[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, airplanegirl said:

Jihyo becoming all still when they brought up JK's dating life.

newanigif.gif

newanigif2.gif

2nd gifs someone just smiling when HaHa said "dispatch give up on him.he is boring.home-health club-home-health club.

my delulu..huhu..she must be..'what..we gym and tanning together.lol!

• Like 2

@Andrew Lee Why do you think LKS isn't looking at SJH? I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you could explain why you think he isn't, that'd be helpful. The way I see it, he turns his head, looking in her direction, and there's no one else there, so I don't think it's an out-there assumption to make that he's looking at her to see her reaction. Of course, it is possible that they're both looking out the window at something, but the timing of LKS turning his head to look in her direction leans more towards the former theory. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@airplanegirl it seems like LKS is looking at SJH (checking her reaction?) in the first gif. What do y'all think?

You are not the only one who think that he look at jh i though he was as soon as i saw it there is this pic i saw on insta when she was involved in the convasation and as soon as they start the married question she turned her heard and start to look outside without saying anything.

Like this one also when they were about to fall you can see him turn round to look to jh side.

• Like 3

just finish watching ... perhaps lks looking at jh when that married things discuss at the back, but jh reaction who become more quietly is not strange too and may be that is the best way how she should react because if she looking at kjk they might spill the bean on how they feel, but while jh looking out the window there is a smile in her face and for me that is enough to guess what is her mind, but kjk answer bout married is new to me hahaha usually he always said he dont have gf or hasnt find the right one hehehe i dont know if anyone of you ever hear he answer with that statement hehehe and i love jh in pink she really beautiful . . . 

• Like 3

Even if their wasn't any sa moments in this episode i was satisfy with the pic with bout of them sitting together before they start the next mission but we got to see some. Jh was all talking when jk was talking about the guest she was agreeing with him but when it come on to the married part she was all quite lookind out the window not saying a thing neither was lks who love to butt in others business but you can see jk was all smile when haha mention that the paparazzi lost interest in jk love life because he is boring at the begining you can see jh was about to sit at the end but then jk said come and sit down and then she move toward him and take a seat, love it when ks frighten jh and jh sream and cruse at ks still it was jk who told ks to grab jh's shoulder then they show this lityle clip of jh maybe massaging jk back i don't really know what she was doing their and then when he was about to go in battle you can see jh giving him encouragement but patting his back some people find this episode boring but i didn't i for one had a great laugh and am glad the the rating leave from 6.7% -7.0 hope it doesn't drop next week but keep rising, also jk saying that they told him to married late is a bit surprising its like soon and very soon we'll get to hear marriage announcement and i can't wait i think that he is ready to tie the knot but he has to wait on the right timing i for one is rooting for him. About last week episode love it when they said that jk is too bulky to cross and jh was their trying to hold in her laughter to which she turn around and start to play with the thing on the wall.

• Like 5

This was sort of an okay episode. I didn't really love it but I didn't really hate it either. The atmosphere of the episode felt much calmer in comparison to last week's episode. I hope the crew takes into account what the members wrote down in the questionnaire and try to incorporate the ideas into future episodes. JSJ's idea for a future episode sounded interesting. I laughed quite a bit during the scene where LKS scares SJH and she curses at him. 

The first mission had the members + Kyung Kyu and Hye Jin try to guess the 2nd - 6th ranked answers to questions. If the RM team guessed the answer that was in first place, Kyung Kyu and Hye Jin could replace names on a roulette that would be used to eliminate one member of the RM team for the boxing ring name tag battle. If the RM team guessed the 2nd - 6th ranked answers, they could eliminate a sticker on the boxes containing the remaining guests. I don't think there was any way for RM to "win" this mission but it did provide some funny moments. During the baby nickname question, the RM members made suggestions for what JSJ's nickname could have been. The references to "Joseon" and "Liberation" reminded me of when they saw JSJ's baby photo in episode 314 and joked about how old it looked. They also joke that KJK's future kids' nicknames will be Dumbbell and Barbell. 

