[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

This may be a bit off track and it's from like late September, but I just can't help myself from thinking that it could one 1/2 of our Spartace couple. Haha is very close to both SJH and KJK so if anything it seems like he would know. I'm probably just delu, but I would like any opinions from you guys. I've included the link too, thanks anyone

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/haha-admits-there-is-an-awkward-member-of-running-man

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mongace said:

This may be a bit off track and it's from like late September, but I just can't help myself from thinking that it could one 1/2 of our Spartace couple. Haha is very close to both SJH and KJK so if anything it seems like he would know. I'm probably just delu, but I would like any opinions from you guys. I've included the link too, thanks anyone

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/haha-admits-there-is-an-awkward-member-of-running-man

You can watch the clip here:

https://goo.gl/5uDHFf from 1:28:53

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dragonlovers said:

What do you mean? I can't figure out what you would like me to tell you? The official weibo account? The post? The MC photo? The re-filming incident? The comments from MC shipper? Or others? Pardon me but I think you need to state more specifically for me to understand your question so as to provide answers.

I mean the apology on the official weibo of RM. What did they apology for? 

2 hours ago, mongace said:

I think the article kind of got lost in translation, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The soompi article said if there was someone he was awkward with rather than someonr who is awkward.  I think we can rule out JK because if HaHa was awkward with him, HaHa wouldn't be joining the RM Bros Concert with JK. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, lostinthisdream said:

I think the article kind of got lost in translation, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The soompi article said if there was someone he was awkward with rather than someonr who is awkward.  I think we can rule out JK because if HaHa was awkward with him, HaHa wouldn't be joining the RM Bros Concert with JK. 

Quite a few of the Naver comments speculated it was JH just because of how Haha is married and she's a female, but I think JH and Haha have gotten a lot closer in the last year/year and a half, close enough for Haha to not be awkward around her. Plus, other Naver comments, probably from people who have been following the cast more than the people who guessed JH, pointed out that fan sighting a few weeks ago, after one of the filmings, of JH at Haha's restaurant with Haha and SJ.

The most common guess in the Soompi article's comments and second most common one on Naver was KG, which does make sense considering their heart to heart in 295. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, pink007 said:

Quite a few of the Naver comments speculated it was JH just because of how Haha is married and she's a female, but I think JH and Haha have gotten a lot closer in the last year/year and a half, close enough for Haha to not be awkward around her. Plus, other Naver comments, probably from people who have been following the cast more than the people who guessed JH, pointed out that fan sighting a few weeks ago, after one of the filmings, of JH at Haha's restaurant with Haha and SJ.

The most common guess in the Soompi article's comments and second most common one on Naver was KG, which does make sense considering their heart to heart in 295. 

I saw the comments too, but I don't think HaHa be awkward with JH, like based on the Fanmeetings and interviews, they mentioned them hanging out and drinking at HaHa's restaurant, and based on the couple races when HaHyo was paired up they seemed close.  I think just the dynamics has changed, before HaHa became a father he wasn't as toned down as he is now and was not as mature, but now that he is a father you can see the change in his behaviour, a more protective side comes out of him when he interacts with JH now.  Also, congratulations to HaHa and his family on their second pregnancy! :)

My guess was KG, going back on the fan meetings interviews from a while back, JSJ and HaHa mentioned everyone's name but his. They used to be roommates too if I recall, and had a barbeque business going on.  I highly doubt its JS cause HaHa works with him the most out of the RM cast, and it probably isn't KS.  Based on the interactions on RM, the ones we see at least, his interaction with KG imo has changed the most.  Not trying to single out anyone, but with a cast of 7 members with different lifestyles and hobbies there's bound to going to be awkwardness/tension between some members here and there.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Erararara Jung said:

@mongace maybe i am delulu like you since spartace immediately came up in my mind after reading but many are speculating that its either Kjk or KG.

it made me curious though 

6 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

You can watch the clip here:

https://goo.gl/5uDHFf from 1:28:53

4 hours ago, lostinthisdream said:

Thanks for clarifying everyone, it is strange though, what happened between Haha and Gary?

• Like 1

On 10/5/2016 at 8:42 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

So JH claims she is really boring and her life revolves around her home. And JK's life is also really boring revolving around his gym. Shall we say we identified the spartace dating spots? LOL Just kidding. Anyway, so both claim there is nothing happening in their lives, but are still quite secretive about it.

I think some of JH's fans are worried that she can't get a boyfriend coz she claimed that she always stays at home and to be honest you rarely even sees photos of her hanging out with friends right? Except occasional dinner with RM members or like last week with her stylists, although there's possibility that she and her friends hide very well and have not been seen by the others. Also JK who always only goes to the gym, the hot dog shop, coffee shop and loves his dumbbels too much. Maybe they can maintain their routine because they have already found each other XD(delulu mode on)

On 10/6/2016 at 5:23 PM, lostinthisdream said:

In my opinion, JH has placed RM above her main career, which is acting.  I mean the same can be said for any of the others, but with her, the loveline and her variety persona had an effect on her casting dramas.  If I recall correctly, a director did mention that her variety persona and recognition is really strong that people will associate her with RM more than her as an actress.

