[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Happy New year to all. What am I hearing? Not only he keeps pushing the official loveline, now he kissed another girl ? (But then again things done in front of camera are all forgivable right ?) I just hope he does not make decidions that he may regret in the future, so to KJK:

Dear Kim Jong Kook,

If your heart does not flutter

When you think of her

Why on earth would it matter

To hide the one you prefer ?

You claim you are lonely

And no romance for you,

But those “backs” unrelated

Question whether that’s true.

At a crossroad you send her

On adjacent path

You may think you can reach her,

But you might do wrong math;

Sending her further one step at a time

One day you’ll discover that she’s already too far.

Because one day another may wipe off her tears,

Gather heartbroken pieces and just standby near.

He may break through barriers

And hold on to romance

And in front of all storms

Take a protector stance.

And when that would happen

Make sure that

You as a tiger

Do not feel as a cat

Hiding from raindrops that may fall ahead.

She may still be as faithful

And continue to wait

Until roses are faded,

Until it’s too late.

Just make sure you’ll never

Look back in regret

For replacing the future

With ‘do not forget’.

And if you truly don’t care

Of the path you won’t share

Of the dress she won’t wear

Of the fruits she won’t bare

Just like a surgeon cut off that tie,

Kill off her feelings, make sure they die;

Then remember that she is no longer a baby,

She is splendid, she’s gorgeous, she is a lady;

So when lads come along to play her bright knights

Do not ask why when you lost all your rights.

Edited by Nina Negru
typos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Edison Ong said:

Hi guys, just wanted to share something I noticed with the award show last night.

First time poster here so pardon if I'm being too delusional, just want to see if there are other people that noticed the same thing

It was during the moment when Gook Joo tricked KJK into kissing her. 

you need these two videos to properly understand what really happened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4pKpaVq1OQ (video 1)

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-MMIwmAi8 (video 2)

Jump to the 0:56 of the first video and then to the 4:26 of the second video ( These are the same time, just captured in different cameras and places )

In the first video, it shows the performance continuously and in the second video, once they show Gook Joo trying to kiss KJK, they then focus the camera on the RM Table.

So then we know from the first video that after Gook Joo tries to kiss KJK, she then succeeds the second time. 

Then at the second video, after Gook Joo tries to kiss KJK ( the first one ), the cameras are focused to the RM table and we see the reaction from the RM members. But then I noticed that at the time when the kiss occurred, all of the members were looking at the opposite direction except for Gary ( who witnesses the kiss ) and what does Gary do after witnessing the kiss? He then turns to look at the reaction of a Song Ji Hyo (4:31 mark of the second video). Just weird that after witnessing a kiss by KJK and another person, the first person that Gary wanted to see the reaction of was SJH. Makes you wonder why.

Sorry for the long post. Keep the hopes up, fellow Spartace shippers! This ship will be sailing some day, I can feel it.

Nope, don't think you're delusional, because I caught Gary's glance at JH as well. It's quick, but it's there. It's kinda like the look Ha Ha shot JH in ep 205 when Lee Gook Joo had JK cornered during the first set of games (http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/337204-spartace-couple-kimjongkook-songjihyo/?do=findComment&comment=17983726 Second picture. I know there's a better one out there, but I can't recall where I saw it.) It really does make you wonder. 

I also thought it was interesting that from about 4:10 on, JK keeps looking back to the direction of the RM table, which is behind them. I realize at this point, he could have been looking at any of the RM members, because in an embarrassing situation, your close friends are going to be the ones to get you through it. I'm curious, though, which RM cast member he was TRULY looking at...

Edited by aschae
added link
  • Like 1

So while I'm (obviously) a SA shipper, I'm still on the fence about whether or not they're actually dating at the moment, or if they just have the major hots for each other (for lack of a better term). It's always changing, and it seems like each new moment influences it somehow.

That being said...looking at all of the moments from the SBS awards, thinking about other shipper's thoughts from IG, and reviewing SA moments from the year...has anyone else noticed sort of an evolution of SA moments? In years past, it seemed like their moments were more of the flirty type, like little nudges and touches here and there. But this year, especially at SBS, JK has kinda upped the game a bit, with his hand on her back a lot, making sure she's okay walking, etc. I hate to use the term, but more mature displays of affection (or so we hope). I'm convinced that displays of affection change as long-term relationships go on, and at the moment, I think SA might be paralleling some of this.

Thoughts?? Have I just earned another hole punch on my delulu card? Anyone else notice the same? 

• Like 4

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/31/lee-guk-joo-and-kim-jong-gook-show-an-unforgettable-impromptu-performance/

__At that moment, Lee Guk Joo brought none other than Kim Jong Gook on stage, and asked for a kiss. Completely taken by surprise, Kim Jong Gook nonetheless gave her a kiss on the cheek, which led to a loud cheer from the fans.

Lee Guk Joo didn’t forget to add a final hilarious remark as she exited the stage, saying, “Oppa, what do you think about going to Hawai’i for our honeymoon?”__

Hawaii? Did she said Hawaii? LOL... nice choice of place isn't it.

