[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@dragonlovers @lostinthisdream when I was at the KCON performance when they were mentioning the Vegas concert, I thought I heard Mikey mention that HH and KG were going to be there but after rewatching the video on Youtube, it turns out he only mentioned HH being there. I didn't have the best seats at the concert (I had the worst possible seats) and I was a bit out of it that weekend so I might have imagined that Mikey mentioned KG. And the posters for the concert that I keep seeing keep mentioning "guest(s)" as in there will be more than one so that it might not just be LKS as everyone says. But I do agree that it would be strange not to list KG as a musician and as a RM guest instead. From what I remember from KCON at the RM fan zone, there was a sign where you could put a sticker under your favorite member's picture and the ones that got the most stickers were SJH, KJK, and LKS when I went there which is why I also assumed that LKS was going to be the guest at the concert. Though I do wonder if "RM guests" could also refer to someone who's guested on RM before as well, that it's not just limited to the cast members. The event page on the Cosmopolitan website simply lists HH and KJK ft. Turbo and Skull and there's no mention of any other guests. In any case, I guess we'll all have to wait until next month to find out. 

@athoughtcloud1  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the episode! I did feel that SJH was a bit subdued in this episode and that it's probably attributed to her drama shoot but it could also be because SJH and KJK haven't been in groups away from the other members in a while. It also could be she wanted the female guests to shine because SJH and KJK both encourage the female guests to do the missions and the female guests were definitely active in this episode. I definitely have gotten the impression lately that KJK isn't as cautious as he was before when interacting with SJH. I am looking forward to see how they'll interact in the next episode when there are guests who are used to the variety environment (though I think there's an idol member amongst the guests who's not as familiar with variety shows and I can't recall whose team she's on). As for when SJH got the bag, I don't think she realized that KJK was in danger of elimination and I think the fact that she wasn't going around looking for name tags to rip (she's used to doing it stealthily) might have been an indication that she was quite tired by the time the final mission was happening. I miss how quick-witted and talkative SJH used to be on RM as well and I'd love to see that side again. I think we see glimpses of that SJH when she interacts with LKS (like smacking LKS in 318 and the bridge scene when SJH, HH, and YJS are ganging up on LKS about how easily he falls in love). She probably does have quite a bit of small talk with guests but the PDs probably don't think it's entertaining enough to air. I think she talked with Cho Jae-Hyun for a while (as they had worked on a drama together) before KJK came by and because of the shortened episode time, those moments never made it to air. I kind of wish the PDs would release some cut material for each episode online. 

• Like 6

I think it's not impossible that Gary will be the guest, cause this official account posted this song which was sung by the three of them. Although I think it's true that if Gary's really attending, then as a musician he wouldn't just feature as a guest but participate as RMbros.

brosconcert_zpsn2nudui7.jpg

18 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

it is quite common for single k-celebs to give their houses to their friends for dating! Not that it might be their only dating spot, but it might be one!

@athoughtcloud1 This reminds me of what JK said before on Strong Hearts few years ago. He said at the time back in the 90s, some idol group members e.g. H.O.T or shinhwa would date in the back of his car while he would be the driver. He had witnessed about 6-7 pairs of couples. He would stop the car and left sometimes so as to let the couple spend sometime alone. Then Super Junior members said they have had idols couples dating in their car as well so it is something that the artists do.

If I have to guess where spartace date/ spend time together, I would say:

1. The gym(for obvious reason, and also remember when Haha said JK train her abs)

2. In the car near hangang river(because jihyo loves going to hangang; also something you might not be interested, but JS and his wife almost only had dated inside the car at night before they got married, although the period is much shorter.)

3.Hong seok cheon's restaurant(I think they are quite close)

4. The US??(It's very suspicious that they both went to the US during the same period of time two years in a row and the first time when they were spotted arriving the JFK airport, JK came out 20 mins after JH and he was asked whether they came on the same flight, he shyly answered yes after few seconds. Like if it's other members, I bet they would walk out together and he wouldn't delay in answering the question but admitting straight away.