That's also the reason why she joined WGM, because she wanted to show another side of her to the audience, not just the Ace, the mong ji hyo and the monday girlfriend.I feel sad for the actors/actresses sometimes because people can't separate their variety character and drama character. Lee seo jin who worked with JK on TFS was kind of affected as well although it wasn't so serious in Korea compared to the comments I have seen from overseas viewers. If any of you have watched Three meals a day/ Grandpa over flowers/ even TFS, you will really get to know his real personality, he doesn't act in front of the camera, he says what he wants. However, this side of him is totally differen't from the character he plays, and people claimed they can't follow the drama anymore because his image on those variety shows was too strong.(I am sorry for not really focusing on Spartace, but I am frustrated as a JH&SeoJin fan)

On 10/6/2016 at 5:23 PM, lostinthisdream said:

And apologizing for their mistake with MC photos with the clear intent of trying to pander to a certain crowd is also absurd.

@lostinthisdream@athoughtcloud1

To be fair, the didn't post it to apologize for the incident. They have posted a lot of old photos that we've not seen before but just on weibo, and those MC photos are just part of them.

On 10/6/2016 at 11:39 PM, lostinthisdream said:

Tbh, I think the only indication if MC is over is whether JH and KG renew their CF contract.

I totally agree with you. I think if they have really decided to stop this loveline they would not renew their CF contract. But if they did, don't think spartace can get married yet... JH has to fulfill her responsibility if she has signed the contract, and I don't think the company would like to have MC being their representative while being seen together with JK.

On 10/7/2016 at 4:08 PM, LanAnh Le said:

I mean the apology on the official weibo of RM. What did they apology for? 

@LanAnh LeThey invited fans to join the name tag ripping on the lastest ep but later cancelled it and changed to 102 artists. They claimed it's due to the weather and transport arrangement.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

Yep, I think the recent photos released from the photoshoot is sparking this discussion. Lol, for some reason on that subreddit, JK's love life becomes a quick and hot discussion. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lostinthisdream said:

Yep, I think the recent photos released from the photoshoot is sparking this discussion. Lol, for some reason on that subreddit, JK's love life becomes a quick and hot discussion. 

Fr the whole sudden interest in JK's relationships skyrocketed this year. I'm hoping that this is indicating good news for SA. However whenever I watch TFS, I feel like it's more like sibling affection than a couple. 

• Like 1

For HaHa's confession on awkward member, the Chinese news (Taiwan News) translated it as HaHa himself has a awkward relationship with one of the members. (Most of the Chinese news I come across are all stating that there is an awkward relationship between him and a certain member). But they never state clearly whether Haha means it as a recent thing or for a long time now...Most Chinese fans suspect it is JH/Gary. For Gary, both of them should be the closest members. Haha is Gary closest friend among all rm members...However, lately you cannot find them interacting (even they did, it is not alone). Or I missed it out? After the confession episode where HaHa apologized to KG, they have little linkage in rm if you look closely (not alone)...So I agree with @pink007 I personally think when analyzing things like this, we need to judge with the tone and atmosphere when HaHa said this. He also didn't say it is a recent thing or what. I also agree with you that JK is not the one as if they are awkward, their concert tour will be awkward as well. And they just have dinner together to discuss their concert and posted photo in ins. JS is like his "idol" to worship in Infinite Challenge. SJ and JH spot having dinner with HaHa together. Thus they are not the one as well in my viewpoint. It will be LKS or KG. However, though they may not look close on camera, I think they are close in reality.

HaHa is the type that like to act like a kid and play tricks on the one who is close to him and he is sure the other will not get angry. So he usually choose JK and JS as the target in rm. He also like to play around with other members too. But after the apology to KG, he seldom play around and play tricks with him. May be afraid that KG will get angry? Hence, based on on-camera, especially in rm lately, I think the highest possibility is KG. But again, we cannot judge as we don't know what is in HaHa's mind when he said it. To draw attention for SJ or to be honest? I think it involves both. It involves some truth in it but I think the situation is not that serious as i-fans think. There is always a tendency that local people don't take it serious but i-fans take it more serious than thing should be. So I think @mongace you don't really need to be worried of it.

And for JK-Sejeong relationship @twinlovers @lostinthisdream @mongace, Korean and Chinese are seeing them as warm siblings. One of the reasons why almost all JK fans love A-town siblings is because it is rare to see how JK treats a little sister on screen. It is usually how he acting as big brother and treating the younger brothers well. Sejeong is from Anyang. JK always treats and protects artists from Anyang better than others, like Junjin from Shinhwa and Rain, etc. And JK will only recommend her to other shows because he sees her potential and wants her to develop in variety industry. All wish they can join variety shows together again. JK usually treats most people well, but only a few can really get his "protection". For the ones he really takes under his shelter, he will not hesitate to offer help. From what I see, Sejeong is one of them. They are like big brother feeling proud of his little sister and praise around and encouraging her when she is uncomfortable, instead of really being lover.

@lostinthisdream I think JK's love life is a hot discussion in Korea for a very long while lol From what we see from his interviews and guested in shows, everyone is finding him a partner...well I think it is because he is in one of the most successful loveline in variety history and his love life is always so mysterious. He hides it so well. People are always interested in mysterious things. I think if one day he announces his marriage, the news will be all over Korea and it will become a hit topic. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, rizalzafri said:

Does anyone remember on EP301 during 7vs300kg mission,

when JH wanna scale her weight and push KS, then KS said,

“JK hyung get ready, JH noona is too heavy”

Why KS mention this to JK suddenly ? Does anyone knows bout this?

I didnt notice omg! I'll rewatch it next time but yeah its fishy that KS suddenly mention JK