[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

53 minutes ago, winnerslast said:

Is it just me or does the editing after SJH asks the "Would you date me If I asked?" question to LKS seem awkward, like a portion of the conversation got cut out. Like if it was just people laughing at the question, that doesn't seem to be something they would edit out.

@chelseafjl8 To answer your question, I think there have been far too many events/incidents/coincidences that suggest SpartAce are in a relationship or have more than platonic feelings for each other that I wouldn't believe the result if KJK was asked and he got shocked for answering yes.  

Yeah, it did seem like something was cut off. I mean this most probably has nothing to do with it, but at some point KJK was at the nail salon based on photos from the nail salon instagram. I don't think we'll see him at the nail salon though in the next episode either, so I think his appearance at the nail salon place is going to get entirely cut out.  As well as there have been photos of KJK's guest, Sleepy walking behind JH, I think. I hate to go off to the delusional/speculation land, but it's odd that we don't get to see the two come across each other in the episode as it seems for next episode they're going to start off with the chase of YJS. 

• Like 4

i did enjoy this episode, actually i always enjoy all rm episode especially when it had more spartace moments, in this episode i love when ji hyo tease kwang soo when she asked bout him dating her hahaha naughty ji hyo, but to be honest in some point kwang soo not purely look ji hyo as his noona, you can see everytime she dress up in running man he almost always drooling over her hehe and in one episode when he was been asked who he want to chance body ( something like that ) and he chosen he want to chance body with ji hyo haha there is something in his eyes kyakya but from ji hyo side he clearly see him as dongsaeng, i mean the way ji hyo behave toward kwang soo i will do the same with my brother, nothing intimate skinship between ji hyo and kwang soo, and it's interesting if kookie are the one who been asked about if he will said yes if ji hyo asked him dating hehehe but i guess kookie will like more to asked off camera so he can answer with honesty hehehe

@lostinthisdream i think in that scene there are two possibility that he indeed looking at ji hyo or he just accidentally looking out the window on ji hyo side but interesting is hee jun who sit behind ji hyo seems looking at ji hyo when kookie being asked about married, and i think ji hyo reaction is normal, if she speak and tease kookie others may asked her too about marriage so she let kookie in hot seat and keep quite rather than jump in to tease him.

there is interesting about ji hyo and kookie, dont you guys feel that on camera ji hyo is more capable to hide her feeling whenever she feel jealous or uncomfortable when others try to make love line for kookie, kookie more obvious with reaction when he feel jealous whenever ji hyo with others guys, while off camera kookie is the one who capable more to put his poker face while ji hyo more obvious with her reaction, and since now i re watch from older episode i really miss ji hyo and kookie bickering, and i dont know if this is just my imagination but kookie more dare and bold to tease and bickering ji hyo after bad ji hyo appears, it's like bad ji hyo bring out the bad kookie hehehe

and like i said before that ji hyo and kookie interaction are very obvious, remember when haha and ji hyo team up and ladies must kiss guys and whoever who got caught on camera still kiss was the winner, when ji hyo kiss haha then kookie and his partner come he was like more interesting to separate ji hyo from haha, he keep looking at ji hyo and haha when ji hyo keep kissing haha cheeck hahaha may be in his heart he will said that ok ji hyo we will deal it at home kyakyakya my delulu mind

• Like 2

I think it's hard to determine which one of them shows their reactions more because they're in very different situations. For KJK, he has to watch his gf play MC on a regular basis since KG is part of the cast whereas SJH only has to watch KJK in a love line when he's matched with a female guest. There are way more oppurtunities for KJK to get jealous (that we can see). But SJH gets jealous frequently enough when the situation arises - dont forget all the times she's commented on his love lines, and she did this even in the early days of RM. B

Of the two, KJK encouraged the other persons love line more (im thinking 2013-2015) but KJK also knows KG better than SJH knows any of KJK's love line partners. So at a certain point KJK can encourage KG knowing that KG wont take it seriously. SJH doesnt have the same assurance. 

And whatever attention they show to each other also has to make it through the editing process,and perhaps times where SJH is more expressive gets cut more often than when times when KJK is more expessive.

Theyre just in very different places as to how many situations occur where they can get jealous and who they can get jealous of and I dont think we can really compare them conclusively.

