[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Looks like the other side have started their ritual of scolding us anytime a major SA thing happens. Today their reason for scolding us is because they think JK is still in love with YEH, and claims that JK has said he is still in love with her. Still waiting on the proof. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Looks like the other side have started their ritual of scolding us anytime a major SA thing happens. Today their reason for scolding us is because they think JK is still in love with YEH, and claims that JK has said he is still in love with her. Still waiting on the proof. 

u mean our "neighbour"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airplanegirl said:

Can't wait to see these ignorant MC shippers eat their words when SA announce their relationship....F*** it they can choke on KG's cigarettes

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I saw that KJK & Turbo are back to MBC gayo after 16yrs. Great timing. I hope he joins IC if Kwanghee goes to his military service, in their episode in LA he had great chemistry with them.

I also saw on insta that Lee Kwang Soo will attend KBS entertainment awards.

Is anyone in RM gonna go to SBS entertainment awards? That only leaves SJH, YJS  and JSJ. SJH definitely wont go.

From Papitus which is JK's korean official fanclub ,it says JK with Turbo will finish recording before 12.31 and then broadcast that day,so dont know what time he will record,it's also likely to be in 25th of Dec...

And about three entertainment awards,they are all not on the same day.So,although LKS will go to KBS entertainment award,he is also likely to attend SBS entertainment awards.For example,YJS,who has three programs on SBS,MBC,and KBS.So,in my opinion,he must go to the all entertainment awards also coz he is one of the candidates of the last,biggest award. 

But,I too think JH and JK are more likely not to attend it,and the next day,26th of Feb,will shoot new RM episode.So,let's see this Sunday. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bogummish said:

SJH's beauty show is attracting a lot of interest even before its broadcast.

Sys Entertainment CEO Seo Young-woo said, "I am saddened by the news that Song Ji-hyo, who is greatly loved in Asia for 'Running Man', will be off in the program in February next year. NOW TV and Viu TV will broadcast Song Ji hyo's beauty show in 9 countries including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. (more countries to be confirmed)" [Sys Entertainment are co producing the show with JTBC PLUS]

A representative of an advertising agency said, "Song Ji-hyo's Weibo has 5 million people, which is higher than actor Tang Wei. "Song Ji-hyo is a healthy, positive and honest personality, and if the beauty program is released, not only Asian fans but global beauty brands will show great interest."

I hope it will be a hit. That could be a career game changer for her after the RM fiasco. 

WOW amazing news, 9 different countries have already confirmed to be live airing the show?  This is an amaazing start for her new beauty show, going internationally with a BANG from the start, can't wait for Song Ji Hyo's beauty show to be out with eng subs

ps: regardless of how runningman ended in such a disappointing way because of one incapable and idiot PD, the show was one of SK most popular shows, and probably the most popular k-shows overseas, so it was anything but a "fiasco".

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
14 minutes ago, bogummish said:

According to Osen, the members can't film RM for two days due to their schedule so they will film for just one day (25th, xmas day)

About SBS awards, members can't confirm whether they will attend or not, until that very day. 

Wonder if the production team is trying hard to get them to attend to make it seem like everything is alright!