Since we're all talking about that scene in the car when Hye Jin brings up KJK's single status, I noticed that it's mainly the other married people who participate in the conversation. The other single people sort of keep quiet because if they jump in with the teasing, I think, there might be the chance that the question is turned on to them. @NdiA and @twinlovers have already mentioned it but KJK's answer is interesting. Usually his standard response to "Why aren't you married yet?" is "I don't have a girlfriend," or "I'm too busy working." Here, he says, "they told me to get married later." The last time he said this was the 2015 SBS Entertainment Awards right? 

Also, apparently HH's comment about how KJK is so boring that Dispatch has given up on finding out his dating life caused Dispatch to write an article stating that they had "almost" given up. I took this to mean that they know something that we don't but it could be nothing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, winnerslast said:

Also, apparently HH's comment about how KJK is so boring that Dispatch has given up on finding out his dating life caused Dispatch to write an article stating that they had "almost" given up. I took this to mean that they know something that we don't but it could be nothing.

Honestly with Dispatch, they hate being underestimated. I do think they have something up their sleeves, or else they wouldn't bother to write an article with such a response. 

There are some fans speculating that Dispatch probably nearly gave up, but then received a tip-off. Most off their pics come from tip-offs anyway.

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1
5 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Honestly with Dispatch, they hate being underestimated. I do think they have something up their sleeves, or else they wouldn't bother to write an article with such a response. 

There are some fans speculating that Dispatch probably nearly gave up, but then received a tip-off. Most off their pics come from tip-offs anyway.

This is the translation of the relevant section of that article from our in-house translator @bidovacsb

"Haha revealed that Kim Jong Guk's daily routine is just 'home - gym - home - gym'.

"Well then, what does Dispatch think? [they're asking themselves that question] Have [we] really given up? 'Almost, yes....'".

I don't know what tone they are using here. Are they saying 'we have almost given up, yeah that is true' or 'we have almost given up, but..'?

I cannot really believe though that Dispatch has no clue about who JK is dating. My feeling is that they ought to know and are perhaps being quiet either because they are being paid to keep quiet or don't want to ruffle some powerful feathers like those of SBS. The two times spartace were linked together in public, it was not by any papz outlet. One time, it was Escape Crisis which did it based on an internet search and the other time, it was a news report based on what their k-shipper fans thought. It is strange that even with these rumours, a papz news outlet like Dispatch which even zooms in on what an artist is searching on his/her phone for their scoop have left spartace alone. There have been so many times like @sana82 pointed out where close celeb friends have had dating rumours, but spartace never have had even one of those where they had to deny and claim they were just friends. If JK's Chinese fans could get pics like that on the park bench, then what about dispatch who are trained in the art of snooping? If Spartace want to be outed, perhaps Dispatch will release some pics or once they announce, they might come up with pics saying 'we already suspected, but were keeping quiet'. I cannot believe that they have no dope on JK if spartace have been dating for around 3 years now! He is single, doesn't have many female friends except JH and a few others and everybody knows Monday Couple is fake.  In the case of big stars, I sometimes wonder if the dating pics are let out with their permission at a stage when they are ready to commit in public. Won Bin and Lee Na Young were ready to go to the altar and then their dating pics surfaced.

The only possibility where Dispatch is being truthful is where they have circumstantial evidence, but nothing directly incriminating! They have 90% evidence, but think the stars too well-established to risk the 10%. Again, it is not like in the case of other idols or stars; even if they deny the rumour, nothing more will be affected. Here, even if spartace deny in case of such a Dispatch report, people wouldn't look at JH's and JK's onscreen interactions the same way again and that can affect the image of the show. So that 10% is a bit more risky here if Dispatch has a 'live and let live' equation with SBS.