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

Totally agree with @linzer03. I think you can't really compare their situations. Also, JH has never had to promote any of JK's lovelines while JK has had to play one of the chief promoters of the MC loveline over a long period of time. Being present when others are teasing your partner with someone else is one thing; but to be around when there is repeated skinship between your partner and the loveline partner or having to initiate it (like in so called MC kiss) is another thing. The one situation where both had to do the same thing - i.e watch their partner having a skinship moment with someone else (the radish kiss),JH reacted exactly the same way as JK. It was a moment where it was clear that she wasn't as cool about it as she had initially thought she would be when she named JK for the challenge.

In fact, since JK has had to deal with the jealousy thing over a period of time, I would say he would have learnt more coping strategies than JH who hasn't had to deal with it as much him. @linzer03 has talked about this before - when JK gets a female partner who is compatible with him age-wise (giving rise to possible feelings of jealousy in JH), he makes sure that he stands near JH as much as he can. We got to see that in a couple of episodes, the most obvious one being the one where Hong Jin Young guested for the 3rd time. While doing the dance mission, JK changed his position so that he could be near JH. Instead of trying to take care of his partner, JK was letting JH take care of her.

@chelseafjl8 I don't really believe in the lie detector test. I think it is a test you can manipulate if you relax and keep your heart beat steady. The one with Yoo Jae Suk that they did in one of the early RM episodes is a case in point. While YJS is a good man, I don't think he is totally free of envious feelings towards his competitors in the entertainment field. I think he scored 'true' for all of his answers since he didn't let them get to him and answered with a steady heart. Well, that is why he is Yoo Jae Suk! http://www.wikihow.com/Cheat-a-Polygraph-Test-(Lie-Detector) I think the best proof for me would be if one of them announces he/she is dating someone else.

As for Kwang Soo, I haven't really thought of him as someone who may have had romantic feelings for JH unlike the other RM boys. I think their relationship as the noona-dongsaeng was clearly defined from the start unlike her equation with the others. But then I don't know how much to buy the lie detector test - KS may have had so many things going on in his head. He and his date had both "confirmed" they had some feelings for each other and the kind of question JH threw at him was certainly an awkward question to answer.  I think it is clear that JH was worried about KS being in a loveline which involved confessing in front of the camera and that too testing his 'real' feelings. When KS acts all shy with Ji Eun's name on his nail, she asks him twice 'Chuwa?' and the tone she uses is the more real JH tone than her variety one (to me, it seemed like she was asking him 'do you really like her?' more than 'do you really like the nail art?'). I am not sure if it was JH, she would have asked the question about whether Ji Eun would like to meet KS privately after the shoot.  That was Crush's question and JH was reminding Ji Eun about her status as an idol when she gave her answer. While it may be fun for the viewers to watch, it does put pressure on both KS and Ji Eun to have something like that filmed for a show if they are really attracted to each other. I think JH was kind of worried over that and the way she was smacking KS and got into an argument with him on what he was doing was partly because of that. May be it is just me, but I also got the slightly possessive/protective noona vibes from JH regarding LKS  - the kind of older sister who keeps an eye on who her younger bro is dating and isn't that easily convinced when her younger brother confesses to be in love.

After last week's average episode, I didn't have many expectations from this one. But I really enjoyed this episode. It was a more relaxed style compared to some of Myuk PD's episodes and the 7 members were doing their individual missions almost 3/4th of the time. Yet, their individual segments were interesting and since their conversation with each other souded more realistic than I am used to (like the one between YJS and JSJ over Jeon Do Yeon), it sounded pretty refreshing. I wasn't that keen on the return of Yoomes Bond coz though it was really cool the first time, some of the 'returns' weren't that great. But the "shin-stealer" was a great concept since shoes are something so important when you are a Running Man and especially if you are on a date or trying to meet female celebs! I also really enjoyed KS' portions where he seemed a bit more of the real him than his variety self. I was getting slightly bored with KS' variety image as the betrayer giraffe, so I was glad to get to see this side of KS. Yoo-Lee was also fun since it was less slapstick and more of a seemingly genuine situation bringing out the laughs. I don't know how the next episode will go (keeping my expectations low since the chase episodes lately haven't ended that great), but this one was quite refreshing. There are some things each PD brings to the table - the good and the bad. With Hwan Jin PD's episodes, I feel the RM cast act a bit more like their real selves than their variety ones perhaps because they at times get missions which demand them to behave a bit more like how they are in real life. And that adds a freshness to the concepts when done right.

Any idea where the group pic Sleepy posted on his SNS was taken? Was it at Jenny House? Was the salon JSJ visited in this episode also Jenny House?

