lack of freedom after getting married i was like wtf. and the co-host answer of he knows places really bothered me, even if it was a joke, if he isn't ready to commit to a serious relationship, then he shouldn't marry his girlfriend, whoever she may be!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

After watching the video above it seems like KJK is not keen on settleing down with a partner, when he spoke about the lack of freedom after getting married i was like wtf. and the co-host answer of he knows places really bothered me, even if it was a joke, if he isn't ready to commit to a serious relationship, then he shouldn't marry his girlfriend, whoever she may be!

they were basically following by script. I feel like the script indicated that they should ask smth relating to w/e marriage topic it is. the "girlfriend" reveal has to be out of nowhere by the way JK used informal speech towards TH. & I think we all know how dedicated and responsible JK is with family and friends. You're right, it was joking - something that they had to do in some sort of way towards the audience. I don't think you should feel as if it was serious. Knowing how JK is, I wouldn't take that whole "freedom" speech seriously. 

• Like 3

I think this article may have reported that the members will be attending the awards tonight. Can you check, @bogummishhttp://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003452932

The members will attend '2016 SAF Entertainment Grand Prize' at Sangam SBS Prism Tower from 10:05 pm on this day. Earlier, Yoo Jae-seok was named 'Running Man' on the list of nominees announced by SBS on 20th. Also, 'Running Man' has won many big awards at 'Entertainment Grand Prize' for 7 years in broadcasting, and this time it is interested in receiving some awards.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pink007 said:

I think this article may have reported that the members will be attending the awards tonight. Can you check, @bogummishhttp://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003452932

" 'Running Man' has won many big awards at 'Entertainment Grand Prize' for 7 years in broadcasting, and this time it is interested in receiving some awards. "

icon_facepalm.gificon_facepalm.gificon_facepalm.gificon_facepalm.gif

• Like 3

Also, I'm surprised at how late the awards will be starting this year. When I first saw the time in the press release, the late time made me think that would be during the second half. But since that doesn't seem to be the case, I wonder if that means that the awards will be a lot shorter this year? o.O 

• Like 3

Year Award Category Recipients and nominees Result
2010 4th SBS Entertainment Awards[83] Variety New Star Award Song Joong-ki Won
Gary Won
Lee Kwang-soo Won
Variety Special Award Song Ji-hyo Won
Best TV Star Award Kim Jong-kook Won
Netizen Most Popular Program Award Running Man Won
2011 5th Mnet 20's Choice Awards[84] Hot Variety Star Song Ji-hyo Nominated
5th SBS Entertainment Awards[85] Newbie Award: Variety Category Lee Kwang-soo Won
Broadcast Writer Award Park Hyun-sook Won
Best Entertainer Award: Variety Category Haha Won
Most Outstanding Program Award Running Man Won
Outstanding Award: Variety Category Kim Jong-kook Won
Song Ji-hyo Won
Netizen's Most Popular Award Nominated
Yoo Jae-suk Nominated
Grand Award (Daesang) Won
2012 48th Baeksang Arts Awards Best Female Entertainer Song Ji-hyo Nominated
6th SBS Entertainment Awards[86] Outstanding Award: Variety Category Gary Won
Ji Suk-jin Won
Viewer's Most Popular Program Award Running Man Won
Viewer's Most Popular Award Yoo Jae-suk Won
2013 49th Baeksang Arts Awards Best Female Entertainer Song Ji-hyo Nominated
Best Male Entertainer Yoo Jae-suk Nominated
Grand Award (Daesang)[87] Won
Best Variety Show Running Man Nominated
Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards Asia's Most Charismatic Korean Host Kim Jong-kook Won
NATE Awards Best Variety Show Running Man Won
Best Couple Gary & Song Ji-hyo Won
7th SBS Entertainment Awards[88] Friendship Award Lee Kwang-soo Won
Best Couple Award Ji Suk-jin & Lee Kwang-soo Nominated
Gary & Song Ji-hyo Nominated
Viewer's Most Popular Award Running Man members Won
Most Outstanding Program Award Running Man Won
Male Outstanding Award Haha Won
Kim Jong-kook Won
Female Most Outstanding Award Song Ji-hyo Won
Grand Award (Daesang) Yoo Jae-suk Nominated
2014 8th SBS Entertainment Awards[89] Viewer's Choice Award Yoo Jae-suk Won
Outstanding Award: Variety Shows Lee Kwang-soo Won
Most Outstanding Award: Variety Shows Kim Jong-kook Won
Viewer's Choice: Best Variety Show Running Man Won
Grand Award (Daesang) Yoo Jae-suk Nominated
2015 2014 Youku Night Awards Entertainment Spirit Award Running Man Won
51st Baeksang Arts Awards Best Entertainment Program Running Man Nominated
9th SBS Entertainment Awards[90] Best Couple Award Gary & Song Ji-hyo Nominated
Viewer's Choice: Best Variety Show Running Man Won
Excellence Award - Variety Show Ji Suk-jin Won
Top Excellence Award - Variety Show Gary Won
Song Ji-hyo Won
Viewer's Most Popular Award Yoo Jae-suk Won
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I dont take it as him not wanting to settle down. He did say he wants to (and has been very consistent in saying so). The only inconsistency he always makes is the timeline to questions re when his last relationship was. I saw the 'no freedom' more of a shootback at CTH for making the gf comment first and to insinuate CTH is so free even after marriage to be interested in his lovelife. All friendly banter anw

It'd be telling to see how the whole cast and especially SA behave at the awards today. I have this feeling SA is going to stick very very close again. He wouldnt leave her aside. Is it me or this year's awards are all earlier than the usual new year's eve dates?