Another thing with Spartace is how none of JK's close colleagues on his other shows even jokingly link them up. JH has been the only woman who has been constantly around him for 6 years and age-wise and compatibiity-wise, suits him. I can understand some of it being coz of the Monday Couple thing where if JK and JH are linked up (even if they are not dating), it might be seen as being disloyal to the official loveline. But a joke at times won't hurt, right? If his friends can make gay jokes about him, then why not at least ask something as tame as 'Isn't Song Ji Hyo your ideal type'? It is not even about being linked up, people are careful even about saying JK and JH are close friends. In the recent Talents for Sale episode where Kim Ji Min and Hong Seok Chun guested, though Ryu Seung Soo, who was JH's acting coach was around, nobody brought up JH's name when they talked about JK's close female friends. On the 'I heard a rumour' show where spartace dating rumour was discussed, one of the panelists was Hong Seok Cheon who is JK's close friend.  As an insider, one would expect him to say atleast something on that show on the possibility of Spartace dating , but he also kept quiet. In the TFS episode too, when there was a talk about JK having a secret dating life, Seok Cheon again kept quiet though he was one of the panelists on a show where JK's rare dating rumour was discussed. Even if one says it was such a silly rumour that it didn't require any discussion, wouldn't you at least bring up something like that for a bit of variety banter? TFS is not that sweet a show where the hosts and the guests are that careful about what they say.

I think some of you discussed this already about the last episode - JK saying he would come and cheer for JH at the Meeting of Minds broadcast. Saw this discussed on SA naver too and  @bidovacsb was kind enough to translate it.

This was posted after the pics which show JH blocking JK from leaving when JK says he wants to move to the front seat.

I

After Ji Hyo blocked Jong Guk like that, the next scene shows Jong Guk annoying them by saying Jae Suk and Ji Hyo can go together holding each others hands.

The subtitles weren't shown next but Jong Guk comforts Ji Hyo by saying "Oppa  will meet you at 'Man nam e gwang jang', ok?"

'Man nam e gwang jang' means the place the producers would be sending Ji Hyo to do her live broadcast if she failed her mission as punishment.

First of all, i was excited as Jong Guk said "Oppa will" which sounds like what a boyfriend would say to his girlfriend in a comforting manner.

Second, Jong Guk who has to go to Hapcheon for his chuseok schedule said to a female friend that he'd visit the filming site for her.

If you substitute the person with anyone else (Kim Ji Min or Park Ye Jin), its unimaginable.

This kind of talk didn't sound like he was teasing her or Jong Guk's not the type of person to say this when he actually can't go.

This is the last part where JH turns around to scold JK after winning the pirate game

II

When Ji Hyo dramatically finishes the barrel pirate game, Gary is the first to say he was wrong [to Ji Hyo].

During that time, when she looks at Gary and Jong Guk, Ji Hyo turns her head again and puts on a frown.

She gets angry and instead of at Gary, who has said his apologies, points at Jong Guk who has been silent while saying "Hey you, come over here" [informally, Ji Hyo shouldn't say this to Jong Guk as he is older]. k

On the outside, it looks like she was [jjollat? not sure what this word is] annoyed at Gary, but in reality shes most angry at Jong Guk.

Because Jong Guk was right behind Ji Hyo?  But its harder to turn around 180 degrees rather than 120 degrees.

cre: SF Cookie Cookie, SA Naver cafe

JK's talk about coming to cheer for JH on her Chuseok live broadcast is really fishy. The reason he wanted to avoid the live broadcast at all costs might be coz he has an annual thing going on which involves not just him, but his family members. According to @bidovacsb, JK  was apologising to JH and JS saying "Wen man ha myern nam at nin de" "If it was other times, i would have stayed [to do the game]". JK even loves doing penalty missions, so this one seems an exception possibly coz his schedule on that day involved not just himself, but others who were dependent on him. Despite how much he wanted to avoid the penalty, that he was ready to come and cheer for JH on that day, shows they have a really close equation where he knows she would mind if he doesn't even do that. No other Running Man member promised that. Without such an equation, what kind of a woman does it make JH who expects her close male colleague to make time for her on a day when he should be making time for his family? Perhaps it would be a brief stop over on or his way back from Hapcheon, but then  when you have a set plan and a number of people involved plus it being a long drive on a day with some festival day traffic, it would require some planning, right? Whichever way you look at it, their relationship doesn't look that casual.

It's not impossible that Dispatch has no clue about who JK is dating, because Haha managed to keep his relationship perfectly secret, even JK and JS had no clue about it. Also, before running man, JK wasn't caught even once as stated on escape crisis for the past 15 years, he's really good at hiding his relationship and no one knows who were his ex gfs. Maybe that's because he always date inside his cars or in the gym( which reminds me of the fan meet press conference last year when haha jokingly said JK trained JH's abs). JS also said he had only dated inside the car before he got married

• Like 3

@athoughtcloud1 Thanks for providing the comments from SA Naver!