And also I think JK and KS didn't spend as much time together this year compared to previous years because KS got more job offer. He has already filmed 3 drama this year overall although not as the main lead for all of them but with other schedule such as photo shoot, drama promotion, fan meeting and RM etc., he hasn't got much time left. Also, JK's busy as usual so I don't think they can date at his house as often as we would like to think and I don't think they will do it either.The rm members might spend time together at KS's house because he is one of the few who doesn't live with his family but spartace can't possibly act lovey dovey in front of them(I can't imagine) but JH said she is the type that will act very differently and will change the way she talk in front of her boyfriend. She even called her bf(yeo bong bong which means sweetie pie).

from 2:31

About JH being more subdued in this ep, I think she was just genuinely tired. A lot of fans noticed that usually when she has drama or movie filming, she doesn't win during that period. She also said recently that she is spending 5 days filming drama and 2 days for running man so no wonder her condition might not be the best. If you remember when JH fell asleep on the top of the jenga or last year when she screamed at JK because she failed to do the yoga pose, those happened at the time while she was filming drama.

I think JH mentioned before after RM she won't be a permanent member for other variety show and I think the chance of her being the guest will be slim as well. She clearly knows that RM is hindering her career as an actress so once it is ended, the last thing she would want is for people to have her variety image in mind. At the moment, except for RM or drama promotion, JH rarely goes on variety show in Korea. The last time I remember is Happy together in 2013 to promote the Fugitive of Joseon which the request should be made by KBS and 2012 on Strong Hearts for Jackal is Coming, lastly in 2011 for another KBS drama. You can see that she is still trying to live like an actress except she is still a member of RM. I think the reasons why she went on several Chinese variety shows was because of the loveline and trying to become more popular there, and there's nothing wrong with it. Also, only JH's fan in Korea will try to search for the videos and watch it which wouldn't affect her as much as being the guest on variety shows in Korea. To be honest, I think she suits game show the most and that's why she does well in RM. She's not the talkative type(unless she had alcohol XD) and unless the MC directs the topic to her, she rarely gets screen time.

Jenny%20house%20celebrity_zpsygyctkjl.jp

Just want to show the evidence of spartace going to the same beauty salon as someone mentioned last week and it is something I didn't know before.

• Like 9

I agree with what you guys said about rm last episode, ji hyo look tired especially in the last mission and when jong kook slap her back little harder when she turn around clealy tiredness on her face, can't blame her when she must shooting drama, rm and that cf fan sign, and yes when ji hyo tired she more quite, reserved and sensitive, but jong kook clearly know her condition and that is why he tried to bring out her smile and her energy, in this episode indeed ji hyo more cautious while jong kook less cautious, and i realize that jong kook these lately acted more bold in term skinship with ji hyo, may be after mc love line put into limbo so he feel free to express his attention and attraction to ji hyo and have no problem to show bold skinship with ji hyo.

it was interesting too to see ji hyo instead choose gary she pick jong kook, when mc thing still going on she seems didnt have choice but to pick gary but now she clear want that man, even other said she made up her mind and jong kook reaction very interesting too, but yes can feel awkwardness in the beginning, ji hyo seems didnt know what to do or behave toward jong kook but like everyone here said this is a good change for ji hyo and jong kook to learn how to build variety working equation without other member beside them, because to be honest i love whenever tiger and ace together, they are one of the best combo in rm, and i do miss ace/bad ji hyo where she can head to head with rm guys member, i miss tiger/commander who like to nagging, bad ji hyo is hillarious, i dont know what happened in rm that i can feel all member are changed, hope in next episode we can watch interesting and refreshing idea, seems like ji hyo and jong kook in the same team again and hope they are enjoy each other company like they way they did in the past, and please no more love line . .  this love line sometimes bring awkwardness so better they acted natural.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, lostinthisdream said:

As of late, articles about JH and her new drama is getting negative opinions from Knetz, not saying Knetz are right and should be what JH pays attention to, but

can you please explain what kind of negative comments she received?fan bases usually don't share these kind of things so i never heard about those comments before. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sana82 said:

can you please explain what kind of negative comments she received?fan bases usually don't share these kind of things so i never heard about those comments before. 

