[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

English translation of the SA dating/marriage rumour article.

When Kim Jong Kook's comeback as part of Turbo became a hot issue, so did his Song Ji Hyo marriage rumors.

If you search Kim Jong Kook on an online community, related searches are always marriage, dating, evidence, etc.

Netizens think this rumor is out of the blue bc of the popularity of Monday Couple. Also, when Song Ji Hyo broke up with her boyfriend, there were rumors that it was because of Gary.

One of the main reasons dating rumors like "Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo kiss", "dating evidence", etc are becoming an issue is because "the two look exceptionally close, people have frequently witnessed Kim Jong Kook personally taking a lot of care of Song Ji Hyo."

Also, there are scenes of them tightly holding hands, raising interest in their dating and marriage rumors.There's a community that supports Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo couple that's becoming an issue.

Many netizens have reacted to their dating rumors with comments like "This is something to congratulate," and "In 2016 please let the two of them marry."

Both of them are at an age to marry; Kim Jong Kook is in his 40s, so he's at an age to be thinking about marrying soon. If his dating rumors with Song Ji Hyo are true, the possibility of them getting married is high, so they must receive a lot of congratulations.

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are hugely popular in Asia through Running Man, and are receiving a lot of love from the public. That's why a marriage between Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo, will be very difficult.

However, making a big decision in one's life is the most important thing(?).

Basically, the article says there are Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo marriage/dating rumors. If they really are dating, we should congratulate them bc it's likely they'll get married bc they're getting old lol.

Translated by dekepress via Reddit/Korean Variety

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

When Kim Jong Kook's comeback as part of Turbo became a hot issue, so did his Song Ji Hyo marriage rumors.

If you search Kim Jong Kook on an online community, related searches are always marriage, dating, evidence, etc.

Netizens think this rumor is out of the blue bc of the popularity of Monday Couple. Also, when Song Ji Hyo broke up with her boyfriend, there were rumors that it was because of Gary.

One of the main reasons dating rumors like "Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo kiss", "dating evidence", etc are becoming an issue is because "the two look exceptionally close, people have frequently witnessed Kim Jong Kook personally taking a lot of care of Song Ji Hyo."

Also, there are scenes of them tightly holding hands, raising interest in their dating and marriage rumors.There'sommunity that supports Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo couple that's becoming an issue.

Many netizens have reacted to their dating rumors with comments like "This is something to congratulate," and "In 2016 please let the two of them marry."

Both of them are at an age to marry; Kim Jong Kook is in his 40s, so he's at an age to be thinking about marrying soon. If his dating rumors with Song Ji Hyo are true, the possibility of them getting married is high, so they must receive a lot of congratulations.

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are hugely popular in Asia through Running Man, and are receiving a lot of love from the public. That's why a marriage between Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo, will be very difficult.

Basically, the article says there are Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo marriage/dating rumors. If they really are dating, we should congratulate them bc it's likely they'll get married bc they're getting old lol.

Love it though it is just rumour... haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Also, there are scenes of them tightly holding hands, raising interest in their dating and marriage rumors.There'sommunity that supports Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo couple that's becoming an issue.

seems like even the writer is a spartaceshipper hahaha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

_Also, there are scenes of them tightly holding hands, raising interest in their dating and marriage rumors.There's a community that supports Kim Jong Kook-Song Ji Hyo couple that's becoming an issue_

So, the issue... is it JK-JH couple, or the community that support them?

I guess JK-JH is becoming an issue in Korea nowadays. Is it a big issue or small one? Or is it a non-issue that is growing into bigger and badder by the minute? Is the pressure of being one stresses JK, or JH? I sure hope not..

If the community is being an issue... ah well, we are just a bunch of people that love JK-JH pairing *shrugs*. The level of love might be different among us but the love is surely there. Some love for them to get married, for sure! Anyway... talking about that 'community that support JK-JH couple'... I thought there is one since 2011. And the name is Spartacers. (Didn't anyone know it? I'm mildly insulted... LOL, just kidding).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WanZ said:

So, the issue... is it JK-JH couple, or the community that support them?