On the topic of Dispatch, their comment "Almost, yes..." seems ominous to me.  Knowing Dispatch, they would never have posted the article if they didn't have something about JK - they pride in being able to actually deliver what they say they will.  They could have had some photos and brought it to JK's agency and they may have been paid off by JK or his agency.  Depending on when the possible photos were taking, the agency will differ.  If it was during when JK was with Urban Works, then SBS would have most likely paid them off if the person he was seeing in the photos was JH.  I agree that it's hard to believe that no one has followed JK or have photos of him when his apparently "non-existing" love life is such a hot topic in the media.  Honestly, Dispatch would not have posted the article if 1) They didn't have any dirt on JK and 2) If HaHa did not make the comment specifically mentioning Dispatch.  Dispatch is kind of ruthless and as @airplanegirl mentioned, they don't like to be underestimated in their ability to follow celebs and bring the truth out.  If you look at how their retaliated against Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk denying they're dating, Dispatch released more photos and details - or how Dispatch retaliated against Lee Byung Hyun.  I feel like Dispatch probably took on HaHa's comment as a challenge, cause let's be realistic here, JK doesn't just go to the gym and leave the gym, there seems to be an underlying message there that JK's just good at hiding away that even Dispatch can't catch him and Dispatch response is more like "Are you sure about that". Dispatch follows celebs not just around Korea, but abroad too like what happened with Lee Min Ho and Suzy, and if I'm correct they were the ones to release the photos of Lee Da Hae and Seven in the Hotel in Thailand after the two confirmed they were dating.  Also if they were simply dating in the car, Dispatch can still get photos of them.  I think it's just a matter of which celeb is worth following for them and whether the photos they have of celebs are worth the time to release and create a buzz. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but point being, Dispatch would not have written that article if they didn't have anything on JK, they either have photos which have been paid off and have more photos, or they are still following JK to gather more evidence. If they didn't and actually have given up, they probably wouldn't have released an article to say "Yes we give up" because that's will hit a sore spot of themselves.  The "Almost, yes..." seems like it's telling the Knetz or Korea in general to wait for it, as Knetz will most likely ask for follow ups.  

I didn't realize that Hong Seok Chun was in the episode of "I Heard a Rumour".  It definitely seems odd that he didn't comment on the rumour, but it could also just be common courtesy to not comment as he's friends with JK? But if there weren't any base to the rumour, I'm sure he would've been like that's all a lie. Going back to the TFS episode when they were discussing JK's love life, you have KJM a friend of JK who eagerly would discuss his love life and tease JK and then you have JH who is also considered as a friend of JK who just zones out and contributes nothing when JK's love life comes into discussion in RM.  This is coming from JH who tends to like to tease JK, but shuts up once his love life comes up.  I don't know if it's just me, but if she was simply just friends with him, I'm sure she would've joined in on the fun in teasing JK with JS, JSJ and the rest.  

Because I had some free time, lol. If JK starts from Anyang with his family to head to Hapcheon for Chuseok, and where they would've done the broadcast for the punishment is at the Seoul Service Area like @pink007 has mentioned, then these two destinations are in opposite directions from Anyang, and it wouldn't be simply stopping by on his way.  Either way, it still stands that JK was willing to stop by and visit JH (&JS) had they failed the mission.  

• Like 5

Dont forget that HH and Byul dated for a lot less time than KJK and SJH (going by 2013 theory). HH and Byul were together for a matter of months before announcing engagement, spartace has been together for a matter of years. Spartace has had plenty of time to slip up and give Dispatch things to post about. I'm in the camp of 1) KJK, being a careful person and a celebrity of over years, probablt knows how to hide a relationship (SJH's relationship with the CEO was discovered so I dont think shes as careful as KJK) and 2) spartace dating affects more than just them - it affects RM cast and staff, SBS staff, companies that hire Monday Couple for advertising, etc. Being a celeb news source and discovering hot news is all good but theres some amount of tactfulness required in what you publish - not just for other people but what powerful companies can do to you. 