Btw when do you think the park pic of the previous episode was taken? At what stage of the mission? JH wore two pink caps that day, a pink cap with blue rim which she wore for the opening and the halyang pink cap which she wore during the missions. JH is wearing the halyang cap in the pic, so it must be sometime during the missions. Perhaps after they moved from the first location to the 2nd? Since the last mission was name-tag ripping, if they were sitting in the park before that, it would have been darker outside since it might have been late in the day.Perhaps somebody who has information about when ARKJK took the pics can answer!

JK's gym and JH's salon are quite close by then!

@athoughtcloud1 lol sometimes I think you remember things I've said on here better than I do. I agree with you about the lie detector. There's a reason those things don't hold up in court.

On LKS and SJH, I think sometimes fans confuse attraction with having an outright crush. A guy can think a girl is hot or attractive without having a crush on her (and vice versa, girls find guys sexy but not crushing on them). Yes, LKS and SJH having a bro-sis relationship, but obviously they're not related. SJH is gorgeous. Any straight man (unless he has really weird tastes) would find SJH attractive, especially when she dresses up and he's not used to that. JSJ has made comments about finding SJH attractive and HH has called her pretty, and theyre both married and dont have crushes on her. Ove never gotten the feeling that LKS has had a crush on her (since very early in RM theyve been sister and brother to me) but there have been times where he's found her attractive. 

As for LKS's comment about swapping bodies with SJH, I never once considered he answered that because he was attracted to her. I find the my football team's defensive end sexy as richard simmons but that doesnt mean I want to swap bodies with him. As a straight female, being in the body of a man I'm attracted to is counterproductive. I think most straight men would feel the same way. I always assumed LKS's comment about swapping bodies with SJH was 1) to tease KJK 2) to tease SJH 3) some sort of unconcious want to be treated by the other RM members the same way SJH is treated or even 4) some sort of unconcious jealousy that his best friend KJK pays more attention to SJH when the three of them hang out together.

The only RM member, besides KJK, I ever saw as possibly having a crush on SJH was SJK. I always saw KG as playing the Monday Boyfriend (which may have resulted in feelings way too complicated to call a crush). 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Btw when do you think the park pic of the previous episode was taken? At what stage of the mission? JH wore two pink caps that day, a pink cap with blue rim which she wore for the opening and the halyang pink cap which she wore during the missions. JH is wearing the halyang cap in the pic, so it must be sometime during the missions. Perhaps after they moved from the first location to the 2nd? Since the last mission was name-tag ripping, if they were sitting in the park before that, it would have been darker outside since it might have been late in the day.Perhaps somebody who has information about when ARKJK took the pics can answer!

JK's gym and JH's salon are quite close by then!

I think the park photos were taken before they were moving location after the mission of finding out who the guests were.  I assume they changed uniforms before moving location.  Based on the ARKJK photos and photos put up by RM's Instagram when the cast arrived for filming, the location of the first mission had many trees surrounding it and pick up trucks in the background.  In the ARKJK photos, you see similar trees and a pickup truck (cut off in the photo). I could be wrong with my deduction, lol, but I feel it was before KJK's love life was talked about on the bus. 

To answer whether JSJ went to Jenny House too, I haven't watched the episode yet, but I know Park Shi Yeon was one of the guest he met up, and she goes to the same salon as JH, so it's probable he was at Jenny House too. 

• Like 6

About the lie detector, I think if a person who's anxious and frightened about their answer will be shocked regardless of whether the person is telling the truth or not. I had shown my sister the lie detector segment for laughs and she told me that device is popular for some idol segments. She had shown me a clip of BTS using it and J-Hope was strapped to it. The other members just said, "J-Hope," and he was immediately shocked. If I remember correctly, he's also the member who easily gets scared of things and lie detectors generally are only looking for spikes in heart rate. LKS was definitely thrown off by SJH's question and whatever answer he gives, he'd probably be nervous about since the crew would include it in the broadcast and there's the possibility that it could cause some headlines (SJH concerned with the LKS & Ji Eun answers and LKS concerned with his answer regarding SJH). Though, I don't think LKS and Ji Eun's segment made much of a stir but I could be wrong.  

I had forgotten that KJK and SJH go to the same salon. 