Comments were more or less about her acting career: how she hasn't improved since her rookie days, how she doesn't care about acting anymore focusing on variety, best work of her career is RM. It's not necessarily negative, I probably should've explained it better, but they're really just commenting on how her acting career hasn't really progressed and compared to the actors from RM ie. LKS and SJK, she still hasn't picked up a hit drama.  Compared to other artists, these comments are fairly tame - Knetz love her image on RM, but I think her image as an actress isn't seen as favourably among them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lostinthisdream said:

Comments were more or less about her acting career: how she hasn't improved since her rookie days, how she doesn't care about acting anymore focusing on variety, best work of her career is RM. It's not necessarily negative, I probably should've explained it better, but they're really just commenting on how her acting career hasn't really progressed and compared to the actors from RM ie. LKS and SJK, she still hasn't picked up a hit drama.  Compared to other artists, these comments are fairly tame - Knetz love her image on RM, but I think her image as an actress isn't seen as favourably among them. 

I have read these comments, and was laughing at how ridiculous they were, these k-netizens must have been living under a rock, most of Jihyo's work have been a hit, she was from the beginning of her career cast in very difficult roles like antagonist, been cast in all genres, thriller, historic, action, romance, which is quite unusual for korean actresses to have this wide of a range, but this just shows her versatility as an actress.  I live in europe and even i already heard about Goong, and watched Stairway to heaven (a classic among thriller fans) and Emergency couple etc. (one of my favourite dramas ever).

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

@lostinthisdream @chelseafjl8 I was making my comment based on JH's Nuyou interview where she talked about wanting to progress as an entertainer and explore all the options available to a female artist. It was in the next sentence that she talked about also wanting to do her acting roles well. So gave me the feeling she wanted to continue as an entertainer in the future too.

Coming to RM, as her fan, I would still want JH to talk more on the show. I don't think having a random conversation with a fellow actress would be considered worth airing, you of course have to make it entertaining! It is usually anecdotes about famous sunbaes in the industry or funny experiences that make the cut. Sometimes I feel JH keeps her stories to herself thinking they are not worth telling. Remember that time when JK made that statement about people being scouted in coffee shops and it was then that JH brought up her scouting story which in fact fit the flow of the conversation!

Most non-entertainer RM members have been on the one hand blessed by the success of RM - where they became Hallyu stars and on the other hand, affected by their images on the show. JK's and Gary's singing careers as well as KS' and JH's acting careers have been affected by RM to varying extents. In JH and KS' case, it has been harder since their profession is acting. KS has perhaps fared better than JH since he hasn't had a loveline which would affect his pairings in the dramas as well as been under an agency which has found regular work for him. Let's see what the new drama does for JH. Since it is done by a good production team and has a reputed ensemble cast, it will at least air until the last episode. I don't set much store by the current k-netz comments. Those will change once the first episode airs. After a long time, JH is working in a drama with more experienced cast members  - so it will definitely help with the synergy. I know it is an ensemble cast drama with 3 couples and one really can't predict which couple will catch the audience's fancy, but JH and Lee Sun Gyun are after all the main couple and JH is doing a role she has never done before. If she gets a well-written character and challenges herself, I think her acting image will change. Lee Sun Gyun is no Choi Jin Hyuk or Byun Yo Han - as a well-established actor, there is a certain gravitas he brings to his role, so I don't think comparisons with the MC loveline will work to that extent!

@NdiA Agree with your thoughts!

On 10/13/2016 at 2:40 AM, winnerslast said:

I kind of wish the PDs would release some cut material for each episode online.