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

@chelseafjl8 Haha's relationship was not known even to his close friends and the dating and marriage happened in a span of a few months. Jae Suk dated long long back when papz were not that intrusive as they are now. Spartace have been dating for a longer time and are doing a show together which has guests joining from different walks of life, not to forget the huge number of staff members. I cannot really believe nobody noticed anything strange between them and that people in the industry circles don't have a hunch as to who is dating who. Agreed that JK has been really careful with his dating life and like I mentioned before, may have dated in places which are inaccessible to non-members. If I remember right, JH in her WAIL interview also talked about feeling guilty if she and her BF were alone in public which means she has done it rarely. They might have had other members or friends tagging along whenever they met in public. Yet, I cannot quite believe that Dispatch has no idea of who JK is dating; they have many sources and inside scoop on so many celebs. Even a random internet search on Jong Kook inevitably brings up JH's name as that Escape Crisis episode showed. May be it is coz this one seems the most obvious one to me among all the ships I have observed and I am not even Korean that I cannot believe a proper papz won't have the resources or inclination to dig deeper! Knowing what all Dispatch has done, it seems more likely that they are bidding their time when they can perhaps get their hands on more incriminating evidence or when they can reveal the couple in question without getting into too much trouble

@lostinadream Let's see. I would want them to announce when they are ready for it since it is all about the right timing! I really hope Haha didn't tempt fate/Dispatch and JK's possible future wrath! But I get the feeling JK and JH are entering that phase where they are getting ready and are more aware of the chance of their dating status being outed. So perhaps they wouldn't mind being outed after a point! This year, there is much more snooping on JK's dating status, not by any papz, but by his own near and dear ones. Perhaps they intend to tempt Dispatch? LOL Perhaps the greater talk on JK's dating life is there coz his friends now know MC is no longer there as an obstacle and are wondering why he is not fixing a date! In this episode, JK did seem a bit more nervous than usual when the others were discussing his dating life! 

Like some of you observed, the last time JK blamed his hyungs for advising him to marry late was at the SBS 2015 awards where it was implied that the person who was giving him such 'bad advice (going by JH's expression) was JSJ. This time too, he was pointing to JSJ when he said that. Both times he made that excuse, JH was around. So my feeling is he can't say stuff like "I haven't found the right girl" when she is around. LOL The sad thing for JK is that his old excuses are no longer working. He tried the 'I have only the numbers of 10 women on my phone' in TFS and Kim Ji Min promptly shot him down with 'for a man like that, you are spending too much time on your phone'. This episode, he tried to blame the hyungs and JS quickly shot it down with 'We didn't ask you to marry this late'. I felt pity for JK this episode since he was being harangued from all sides and the 'sly fox' Ji Hyo was sitting in front suppressing a smile! Sure, she was nervous and sat straight as a rod (agree with @linzer03 I think LKS did take a peek at her! I also felt Moon Hee Jun looked in her direction), but she wasn't the one being pestered and almost sweating bullets!. 

I also found it interesting that when JS was suggesting nicknames for JK's kids, JK looked shy. I thought he would laugh or flare up or something like that, but his reaction was different. I think it is also coz for JK, marriage and kids are slowly becoming more of a reality than something up there in an uncertain future. The cast is definitely talking a lot about JK and JH in that way these days - JS implying JH had found love again ('JH, don't lie') or saying 'JH is full of love today' (why today of all days? JH has sung romantic songs before, so it must be the company, right?), JSJ asking JH to get married in his 300th episode message, again saying 'JH can get married now' in the 315th episode, JK either talking about his marriage or being interrogated about it on all the shows he is on etc. Bit of delu, but JK writing that line 'every year, same pic' for his chuseok post made me wonder if he was thinking of a near future when that pic would be different. LOL 

Based on his 'Healing Camp' interview, got the feeling that JK is the kind who would let himself fantasize about a possible marriage only when he is in a situation when he can see it in the foreseeable future. The kind of guy who would focus on what he can do at the moment than be sad about something he doesn't have control over (all that talk about 'if my leg is injured, I would focus on exercising my arms or abs') ! Till this year, whenever the question about his marriage has come up, he has always talked of it as something that could wait (though there was that time on escape crisis when he got provoked to declare even he could get married). It is only from this year that he has started talking about it with so much longing, even bringing it up all on his own (one of his questions on TFS to CTH and HKM was 'why do you think I can't get married?', talking to YHY about 'how time is passing and I can't get married'). His friends bringing up the topic about his dating life to this extent (HKM wishing that he would get to hear good news from JK in a few months' time on FD) is also an indication that they feel it is a topic that won't hurt him/get him irritated any longer since it is a definite possibility now. 