• Like 2

i think both ji hyo and kookie must feel jealous whenever pd throw love line for them no matter who is their loveline, and i didnt mean to compare them i just feel interesting in how both ji hyo and kookie deal with their own feeling whenever they have loveline since i like to observe people, and i would said that kookie more expressive little bit whenever he feel jealous or uneasy watching ji hyo with gary or handsome guests in running man, while ji hyo well she is a good actress so she cope very well, sometimes she looses up to her feeling but majority she is doing pretty well hide her jealously or uneasiness watching kookig with beautiful guests, but when they in fm or interview it's kookie who have poker face even smiling promote monday couple while ji hyo very obvious that she is not into the monday couple things and that is why both kookie and ji hyo act and behaviour when they are in running man or fm or interview are very interesting to watch and observe.

in regards in kwang soo eventhough she and ji hyo are more like sibling but they are not related by blood and he is man after all and it's normal if he at some point feel interesting with ji hyo but i think siblingzone him hahahaha, and i think why sometimes people said he had crush on ji hyo because in brain test episode when he said he would like switch body with ji hyo see how he staring at ji hyo, it's different with when he staring at her whenever she dress up, and with that lie detector she just tease him based on how happy she is when kwang soo got caught lie by that machine, and probably she want to save from possibilty loveline hehehe she know well how hard to have love line.

• Like 2

Perhaps KJK hiding his emotions better on stage and SJH hiding her emotions better in front of cameras has to do with their jobs in the entertainment industry. I'm just throwing this out there as a theory. KJK is originally a singer, and much of his work is done on stage ,performing to people, while SJH is an actress and to her, work is in front of cameras. Perhaps KJK being extroverted and SJH being introverted has somethng to do with it. SJH has said in interviews that she's uncomfortable when around large crowds, so I'm sure fanmeets - especially in the beginning - were intimidating for her. She may feel more vulnerable up on stage and as a result end up expressing her true feelings more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Perhaps KJK hiding his emotions better on stage and SJH hiding her emotions better in front of cameras has to do with their jobs in the entertainment industry. I'm just throwing this out there as a theory. KJK is originally a singer, and much of his work is done on stage ,performing to people, while SJH is an actress and to her, work is in front of cameras. Perhaps KJK being extroverted and SJH being introverted has somethng to do with it. SJH has said in interviews that she's uncomfortable when around large crowds, so I'm sure fanmeets - especially in the beginning - were intimidating for her. She may feel more vulnerable up on stage and as a result end up expressing her true feelings more. 

I don't think JK is extroverted at all. I think it's more of he's now not as awkward around the camera... I'd chalk it up to experience... He's still pretty introverted around people he isn't that close with, especially women he's meeting for the first time.

MC Mong back in 2005/2006 said JK is quite introverted around women or people he doesn't know, but talks a lot around people he is close with.

With Jihyo, I believe it was Grazia magazine (?) she said in the past she was definitely more shy and introverted around big groups of people, but the more she did this show and hung around talkative people like Yoo Jae Suk(same thing JK has said), the more she has become comfortable around people she doesn't know.

It's less about being I introverted or extroverted, but more of being able to adapt When thrown into sudden situations.

• Like 5

I think KJK is extroverted. Extroverted and introverted dont necessarily have to be extremes, and we are often very influenced by our environment.. Im an extrovert but I also have introverted traits that come out in certain environments. Extroverts also tend to have numerous friends/aquaintances whereas introverts tend to have a few very close friends. Dont forget Mikeys story about how KJK used to call up everyone when he was drunk and force them to hang out with him, and KJK has numerous friends in the entertainment industry from when he began to now. I think he's always been extroverted in an environment with men. I think KJK's awkwardness with women has more to do with his upbringing (no sisters and probably few female friends) than any sort of introversion. He probably wasnt comfortable around them and he took on a more introverted role in that environment. That doesnt mean he's not an extrovert at that time, just that hes not comfortable in the environment. As hes gotten older, he's probably gotten more confident in himself and decreased the number of situations where hes introverted. When in front of the camera or talking to women may have been circumstances where he was introverted (because he wasnt comfortable) but after time, he's shifted those environments to where he does take on the extovert part of himself.

• Like 3

@airplanegirl that episode really convinced me that Spartace is indeed dating because you can see JH getting jealous whenever JK was tease with Soo Ae.....and at the end of the cube race when JK was receiving the gold prize, JH had this look in her eyes that says thats going to be mine hahahaha and then when JK received the meal voucher, JH was being shy and bashful that she hid herself behind Gary probably thinking of going on a date with her Han Namja:P and throughout the whole ending JK keeps on glancing at JH:wub:

• Like 3