. Oh yes! Why do they never do that? Will it hurt them to release some footage which they have already shot? For instance, I would have loved to see how the red team did the squat mission.

Thanks for your comments and clarifications. From the BTS pics, only Na Rae is on spartace team, so don't think they will have to take care of any variety newbies!

21 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

spartace can't possibly act lovey dovey in front of them(I can't imagine) but JH said she is the type that will act very differently and will change the way she talk in front of her boyfriend. She even called her bf(yeo bong bong which means sweetie pie).

First, thanks for the proof pic! Any idea when he joined Jenny House since I can see that they have used Turbo's pic rather than JK's alone. So was it last year?  Seems likely that JH must have recommended it since the other male celebs featured there are Lee Jong Suk? and Vixx who are all young actors and idols. Like the salon, are there any proof pics for JH being a member of JK's gym where they have listed her name in the website or fans have seen her there?

I also remember JH writing 'in front of my house' as one of her dating spots! So, the house could be one?

Seeing how JK has this hand-holding fetish, I don't totally rule out some PDA (in front of members) LOL. If the shooting site is also one place for them to meet every week and the members are really close friends, I think they must be used to it by now. It has been at least 3 years since they started dating, how long can they refrain from being openly affectionate with each other? Even in that hotel lobby in China, they were side-hugging and walking! I have noticed that JH talks cutely with JK at places - the best example is the 'Diamond Necklace' episode where she was asking oppa to come and lift her up to the window in such a cute tone.

But I felt that she changed her tone when JS joined them, saying sorry to JK in a normal tone and then again going back to the cute tone.

Talking about nicknames, there was something I had got translated from SA naver via @bidovacsb some time back. It was a post based on a teamspartace video and it was speculating whether JH had used the word 'jagiya' with JK. Some of the commenters on naver heard 'jagiya' while others heard 'jergi itda' (said quite fast) meaning 'over there'. Bido also heard it 'jergi itda' and that fits the context, so I thought there was no need to make a post then.

Anyway, it is fun reading the comments. This was the video which caused the post to be written:

jg1_zpsasiuinzo.pngjg2_zpsalcul1cw.png

Translation:

I've just found out about the strongest couple (Jong Guk and Ji Hyo), and looking through YouTube and Twitter, i've found a video thats raised my suspicions, and so i've signed up to the cafe and started to search from the beginning, as i haven't found anything i'm posting this here.

In the episode, when the strongest couple went into the convenience store, i heard [them] saying "Jagiya Jagiya" [Korean term for endearment, probably like 'hey honey']... Not sure if that's what they said or i'm hearing what i want to hear ^^; Have a listen.

1st comment: Listening to that after thinking theyre saying [Jagiya] it kinda sounds like that too~kk

2nd comment: Jagiya?? Jagiya?? [i've] listened to it on loop kk

3: I didn't believe it either so i listened to it on loop too k it kinda sounds like that but not sure if it would be

4: It kind of sounds like they're saying "Jagiya", it also sounds like theyre saying 'Jergiya' [over there] hahaha

5. "Jagiya! Move over Jagiya!!" - i think this is what they said haha

6: It sounds like theyre saying "Jergi itda" [it's over there].

7: I'm listening to it on loop?? It'd be good if it was real..

8: I hear it as "Over there~ OO over there over there" kkkk But seeing this scene again, its quite fun.... ^^

9: I only hear it as "Over there~ Mine's over there"

Btw I have been looking for an insta video from the Second to Last Love episode where JH pries JK's hand away from SJ's so that she can hold it. If someone finds it, please post it here.

48 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

I have read these comments, and was laughing at how ridiculous they were, these k-netizens must have been living under a rock, most of Jihyo's work have been a hit, she was from the beginning of her career cast in very difficult roles like antagonist, been cast in all genres, thriller, historic, action, romance, which is quite unusual for korean actresses to have this wide of a range, but this just shows her versatility as an actress.  I live in europe and even i already heard about Goong, and watched Stairway to heaven (a classic among thriller fans) and Emergency couple etc. (one of my favourite dramas ever).

