[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

So I'm in agreement with most of the statements here that Dispatch knows something. The fact that they chose to reply to HH's comment means something because they could have easily ignored it. Also, it would seem like a waste of an article if they outright said, "Yeah, we gave up." Having KJK's and SJH's names linked up in searches has been around since 2011/2012 so it seems ridiculous that barely any news outlets have looked into that. 

@hr12_stv That is a thought that has crossed my mind a few times. I've always gotten the feeling that SJH is scrutinized/criticized more regarding the MC loveline so if KG were to reveal he was in a relationship first, it might make MC fans more open to SJH revealing she was in a relationship with someone else. Of course, there's always the chance that it does nothing. 

@chelseafjl8 Thanks for giving us this information. I had seen the article but I don't really know much about these two celebrities (like the fact that Jinwoon was in a popular WGM loveline). It's nice that netizens are generally in support of this pairing. Hopefully this is the same reaction for Spartace. 

Maybe it's just me but I found it really weird that SJH's participation in WAIL was talked about a lot on RM. Her other projects weren't really talked about unless it was to explain why she was tired or why she hasn't arrived yet (was it because it was airing on another network?) but there were quite a few references to this project. 

Another thing I found strange/interesting is the final scenes in episode 82. When everyone was discussing this episode a few pages back, it was posited that it was a deliberate move from the crew for SJH to team up with YJS and JSJ following the news of her relationship with the CEO. If that's true, I wonder why they didn't have SJH sharing her umbrella with JSJ at the end and instead she shares it with KJK. I'm not entirely sure if sharing an umbrella is considered a couple thing in Korea so my rambling could just mean nothing. Nevertheless, it has provided us with a moment that's always in gifsets or photosets. 

• Like 4

Hearing an Idol Couple being revealed with such positive responses are great.  Hopefully that will the case for JK and JH if they are dating and was revealed and hopefully for any other celeb couples, because I never understad why dating is considered a scandal.  However, I think the reason for such positive response for Jin Woon and Yeeun is that their fans are at a more mature age.  Both Idol groups came out 2006 and 2008, and I’m sure their fans have grown up with them by now.  In addition, both groups haven’t been actively promoting and I think that factors into who actually cares about these two idols dating.   Age and maturity of fans, plus current popularity/relevancy are things to be considered.  Apparently, it was an open secret that these two idols were dating, they weren’t actually trying to hide it according to fans.  Now if you were to look at Running Man fans, I think a lot of their fans are in the pre-teen/teen range that follows them a lot and based on the main love line fandom, I don’t know whether the response would be similar, if it was revealed that SA were actually dating.  Then again, if we’re only looking into the Knetz opinion, it may be more positive as they’ve been done with the loveline for a while now and as far as it seems, it doesn’t look like WAIL had a major following in Korea.  I think it was catered more towards the Chinese Market.  Also, both JH and JK are at the marriage age as deemed by Knetz, so I think they would be Congratulated by Knetz. Ultimately, I think there would be two differing response to SA dating news, if they are dating, more positive in the domestic market, and more negative in the international market. 

In the MC loveline, JH has always gotten the short end of the stick from MC fans.  I don’t think it’ll matter whether KG reveals that he’s in a relationship first or not, I think she’ll still get criticized the same unfortunately.  There are interviews where KG has said he has plays around a lot and isn’t ready to settle for his music inspiration or such (don’t quote me on the music part, but he did imply he plays around).  Like that is probably the closest revelation of KG’s personal life, and fans still criticize JH.  It’s so frustrating as a fan of JH to see her being slandered every time something doesn’t go a certain way for the other fandom, or when she simply goes on a trip and they make up speculations about her and KG for the reason of the trip.   Anyway, point being, at this time I think regardless of what happens to KG’s love life, JH is going to be criticized if she’s revealed to be dating someone, whether it be JK or someone else.  Though I do think more criticism will come from MC fans if she’s revealed to be dating JK.  The only circumstance where I see JH would not be criticized if she’s revealed to be in a relationship is when MC is completely old news and fans are done with it, or if KG gets into a scandal that isn’t related to his love life.  But I don’t forsee that situation happening.