I guess JK-JH is becoming an issue in Korea nowadays. Is it a big issue or small one? Or is it a non-issue that is growing into bigger and badder by the minute? Is the pressure of being one stresses JK, or JH? I sure hope not..

If the community is being an issue... ah well, we are just a bunch of people that love JK-JH pairing *shrugs*. The level of love might be different among us but the love is surely there. Some love for them to get married, for sure! Anyway... talking about that 'community that support JK-JH couple'... I thought there is one since 2011. And the name is Spartacers. (Didn't anyone know it? I'm mildly insulted... LOL, just kidding).

It means that SA is gaining more attention over there in Korea.

• Like 1

3.25-4.30 where the fun begin , especially during haha mentioned the "culprit" who told kjk to delay his "marriage plan"

although it's narration from video maker, i cant help but laughing because i didnt noticing anything at first , but with those narration everything make sense for me XD

4.12 - 4.16 , it's really a moment, but jihyo has a slightly annoyed/angry look toward JSJ and moment later seems smiling bitterly/disbelief that jsj giving such advice towards KJK , and YJS laughing seems know JSJ will be in trouble, LKS also only smiling and doesnt dare to look anywhere, while JSJ seems giving awkward laugh XD and no one looking at KJK and haha talking ????? XDDD

Summary:

Haha teasing

KJK flustered/panic

Jihyo Annoyed/disbelief

YJS laugh and seems focus on both haha/kjk in stage ?

JSJ Smiling awkwardly

LKS laughing by himself

no one dare to look at sjh/jsj , lks and yjs "refuse to get involved" XD , it's amusing because , when sjh mentioned haha as the 2nd one he want to marry, even kjk and jsj take a look at haha and laughing, but when jsj mentioned by haha as the member who told kjk to delay his marriage, no one dare to look at jsj face. normally they should look at jsj and giving look like "ahh this hyung really,,, XD" only jihyo giving reaction differently at first , although a moment later she also laugh, but different laugh from jsj, yjs and lks XD

• Like 1

NOTE! No statements were released by either of them. This report is purely written by the journalist himself.

Singer Kim Jong Kook and actress Song Ji Hyo of “Running Man” have been swept up in dating rumors. Recently, there’s been a rumor floating around online saying that they’re either dating or getting married soon. What is the truth behind this rumor?

The rumor started with an article titled, “Running Man’s Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo in love. ‘Marriage.’ They should be congratulated.” It turns out the article was made up of assumptions and opinions rather than facts and confirmations from Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo.

The article talked as if something had happened between the two celebrities, citing the fact that they were being overly friendly on SBS’s “Running Man.” The writer treated the opinions of the onlookers as if they were facts coming from Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo themselves.

In conclusion, the article is being considered false by news outlets. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are nothing more than fellow entertainers appearing side-by-side on “Running Man.” Even so, the article is spreading online like wildfire as though it’s factual.

via (X)

8 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

In conclusion, the article is being considered false by news outlets. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are nothing more than fellow entertainers appearing side-by-side on “Running Man.” Even so, the article is spreading online like wildfire as though it’s factual.

via (X)

What a conclusion! I feel like SA fans are being blamed in this. What do we do? We ship a couple. And there are like a thousand and more couples out there with their own shippers and rumours. Some rumours are wayyyyyyy more outrageous than SA shippers wish for JK-JH to be married. And Soompi news... what a 'nice' and 'unbiased' article that one is. Urghhhhh...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WanZ said:

What a conclusion! I feel like SA fans are being blamed in this. What do we do? We ship a couple. And there are like a thousand and more couples out there with their own shippers and rumours. Some rumours are wayyyyyyy more outrageous that SA shippers wish for JK-JH to be married. And Soompi news... what a 'nice' and 'unbiased' article that one is. Urghhhhh...

The original korean news reporter is mc biased too. 

• Like 1

Hello~^^

I am a hardcore shipper of spartace and has been following this forum for a while.