I'm replying just because I don't think you can dismiss the opinion or laugh at how Knetz are living under a rock.  Korean audience and International audience have very different views of what Korean production is good or not.  What drama you may deem is good doesn't necessarily mean the drama is good in the Korean Market. I think there are lots of stuff that the International fans miss out on that Koreans pick up on because international fans (if they don't understand Korean) focus their attention on the subtitles to understand the drama/movie. I'm not speaking specifically about any dramas or artists, but how artists articulate and convey the emotions when the actors are acting, Korean audience are able to pick up on those better than international audience. Moreso, I think whether the drama portrayed as realistic or not, again Koreans are able to deem whether it is or not because they live in that culture and environment. I think for the Korean audience there's a lot more to factor in what makes a drama good or not than what the international audience would take into consideration.  At the end of the day, realistically speaking if JH's goal is to succeed in the Korean market, the Korean audience opinion is what matters and not so much the international audience (Similar to what's happening to RM now). I apologize if my reply may come off as rude as this is not my intention. My post isn't to disagree or agree with Knetz whether JH's dramas are a hit or not, I just don't necessarily agree on people laughing at or dismissing other people's opinon, especially Korean audience if we're talking about Korean products/productions which is the specific audience the production is catered to, without taking into consideration why those commentors would leave those comments if that made any sense. 

• Like 4

@athoughtcloud1 what I've noticed JH kind of needs another cast member to probe a topic for her to speak about herself or her acting experience with a sunbae. If I recall when Lee Seo Jin was a guest, YJS brought up the fact that she would poke his dimples out and reveal his secrets, or the episode where Ryu Hyun Jin was a guest and she revealed that KG said they should date for a month when someone I forgot who made a comment about MC.  I think that being on RM where 4 of the 7 members are experienced in the variety department and are extremely talkative, it's hard for her to find an opportunity to start a topic for herself if I'm making any sense. It's similar to the old episodes where JS starts off the episode and someone would make a comment about her hair or her shoe or something along the lines like that would she talk more, or when HaHa always tried to instigate her in the earlier episodes to start a bicker with her. I don't think this applies only to JH but also to LKS and KG too. LKS is definitely more talkative now, but he's never the one to really start the dialogue, it's usually JS or JK or HaHa who makes a comment first and then he talks. Same with Gary, and I think he's definitely quieter than JH is without a character for him on the show now. I agree, definitely would like her to converse and talk more, but it definitely is quite hard to compete with the talkative members. Adding onto that, she's also quite very private with her life and I don't think that helps either. She mentioned in the Cosmo interview that she's afraid of misunderstanding that may happen with SNS, and I think that fear kind of extends to on camera as well. I'm sure by now you guys may have read up on the criticism she received when she said she wished she wasn't always paired up with KG on a radio show. It was just a small comment she made and the comments she received, she had to talk back what she said and clarify what she meant. I think that could've affected her as well.  