In case it doesn't ring a bell, this video might freshen it up.. though I'm sure seasoned SA shippers all knew what Hawaii meant :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I'm positive JH loves Hawaii so very much, since she'd shouted the name so enthusiastically :D

JK is partial towards USA too... based on his previous interviews. Anyway, this is what made Lee Guk Joo's choice of 'honeymoon' location so very interesting (to me anyway..). LOL... speculating is way too much fun! B)

• Like 1

Oh gosh, I didn't even think of that!! Nice work, WanZ :)

This really makes me wonder...sure, JK and JH have an international fanbase, but they're not as a huge as Big Bang or some of the other more well-known Hallyu acts. Could JK or JH easily vacation in Hawai'i without much intrusion from fans or the media??

It's true... they are famous but can't compare to the younger Kpop artists that has legions of fans. That's why they must've thought they were safe from prying eyes during that work trip to NY last February. I thought too, that during JH MIA moments (during the trip), if ever JK and JH were traveling or being out and about together in LA or LV, or even anywhere.. well, we can't prove it because even if it happened, there's not one fan lucky enough to witness it. Also... now that they knew possible fans might've sprung out of no where, like at the JFK... of course they must've been extra cautious anyway. That being said, I don't believe JK and JH have been to a vacation in Hawaii. But could they be there without much intrusion? Ah... nope they couldnt! LOL... I still think so many people care for them enough that a trip like that must've made news someway somehow.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2015 at 6:38 PM, Nina Negru said:

Happy New year to all. What am I hearing? Not only he keeps pushing the official loveline, now he kissed another girl ? (But then again things done in front of camera are all forgivable right ?) I just hope he does not make decidions that he may regret in the future, so to KJK:

he didn't kiss her, guk tried to kiss him and when she did he clearly tried to avoid it and was shocked and embarassed by it

• Like 2

commanderandace also commented on realcouple_sa' IG post of this moment that Ha Ha's comment was left out of the subtitles; it was that they were the "best combination couple". 

I'm curious what other people think of all of this...cuz I've got some hardcore delulu going on, and I'm trying to gauge how excited I should be...

On 12/31/2015 at 5:08 AM, aschae said:
14 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

So while I'm (obviously) a SA shipper, I'm still on the fence about whether or not they're actually dating at the moment, or if they just have the major hots for each other (for lack of a better term). It's always changing, and it seems like each new moment influences it somehow.

That being said...looking at all of the moments from the SBS awards, thinking about other shipper's thoughts from IG, and reviewing SA moments from the year...has anyone else noticed sort of an evolution of SA moments? In years past, it seemed like their moments were more of the flirty type, like little nudges and touches here and there. But this year, especially at SBS, JK has kinda upped the game a bit, with his hand on her back a lot, making sure she's okay walking, etc. I hate to use the term, but more mature displays of affection (or so we hope). I'm convinced that displays of affection change as long-term relationships go on, and at the moment, I think SA might be paralleling some of this.

Thoughts?? Have I just earned another hole punch on my delulu card? Anyone else notice the same? 

We all know JSJ is a spartace fan :D. Meanwhile im at work screaming silently inside, I have to watch today's episode

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

I don't understand this video what happened here, could someone explain pleaaseee

JSJ says " You two are a couple " (snikering,I would add XD) to KJK, after SJH reads on sns that KJK will be on the same car with her and Gary. It's odd, honestly I don' find any alternative meaning, if the translation is correct.

Lately there are a lot of funny things around them, During "safety first" they joke around about JK and JH, the official page of SBS posted cute picture of JH and JK hugging bts, at SBS awards JH has to choose among the members for husband material and Haha asks KJK about marriage and he says one of the member wants his marriage to be delayed. Why? Who cares if he is married or not? Haha wasn't married at first, and now he is, so I don't understand why JK should wait permission, it doesn't make sense, JK,after 5 years in ep 280, remembers JH is a woman and he can't rip her nametag, I was shocked, wasn't she like a male member to him?obviously I dont' think she was, but that is what he used to say. 
They could be coincidences or maybe it's me in a serious delusional phase :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, laubi said:

JSJ says " You two are a couple " (snikering,I would add XD) to KJK, after SJH reads on sns that KJK will be on the same car with her and Gary. It's odd, honestly I don' find any alternative meaning, if the translation is correct.

Lately there are a lot of funny things around them, During "safety first" they joke around about JK and JH, the official page of SBS posted cute picture of JH and JK hugging bts, at SBS awards JH has to choose among the members for husband material and Haha asks KJK about marriage and he says one of the member wants his marriage to be delayed. Why? Who cares if he is married or not? Haha wasn't married at first, and now he is, so I don't understand why JK should wait permission, it doesn't make sense, JK,after 5 years in ep 280, remembers JH is a woman and he can't rip her nametag, I was shocked, wasn't she like a male member to him?obviously I dont' think she was, but that is what he used to say. 

When and where he said one of the members wants his marriage be delayed? 

42 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Song Ji Hyo  is nominated for the Asian Top 10 Beautiful Actress/Idol, remember to do vote for her, you can vote for her every 30 minutes :wub:

http://topm.vdfly.com/

If it's a Chinese website so her rank will not be very high, so I do not expect much. I still try to vote for her as many as I can :)

And what about Koreanupdates? They have not annouced the results, right? 

@Laubi: yeah not only JK but even RM PDs change the way they present JH too. In ep 280 I saw many subtitles like " JK's weakness - a beauty" when talking about JH. So finally they realize that JH is as beautiful ( or even more) as other female guests they used to "partner" with JK and she has the equal oppoturnity to be his love :D

• Like 2