Wonder what JH's position is! During the WAIL interview, she talked about being happy right where she was and said there was still time for the big change in her life. In her recent NuYou interview, she didn't take up the question about marriage and kids. But I still find it interesting that JH has been more open about showing her family members this year - her brother and now her father! It all depends on what time they have fixed or whether they are in a situation where they wouldn't mind being outed!

Found it ironic that on the day Haha claimed even Dispatch had given up on JK's dating life, JK's fans clicked pics of JK and JH alone on a bench. Puhahaha

Found this so intimate!

rub.jpg_zpslwbovg96.gif

Reminded me of the moment @linzer03 mentioned at a fanmeet where JK changed his cap from black to red for the next segment (probably his cordi made him do it) and joins JH who is also wearing a red cap and he kind of points to it and whispers something in her ear. Your theory was that it might be the cordis who give them couple stuff to wear so that their outfits will match. Can't properly see JH's shoes here though.

talk.jpg_zpsb8hbg2tn.gif

cre: charlottek, SA baidu

I think that Spartace will only reveal their relationship after Gary reveals his relationship with his gf....that way the MC fans would calm down a bit since we know most of MC fans are Gary's fans....but hey if Spartace reveal their relationship in the near future then imma be the happiest shipper alive hahahahaha:P

• Like 4

Jinwoon who teased jihyo in Ep145 was confirmed to be dating for 3 years with Wonder Girls member Yeeun. He was on WGM  back in 2013 and Jinwoon-Jun hee pairing (Extreme Couple) was quite popular at that time but based on the netizens' response, they didn't seem to care much about it which makes me a bit more relax. Because I think they don't care much about MC anymore and WAIL wasn't even aired in Korea. Hopefully, one day when spartace are really getting married, they will be blessed by the Koreans as well.

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+324, -12] Once again, proves that there is no such thing as friendship between a man and woman everyone

2. [+296, -14] JYP probably already knew ㅎㅎ they were just waiting on releasing it... I think they actually released it at the right time ㅋㅋ if they had released it at the beginning of their relationship, it would've seemed like Jinwoon was kicked out of JYP because of the relationship, which is a misunderstanding

3. [+120, -17] Jinwoon... his face gives such a positive impression but when I see him on variety shows like 'Radio Star', I can't bear to keep watching ㅠ he's too... he overreacts too much... I hope he treats Yeeun with more genuineness than his fake variety persona

4. [+15, -7] They match well

5. [+12, -2] I like Jinwoon ㅠㅠ I find tall, well built but innocent face types like him so charming... Now I realize that all my favorite male stars are... dating ㅠㅠ be happy!! ㅎ

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+2,231, -80] This is why your image is so important. Both Yeeun and Jinwoon ahve always been known for being hard workers with good heads on their shoulders so of course the public will support them... It's always the idols who do pointless things that hear criticism when they get into dating scandals like "go practice your singing" or "focus on your work"..

2. [+1,545, -38] Hmm!! A rare couple where both give positive impressions. They look like such nice people, just good vibes all around.

3. [+1,014, -28] Be happy

4. [+827, -22] They match well!!!

5. [+121, -1] Wow, they match better than I thought... and isn't it the first for an agency to admit that a couple has been dating this long? They normally say "yeah, it's been about 4 months".. I like that they're honest

6. [+104, -7] They're both such positive stars, I support them fully

7. [+92, -7] Such a good couple to see...

8. [+15, -0] Congratulations~! And have a happy relationship... After going through Sunye's wedding news with the Wonder Girls already, dating news like this is nothing to me now... ^^ Yeeun-ah, this uncle supports you. Jinwoon-ah... you'll die if you don't treat her right~

9. [+13, -0] I wonder how many more labelmate couples haven't been revealed yet

10. [+9, -0] I feel like they'd have similar personalities... they match well.

• Like 4