Another thing I've noticed is depending on who she's teamed up with you can see her personality coming out. Those being JK and LKS, but unfortunately we can't always get them to be on the same team.  With JS, he's able to probe her, but I think there's a line she draws with JS with what she talks about or comments on because of the respect she has for him? She and LKS have been close since the beginning of RM and you see that she talks a lot more when she's paired up with him or when she encounters him during a race like the recent chase episode on the bridge. It probably helps too that he's and actor and they can kind of bounce off of each other and create an entertaining scene or what not.  With JK, I can't really analyze why but she's definitely a lot more talkative when she's around him or anything about him. Maybe it's because JK has worked on variety shows and is able to get her to start talking, but JS and HaHa are too. Like the black Knight and white knight episode in the first mission when they both succeeded the mission, you see JK probing her to talk by insisting she's a white knight and all, and she would react to that. (Side note: I swear JK is the only one who is able to tease and get a reaction out of her that you would rarely see like she would fight back but also be giggling at the same time). She also likes to make comments about JK without anyone probing her to. Like in the 2nd winter Olympic episode where Park Seo Joon was a guest, she randomly made the comment that JK was wearing muscles, or in the Lee Kwang Ja episode where KS was an undercover cop, she made a comment about his chest.  This also extends outside of Running Man filming, like the interviews we get from fanmeets, she'll only really speak when questions are directed to her or when the other members pass her the mic to comment as well. But when a question is directed to JK, she'll throw in her 2 cents. But she'll keep to herself if a question was directed to another member. I'm not sure if I'm bias but this is what I've noticed with her. Also, I feel that a lot of stuff that we've seen or heard about her life outside of RM that isn't from an interview she conducted with a magazine are all probed or revealed by a cast member.  Like JK revealing that she practiced mandarin for her Chinese movie but the director told her to stick to Korean. I think sometimes she doesn't know what is appropriate for her to talk about on the show and I think the probing from other members gives her the reassurance that it's okay to talk about a certain topic or what can be joked about or not. Like the Singapore Asia TV interviews, a lot of the answers that members gave were definitely for fan service, and JK needed to probe her on what to mention, like the kiss from the Princess JH episode. I definitely think that her cautious personality is what holds her back as well in talking on RM. Not to mention from what I gathered from her interviews, she mentioned being a burden to the rest of members because she's a female, and I get a feeling that she feels that she's not as important as the rest of the members hence why she keeps to herself. And it really saddens me that she thinks that.  I think this is why I also enjoy the SA pairing, JK always highlights how brave she is or how much of an ACE character she is in interviews when he is asked about her, like the subtle compliments and encouragement he gives her, like when he was asked about the bungee jump she did in Macau, he said she's the only one out of the cast who's crazy and brave enough to do that. And throwing in this comment, because I'm really really annoyed at some fans on IG making comments about JK, if you compare that to what KG answers about her in interviews, he mostly comments on her appearance

Going to throw in a comment unrelated, but I think her reserved side and quietness is a reason why for the longest time she was always teamed up with KG and JSJ because both her and KG doesn't necessarily have the experience or skills to bring out the personality out of a guest, even JS, JK and HaHa have trouble with some guests.  She's definitely getting better as a show host, but still not up there with YJS, JK, HaHa. I think in general JH definitely has a harder time than the rest of the cast opening up to guests and cast and audience, hence why we usually see her being quiet. But yes, definitely would love to see her talk more on the show.  

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, lol.  I tend to start rambling when all these thoughts come to my head. 

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, lostinthisdream said:

I'm replying just because I don't think you can dismiss the opinion or laugh at how Knetz are living under a rock.  Korean audience and International audience have very different views of what Korean production is good or not.  What drama you may deem is good doesn't necessarily mean the drama is good in the Korean Market. I think there are lots of stuff that the International fans miss out on that Koreans pick up on because international fans (if they don't understand Korean) focus their attention on the subtitles to understand the drama/movie. I'm not speaking specifically about any dramas or artists, but how artists articulate and convey the emotions when the actors are acting, Korean audience are able to pick up on those better than international audience. Moreso, I think whether the drama portrayed as realistic or not, again Koreans are able to deem whether it is or not because they live in that culture and environment. I think for the Korean audience there's a lot more to factor in what makes a drama good or not than what the international audience would take into consideration.  At the end of the day, realistically speaking if JH's goal is to succeed in the Korean market, the Korean audience opinion is what matters and not so much the international audience (Similar to what's happening to RM now). I apologize if my reply may come off as rude as this is not my intention. My post isn't to disagree or agree with Knetz whether JH's dramas are a hit or not, I just don't necessarily agree on people laughing at or dismissing other people's opinon, especially Korean audience if we're talking about Korean products/productions which is the specific audience the production is catered to, without taking into consideration why those commentors would leave those comments if that made any sense. 