• Like 5

So I'm not sure if this broadcast will be "less live" than the others, and if it isn't, I expect the editing to be even messier, but I just checked the schedule and the awards will end around 12:55 AM. Considering how there's usually at least a 10 minute break between the two parts, that will make the total run time around 2 hours and 40 minutes. After comparing this potential run time to my copy of the 2014 awards, it seems this show will be 75% the length of that one (which was 3 hours and 42 minutes long).

So definitely some downsizing and SBS just screwing up big time in almost every way these past few weeks. 

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

There are reports by a Chinese KJK fan who went to the set today that there was a water penalty at the end and that JK, JH and JSJ got showerd with water. I see one more person with a towel moving away at the beginning, so perhaps there was one more person who got the penalty? It seems there was a lottery to pick the names for the penalty. She also saw JK play name-tag ripping. We will have to wait for more confirmation, but here's a video.

http://weibo.com/3323457882/EnKw79Uop?type=comment#_rnd1482655426034

I am not entering into any conspiracy theories at the moment - may be just a coincidence that they ended up on the losing team. But I cannot understand why the production team chose a penalty for the next episode after all this ruckus coincidentally involving the very people who the viewers see as the victims of the entire drama. It is such a cold day and they are supposed to attend the awards at the end of it. And it is Christmas! I will wait until I watch the episode to decide whether they do give JK and JH their due in other segments of the episode, but I am really tired of these stupid penalties. Episode 300, which should be an episode to celebrate the bonding of the cast, ended in a penalty and now this!

Here I can only see these two drenched!

005Q0Xhuly1fb34n4ev2lj31kw16o1l40.jpg  

cre: All Round KJK

Guest athoughtcloud1

As a viewer, I already feel "healed" seeing that pic where JK and JH stand after the cold shower clenching their fists. I am eagerly anticipating more healing touches by SBS during the awards tonight. 

43 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

It was indeed a lottery hence coincidence. Someone said on baidu that she was at the filming site.

If it was a lottery then why were the pd's drenched too, they are not part of the games or members, seems like there is a double message

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

Remember the Han river episode? It were the cast members who were supposed to be drenched as the penalty. By a coincidental turn of events, it was the writers' team who got the shower instead. Was it that coincidental? If an episode where the cast members were stretched to their limits while the writer team did nothing ended with the former taking the penalty, would it have seemed just to the viewers? Seems like the main PD worked the coincidence to make the episode end well for the cast and the viewers.

23 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thanks a lot @bogummish. May be @bidovacsb can help us? What does this mean?   아주 그냥 안사람 잘뒀어. Please watch from 20.01 to 20.20 seconds in episode 251.

Sorry guys, Hahas most likely not referring to "ones wife" as in the translation above.

Hes most likely saying "You're using your [human] connections well", i.e. you have a good right hand man.

Also when Haha says "은근슬쩍 자랑해", hes most likely talking about Jae Suk slyly boasting that he has the advantage in the game.

Also the RM production team apologised at the end of today's episode with Jae Suk talking about it, can see that Ji Hyo's still not 100% but Jong Guk seems to be taking it a bit better.

Wonder what's going to happen in the awards ceremony tonight, heard that RMs going to be in attendance too.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bogummish said:

The comment with the most upvotes +84 now is this. 종국이 형 보통 정곡 찔리면 저런 반응 하시던데

I think it says Jong Kook Hyung reacted as if he was stabbed. Feel free to confirm as my korean is very basic. Anyway it's a suspicious comment abt his reaction (overreaction)

Literal translation means poke (stab), but in this case it means "Jong Guk bro always reacts like that when [someone] gets it correct".

I don't know what the context is above but reading the above posts, its about his friend talking about his dating life or something and maybe they said something that's true about him (i.e. "gets it correct" in the translation above) and so Jong Guk was reacting that way.

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
6 minutes ago, bidovacsb said:

Also the RM production team apologised at the end of today's episode with Jae Suk talking about it, can see that Ji Hyo's still not 100% but Jong Guk seems to be taking it a bit better.

wonder when they shot for this.

Thank you for the translation, bido. Nice to see you here! Merry Xmas!

A fan of JK( also a spartace shipper) was present when they filmed today, she saw spartace held hands for a very long time... Also they hugged for a very long time.

( She was thee today because she wanted to go and watch the awards ceremony but couldn't manage to get a ticket so she watched them film the recording was held today in the SBS building.

I will update asap when I see more information.

Creidit to liucami from JK's baidu tieba

• Like 8