Now, I want to voice my love for them as well if that's ok><

In the most recent episode, where Jihyo was scared about putting her hand in the boxes, she called for Jong Kook and I think it was bold for her to do that, considering she has rarely asked anyone for help. Is she finally opening up to the viewers that she really depends on him? 

• Like 4

Dude.  In Episode 285, when SJH asks KJK to help her during the bravery test and she starts screaming and he asks if she's giving birth . . . why is it that I could suddenly so easily picture them having a baby together?  It's like they were showing us how such a scene would play out!  :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Dude.  In Episode 285, when SJH asks KJK to help her during the bravery test and she starts screaming and he asks if she's giving birth . . . why is it that I could suddenly so easily picture them having a baby together?  It's like they were showing us how such a scene would play out!  :P

i think that's YJS who talked the "are you giving birth?" part. JK shouted "am i your midwife?"

when i saw that scene....suddenly imagined maybe that's how if JK accompany JH while giving birth hahaha~ omg my delulu mind

• Like 1

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/80197/20160209/running-man-kim-jong-kook-and-song-ji-hyo-are-rumored-to-date-photos.htm

I foudn this artcle today, it says that kim joon kook ans song ji hyo have denied their dating rumour, but i never saw a reort of them deniying it, so ii wonder whether this source is reliable, but i too think there iss nothing between them at the most, other then really close friends

48 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/80197/20160209/running-man-kim-jong-kook-and-song-ji-hyo-are-rumored-to-date-photos.htm

I foudn this artcle today, it says that kim joon kook ans song ji hyo have denied their dating rumour, but i never saw a reort of them deniying it, so ii wonder whether this source is reliable, but i too think there iss nothing between them at the most, other then really close friends

They never released any statements in response to the recent accusations, so that quote is definitely false. It's probably just a poor translation of what was mentioned in the second Korean (TV Report) article, "김종국과 송지효는 ‘런닝맨’에 함께 출연하는 동료일 뿐, 그 이상의 관계가 아닌 것으로 확인됐다," and based on this comment, this would be a closer translation, "that it's already been confirmed that it's not more than a relationship from appearing on Running Man together," which is a subjective observation made by the TV Report article's writer. 

Plus, the Fashion and Style article is just a summary of the lone two articles out there: the iKoreaDaily/Korean Daily one (the original speculative article) and the TV Report one (the one denouncing it and likely written by an offended shipper of a rival ship, at least based on the other articles "written" by them), and neither of those can truly be considered a reliable source.

• Like 5

i am new here and am also a big spartace fan and for me i personally feel like their is more to their relationship than just mere friendship, just look at the way jk acts when jh is around male guest and also if u watch episode 274 wen they went on the camping trip and everybody were to find a good spot everyone run off except jh and her partner u can c jk looking around to see if she is behind then which she wasn't and then he and his partner stop and he spin around to look again or is it my delulu wat do you guys think abt it. 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, pink007 said:

They never released any statements in response to the recent accusations, so that quote is definitely false. It's probably just a poor translation of what was mentioned in the second Korean (TV Report) article, "김종국과 송지효는 ‘런닝맨’에 함께 출연하는 동료일 뿐, 그 이상의 관계가 아닌 것으로 확인됐다," and based on this comment, this would be a closer translation, "that it's already been confirmed that it's not more than a relationship from appearing on Running Man together," which is a subjective observation made by the TV Report article's writer. 

Plus, the Fashion and Style article is just a summary of the lone two articles out there: the iKoreaDaily/Korean Daily one (the original speculative article) and the TV Report one (the one denouncing it and likely written by an offended shipper of a rival ship, at least based on the other articles "written" by them), and neither of those can truly be considered a reliable source.

The ikoreadaily even suspicious.i think the love pic they post i saw at spartace naver cafe and the cafe need to register.i always lurking there,korean shippers are nice..and they also sometimes talk about spy and even have tips about that.#hmmmm

• Like 1