You are not coming of rude at all. besides a few k-netizens comments do not necessary represents everyone, so i take it with a grain of salt. About your comments, you are not rude at all, i just simply disagree because korean viewiers or international viewers, we are all viewers in the end. besides k-dramas may only be aired in korea live, but they are often sold to other countries as well, so they do profit from international viewers, the drama emergency couple foreksempel was sold to around 15 countries around the world.  besides i feel that when most international viewers who come from different countries appreciate the same drama and actress, then there most be something about the talk. some k-netizens are really puzzling instead of being proud that k-actress who has the same nationality as them is being loved and appreciated by a wide international audience for her acting skills and beauty, they try to undermine her work, like really. but thankfully a few commentators comments only represents their own opinion and not everyone, so i don't put much importance on the few k-netizens  comments that differ from my and many others opinion!

• Like 2

News about JK OST is out this morning.

http://m.inews24.com/view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=985181&rrf=nv

Confirmed his third OST will be for “The Man living in My House”, Soo Ae drama aired after “Love in Moonlight”.

This is only the first round announcement of singers singing OST, there will be a second round. Not to mention the two of the top producers are working together for said drama OST. One of the producers has worked with JK many years so I am sure the song will definitely fit JK.  When the news about the two producers working together, it already draws a lot of attention. And few weeks back, news regarding the producer posted photo of JK and him together recording also creates a hot discussion due to their cooperation. Also, it is the first Korea song from JK after few years and third OST of him. Many people always said JK’s way of singing and his voice is very fit for OST but he seldoms sing it. So people has high expectation for the song. Apart from JK, other singers are also famous. The overall production and Singers for OST has created high expectations and attention for the drama before aired.

The news states that, the company official said all OST are produced based on the drama, so one OST will be released in each episode. They will not only use a part of the song, but the whole song instead. It is the first time a drama uses this method to release OST as I remember. With his statement, people are more interested about the drama.

And with this, I think the forced loveline of JK and Soo Ae will be brought up again in rm, especially with the huge attention. If the plot and content of the drama itself doing good, the drama will be a hit and the teasing will be greater I think. Even Soo Ae rejected the loveline (rejected by her friend), the teasing didn’t stop just there. Hence, with the OST, I think it will be harder for JK to get rid of the loveline.

I have a feeling that when YEH started to gain a lot of anti and has a bad reputaion in Korea (I am not going to explain why here since she is not the focus in this forum, you can definitely search for it), JS stopped teasing JK with YEH in rm. JS kind of switch the subject of the teasing to Soo Ae, thus he brings up the forced loveline so often. And the pd team as well. Though the loveline is so forced, as they always mentions it, the loveline becomes “real” and it is hard for JK to get rid of it. It’s like the second JK-YEH thing. It is harder than JK’s loveline in Family Outing and any loveline with guests in rm before. I hope one day JS and the pd team can stop it and JK can get rid of it. It is awkward as the two are obviously not close and do not know each other.

• Like 9

@dragonlovers I think because the drama is on KBS, I don't think it'll be brought up that much.  The drama would be competing with Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and currently, SBS really needs to try as much to prevent that rating from going down any lower as so much money has been invested in that drama.  So unless the production team is comfortable to be promoting a drama from another network competing with SBS and not worry about the higher executives barking at them, I don't think they'll bring it up.  But then again, I can't put anything pass YJS for his obsession with love lines or the production team. 

I agree with your last point, I feel like the after the controversy surrounding YEH, she hasn't been brought up again by anyone on RM.  Tbh, I think if JK has another love line with a different guest, Soo Ae won't be brought up again.  Honestly, never really understood the appeal of love lines in variety shows cause it just makes it not genuine, especially when it's not organic.  You have the typical plot for JK's love line, single female guest who's close to his age, JS/SJ/HaHa askes the guest what they think of JK, and JK acts all shy and then you have the editing team put on the blush on his face, and all those romantic captions.  YJS is a great MC and host of shows, but I think one aspect that I'm not a fan of is his need for love lines or obsession of love lines. What also annoys with the production team now is I feel like they  give JK more screen time when he has a love line forced upon him, and instead of seeing JK enjoying himself, we see an uncomfortable JK.   