@winnerslast  for sure, WAIL was promoted more than her dramas in RM because I don’t believe WAIL was airing in Korea at all.  I think Korean viewers would have to watch it online, so it wasn't competing with SBS.  Whereas JH’s dramas were on competing broadcasting stations, so they would never promote it.  Like for the RM episode where Jin Goo and Ji Won guest, they only came onto RM after the show has finished airing, so it wouldn’t be promoting the show. 

• Like 6

It's been a while I post here. Watched the recent three episodes while having fever.

I kind of have a different comment to the episode "Train to Prison". Maybe I am looking at a different angle, I think I understand the reasoning that Myuk PD have behind this episode. Before I watch the movie, I am disappointed not to have much scene in prison, but I understand it now. As in the movie, the focus is on the train, and rm is sticking to the movie. Though they show a few scene of the prison, I don't really think they have set up the prison properly. The prison scene is always repeated and the same area is always shown.

The episode becomes extremely important if it is the last episode from Myuk PD. Since we didn't see Myuk PD in the latest episode, I assume the news is right and Train to Prison is Myuk PD last work, and I think the episode did show what Myuk PD want to show. Below are the reasons why I think the episode is important and is a good job.

1. The focus of the episode is on rm members only. They don't need to take care of guests. Guests are only helping them to complete the mission but not the focus. In his last episode, although Myuk PD used a movie theme, it is a rm members episode. With a episode without guests, it is good to round up all the things about the 7 of them.

2. If you have noticed, the characters and image of each member are brought out in this episode. Fans has been complaining that some members are missing out as their image are weaken. This episode is able to restate the image and position of each member. I will discuss it with the flow of the episode.

In the dancing part, JK has the least count, followed by JH. They are not easily tempted like the rest. JK said he sensed something strange and is being cautious when being accused by JS for having so few counts.

The mission with GOT7, HaHa, as the smartest one and always find the easiest way to win (as he is not capable physically), immediately find an easier way to finish the task comfortably and tell the casts. He is also the third guy to find the clue for escape. Yet he waits for the good timing to leave. In fact, he is the last one to escape (excluding the cutie kookie sit there and continue the work), when most guards are chasing others. He is smart and is the only one that can escape among all. SJ, who is the weakest, he is the first being caught though he is the second one tried to run away. JK is always the one that sticks to the rules and be serious to complete mission. He is the one that never said a word and just focus on completing the work at hand.

Mission for not to ring the bells (I forgot the name of it), JK and KG are the capable guys among all members. And the two are always the cautious and careful persons. JK did it without any bell ring, and KG completed it with only once. They are the only two that succeed. Both of them chose team benefit rather than individual benefit. If it is not KG but other members, I think they will still choose individual benefit despite listening to what JK said before. And in this mission, there is wording saying the unlucky trio fails after JS rang the bell twice. Unlucky trio is also included in this episode although they are not the focus. After telling the members that JK and KG chose to stay, it was the betrayal group (JS, SJ and LKS) that said the two are silly and should chose to leave. JH didn't join in.

When telling them that they can tear other's name tag to escape, JH and LKS saw it. But JH is being cautious and stay still while LKS didn't think about it and immediately tear JS name tag. And he again didn't think twice and immediately chose individual benefit than the team.

For the last part, there will be nothing to watch and cannot show off JH image if she also chose the R box and leaving SJ and JS behind. SJ chose to escape. KG and JK chose team benefit before, chose to escape as well. KG as usual, is not a person that can handle pressure well. So when he felt so much pressure, he chose to escape from it. JS and JH has less response to others betrayal, but they behave different to KG and JK, as the two seldom betray. This makes the pirate game more important and can bring more effect when JH, the luckiest one, wins the game without the help from SJ,JK and KG. This shows again JH is the luckiest member and JS being the unluckiest one (analyzing past episodes and you can figure that JS is actually the unluckiest among the unlucky trio) sticked in the knife and the pirate immediately jumped out after the game finished. JH's luck is what save JH and JS from the prison. Though SJ, JK and KG chose to escape, they didn't really abandon the two and get off the train.

