[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

There was an article by Kwang Soo's agency http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201612191545239110 which I think said "I will try to figure out the future of Lee Kwang Soo, who has escaped from 'running man' " 

@bogummish will have to confirm, but I think that may just be an opinion piece by a journalist who is a fan of Kwang Soo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 3493angelride said:

On the latest ep. When JH asked JS why IC is better than RM, LKS covered JS' mouth to prevent him from answering. Then caption read " Loyalty is better than winning" . Just find this too ironic given the situation. 

Loveableoneman on Tumblr also pointed out the resemblance of one of her gifs of the episode to what SBS did to JH and JK:

tumblr_oifbh7pzQc1tjxrelo9_400.gif

• Like 5

Lee Kwang Soo is a good actor. Even though RM gave him great fame and money but its limited him to a funny character. Few of his roles lately seems very similar to his RM character. If RM ends, he can focus on being an actor. He makes quite good money already. In RM he moved house twice.

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

Is it me or is the black pink girl in black excitedly pointing in JK's direction after JH gives her answer? You can see it in the slow-mo! Perhaps she is pointing at some weird celebration Haha and JK are taking part in, but hmm...

Tbh i don't care about them getting fired anymore, i've come to terms with that....but hope we can get alot of SA moments during the FMs

All I want right now is for uri SA to get married, have some wild nights, produce cute little ligers so that they can join The Return of Superman:wub::phew: i wanna see how they interact with each other as a married couple....

PS : what do you guys think about how the next filming will be?? I think they would have an episode of heartfelt talks between the cast like when WGM's Solim couple got caught in a scandal...

• Like 7

5 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Tbh i don't care about them getting fired anymore, i've come to terms with that....but hope we can get alot of SA moments during the FMs

All I want right now is for uri SA to get married, have some wild nights, produce cute little ligers so that they can join The Return of Superman:wub::phew: i wanna see how they interact with each other as a married couple....

PS : what do you guys think about how the next filming will be?? I think they would have an episode of heartfelt talks between the cast like when WGM's Solim couple got caught in a scandal...

Technically they never were fired because they were called back right away, and have not missed any episodes, but yeah i get what you mean, i think they will most likely try to film the next episode as if nothing happened

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Actor Gong Myung (i dont know him lol) is officially joining song ji hyo in her beauty program for Jtbc . Also KatiaCho designer whom SJH walked the red carpet for in China and who is a big fan. So this show looks like a mix of beauty care and fashion style. 

I think he Gong Myung is the new couple in We Got Married together with actress Jung Hye Sung.. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Song Ji Hyo's first ever red carpet was for Katia Cho. They did some photoshoot before too so they know each other well i guess.

Ji Hyo's smile  and abs (dayum!). Someone spends time at the gym! Lol.

Her body is serious goals. She has a killer bod!

OM i looved her cooperation with this designer when she did the katio catwalk show

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChiVhyrVEAAmHz_.jpg

SJH totally slaayed, her catwalk looks soo iconic

• Like 2