Anyway, back to the OST, get that recognition and music promo, JK!

• Like 5

@lostinthisdream For sure they will not promote a drama especially from KBS. Though they invited cast from KBS drama “Descendant of the Sun” cause it is a hit drama before, the rating of current SBS drama is much lower than they expected. The drama is somehow being shadowed by KBS drama Love in Moonlight (both are historical drama). People choose to watch drama with experienced casts than idols. Most people should already know how mean rm can be...for example, CTH is never mentioned when 2N1D becomes the rating rivials of rm. When dragon brothers are brought up in episode where HJM guested in rm, they even add a pic of Jo Sung Mo who is no longer mentioned by all dragon brothers starting from 2006 onwards as I remember (after what he did to their friend) as a pop up, instead of using a pic of CTH. And CTH can never guest in rm after 2011. (Or else, I am pretty sure the guest for JK will be CTH than HJM). While in KBS and in 2N1D, the team never edited out the scenes where CTH mentioned JK. When CTH called JK for mission, he ends the call immediately saying “or else you will be scold”. He said the words “running man” in 2N1D and never got edited out. However, in rm, 2N1D is like a forbidden word that cannot be mentioned. In KBS TFS, rm is again mentioned openly. So never expect rm will promote KBS drama.

What I am referring to teasing is saying some lines like “You sing a song for her”...blablabla and so on. They even said Soo Ae is in the top five of JK’s big data. So what can’t they do? At least when you type in JK’s name in naver, the top ones are usually JH and YEH, not Soo Ae. But again, the big data is generated using data from lots of sources. So we cannot argue about it. It just the loveline is so forced that not many is buying the fact that Soool Ae is included in the top five for JK, espeically fans know they don’t even know each other well.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

It's quite cute that his dongsaengs are complaining about him being all weird cause Jihyo is away filming her drama...

The original Chinese subs of the cut part you posted are only stating LKS stopped by and say hi to JK but he is being forced to work out 2.5 hours with JK. I haven’t really got the time to watch the whole thing yet. Maybe really needs to watch the whole show to see wehere they state JK is acting werid cause JH is filming her drama? It will be the first time they talk about spartace so explicitly.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dragonlovers said:

The original Chinese subs of the cut part you posted are only stating LKS stopped by and say hi to JK but he is being forced to work out 2.5 hours with JK. I haven’t really got the time to watch the whole thing yet. Maybe really needs to watch the whole show to see wehere they state JK is acting werid cause JH is filming her drama? It will be the first time they talk about spartace so explicitly.

No that part I added in... Cause the other day MC Mong was also complaining about JK... 

• Like 6

On 10/13/2016 at 5:20 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

Btw I have been looking for an insta video from the Second to Last Love episode where JH pries JK's hand away from SJ's so that she can hold it. If someone finds it, please post it here.

Oh my, did that really happened? In like a casual manner or aggressively? I've watched that episode, but I didn't notice

• Like 3

I watch the raw version of rm and I must say that there is quite a lot of interaction between the two, with the opening when jh pick the Orange ball you can see in holding down his head and biting his lips to me I think he was trying to hold back his smile I don't know then kg was teasing him that he got abt last week with him teaming with all the girl and it happen this week again,then you have jh sitting on a mat up front and jk was at the back to which he move up and sit beside jh after when they cut it and jh was futher don't beside nr and jk was were jh was then the get to cooking while jh was preparing the meat jk was beside her watching without saying anything and When it was finish jk feds some to jh then you can see in sitting and the table top while jk is stretching and looking in her direction and another clip showing jh and jk standing jh was behind jk with her hand on his waist there were so many sa moments but you have to look really well to spot some of them and I think this episode is a good one to watch only hope the rating do go up once again am still waiting on the sub version of course to get a better understanding of what they are saying 

• Like 5