3. The last part where the five walked out of prison, the wordings are a bit touch for me, It said "Fighting against the temptations and challenges, rm walked outside and have freedom. Though some wants to taste food with freedom alone, some wants to leave earlier alone, we are able to fight against all impossibles, like breathing air of freedom together...What will happen to rm that going back to Seoul?" It kind of sum up that although they may face temptation and betray each other, they are able to fight against all impossibles together. This is the part that I love the most for this episode. RM have some fights and are fill with betrayal, but they are the strongest when they unite and fight against whatever they need to face outside.

The movie "Train to Busan" is about escaping the train, and it matches with "Train to Prison". It is never about Busan/Prison, it is about the escaping. So there is really no need for the Prison. And because of the above reasons, I think it is a good episode that restates the position and image of members before hanging over to HJ PD, which HJ PD couldn't get from the previous PD before. The first time when rm is hanged over to HJ PD, the image of some members have already weaken and not clear. If HJ PD can handle what Myuk PD leave for him wisely, hopefully he will not fall into the situation before (only focusing on unlucky trio and miss out positions and images of other members). The episode is full of hang over purpose and rounded up all important things of rm hence it is an extremely important episode for rm to continue.

For SA moments, most are already covered so I will not repeat again. Btw, both Chinese sub version translated that JK asked JH and JS do live broadcast hand in hand and he will go to the live broadcast venue to support them. Lately I only heard JK called himself Oppa to Sejeong and JH only. He treats Sejeong as his real little sister so JH is the only one left? I am delu as well lol

• Like 4

hey guys I'm just posting this to remind everyone of voting for Song Ji hyo in the goddess of asia, she is soooo close to winning an dis currently in 2nd place earlier today shee was ranked 1 #, so plase remember to vote, your vote does make a differnce, let's together see her win it ;) http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

By the way here are some new pictures of song ji hyo looking drop dead gorgeous for her new photoshoot for cosmopolitan 2016 october  issue, enjoy:

• Like 2

Spoiler

These are some of the memonts which leads to believe that their is something between those two, imagine there are three group but her interest is only toward the yellow team and the way jk keep on chanting jh name its like a source of energy for him and then there is jh all hopeful an the other side secretly rooting for the yellow team wishing and hoping jk grab the flag and when he does look how excided she is and jk up on getting the flag look in jh direction maybe to see her reaction.

• Like 1

I remember seeing somewhere that people attribute the first 'fox' comment to YJS when I noticed in episode 76 that LKS calls SJH that when it's revealed that she's also a spy. So I'm wondering if it's sort of an inside joke amongst the cast to call her a fox but the cast members who've called her that on air are LKS, YJS, and KJK (am I missing someone? I can't recall). Though, I suppose the timing of YJS saying it is more interesting since he says it in episode 160 after he uses the phrase that it's 'the tiger and fox's wedding day' in episode 159. (Since I have too much time on my hands, I looked up the phrase and apparently it's a popular saying to refer to a sunny, rainy day. Also, the story it's from is about a fox who fell in love with a tiger, but he didn't know and married someone else so the rain is the fox's tears.) 

In regards to the Nuyou interview where SJH says its a recent nickname from her oppas and KJK being the most recent person to call her that on air, I kind of get the feeling that whenever she's referring to oppa it's usually KJK on her mind or who she's referring to. (because, LOL, bias) I think the captions and subs assume this too because in 253 when SJH and Do Sang-Woo are coming up with poses they hope the others can't do, she says something like, "That's a good pose I bet oppa can't do that," and the captions put in parentheses "(Jong Kook)" to clarify that's who she's talking about. In episode 175 during the final mission where LKS has to hide because he's been voted by everyone to be ousted first. When SJH finds him, she immediately heads out the room to call for backup and she shouts mainly, "Oppa." She doesn't specify who but YJS runs in later to help her. However, the subtitle says she's calling for "Jong Kook," even though the captions also just write "Oppa." I don't know if this is the same in the Chinese subs but that's what they did for the English subs.

• Like 3

by the way i found this video today, I hope all SJH fans watch it so that she can get the RM benefit, it's a contest to see which of the Rm short videos will be the most viewed, so if you guys could watch it and spread you would increase the views thereby: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1132963

hope our lovely actress wins it, like i hope she wins everything else heh

• Like 3

I quite like this episode, although it's kind of different from before and also the lack of screen time for JK+ spartace moment. I hope the pds will keep improving and I would also love to see Yoomes bond the next ep., but it seems unlikely that he will be shooting nametag with water gun. Also I have a question, if JK were the one who had to face the exact same situation as KS and he got shocked when he answered yes, would you believe in the result? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I quite like this episode, although it's kind of different from before and also the lack of screen time for JK+ spartace moment. I hope the pds will keep improving and I would also love to see Yoomes bond the next ep., but it seems unlikely that he will be shooting nametag with water gun. Also I have a question, if JK were the one who had to face the exact same situation as KS and he got shocked when he answered yes, would you believe in the result? 

which results, i still haven't watched the episode

12 hours ago, mary-ann said:

which results, i still haven't watched the episode

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@mary-ann

You can start watching from 12:43

Kwangso knew she was joking, so no i don't believe this results, if she meet him privately without camera surrrending them, then i would have believed the results, but in this situation he knew she was joking and teasing him trying to ruin his date, but despite that he looked quite surprised by the question and a bit serious and nervous when he put his hand haha. with joongkook in the same situation i would feel the same, they have to be alone without the crew and camera's around them to believe the results

• Like 2

On 9/19/2016 at 0:29 AM, linzer03 said:

@Andrew Lee Why do you think LKS isn't looking at SJH? I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you could explain why you think he isn't, that'd be helpful. The way I see it, he turns his head, looking in her direction, and there's no one else there, so I don't think it's an out-there assumption to make that he's looking at her to see her reaction. Of course, it is possible that they're both looking out the window at something, but the timing of LKS turning his head to look in her direction leans more towards the former theory. 

sorry busy these days. Reason being the glance was a bit too short to say he was checking. Hence i agree with the possibility they were looking out of the window at the same time. But to help your theory the first row (KS, KG and SJH) all kept quiet on this. Was quite an awkward moment. Anyway so sorry again for the late reply haha

• Like 1

On 18 September 2016 at 9:52 PM, linzer03 said:

@airplanegirl it seems like LKS is looking at SJH (checking her reaction?) in the first gif. What do y'all think?

Allow me to join the conversation.

I am very new to RM and of course heard about Monday Couple. But while watching out for evidence of MC, I found the so-called MC moments pretty scripted. To offer my two cents worth to what linzer03 has pointed out here about LKS turning to SJH while the others were teasing KJK, I think that to me the interesting thing is that LKS touched his nose after looking in SJH's direction. LKS is aware of the camera on him. Touching one's nose is one of the most common clues for lying or hiding something. LKS appears to be hiding something - after he turned to look at SJH. Maybe he knows something about SJH's sudden quietening down and turning away?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andrew Lee said:

sorry busy these days. Reason being the glance was a bit too short to say he was checking. Hence i agree with the possibility they were looking out of the window at the same time. But to help your theory the first row (KS, KG and SJH) all kept quiet on this. Was quite an awkward moment. Anyway so sorry again for the late reply haha

To comment on the first row keeping quiet, just wanted to add that the odd thing was that JH was actively participating in the conversation before the topic of marriage came up, while KS and KG were relatively quiet to begin with (correct me if I'm wrong, my memory isn't the best) so just focusing on JH, her behaviour was quite odd. And to add LKS may be checking outside the window, but if I recall at the moment a truck was passing by and him looking in the direction of the window was a brief second, so it seemed like more of a quick glance at JH imo than looking out the window compared to JH's actually longer duration of looking out the window. But then again everything discussed so far in this thread is all speculation, so who knows maybe something was interesting on the truck that caught LKS's eyes. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@mary-ann

You can start watching from 12:43

Is it just me or does the editing after SJH asks the "Would you date me If I asked?" question to LKS seem awkward, like a portion of the conversation got cut out. Like if it was just people laughing at the question, that doesn't seem to be something they would edit out.

@chelseafjl8 To answer your question, I think there have been far too many events/incidents/coincidences that suggest SpartAce are in a relationship or have more than platonic feelings for each other that I wouldn't believe the result if KJK was asked and he got shocked for answering yes.  

• Like 5