[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Well well well... what is this I hear about a certain people side-hugging in public?

Anyway... this is an example of affectionate actions that we SA shippers see in RM, no matter how big or small. We see it BTS too... so to me, this is sort of like a validation that those things we suspected actually has a high percentage of truth to it, and in appraising SA interactions all these while, we are not too far off the mark... meaning, our insanity is still safely intact, no matter how many times we were hanging by a thin thread. We are not crazy after all! Phewwwwwwwh... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

Not sure if you guys have seen the latest running man episode not alot of SA moments but there was the moment where they were playing the game where they were trying to pull sticks to have the least amount of balls drop. Right after song ji hyo dropped the first bal JSJ criticises her but KJK was quick to tell him to be quiet and stay out of it. Thought it was nice defending his girl sort of moment :)

• Like 4

On 6/1/2016 at 2:50 PM, mary-ann said:

Song Ji Hyo  is nominated for the Asian Top 10 Beautiful Actress/Idol, remember to do vote for her, you can vote for her every 30 minutes :wub:

http://topm.vdfly.com/

Hey guys i'm reposting this again to remind everyone of voting for our beautiful as the Asian goddess nr.1, 2015 song ji hyo :wub:,  everyone remember you can continuesly vote!

sidenote: you vote by pressing the blue button under her picture and write the numbers that show up, it only takes seconds :)

I just watch happy together with the sub version. There was some part where jong kook said that his last relationship was a year ago. But right after that Jaesuk interrupt and said "Really? How come I didn't know?" Jong kook panic and Jaesuk continued, "The last time I heard him on relationship was five years ago."

Okay, the last comment really took my interest. Isn't five years ago was the same time runningman started? And Jaesuk didn't clarified if that relationship ended or not.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chrono89 said:

I just watch happy together with the sub version. There was some part where jong kook said that his last relationship was a year ago. But right after that Jaesuk interrupt and said "Really? How come I didn't know?" Jong kook panic and Jaesuk continued, "The last time I heard him on relationship was five years ago."

Okay, the last comment really took my interest. Isn't five years ago was the same time runningman started? And Jaesuk didn't clarified if that relationship ended or not.

Where is the sub version? Could you please PM me a link?

Been wanting to watch it for awhile now! :D 

EDIT: Just seen the episode. Its actually quite interesting for those who want to know more about KJK and why they decided to start turbo again. I think KJK had a serious relationship JS would definitely know as it seems like kjk would go to him for advice. Still could be an act that he knows both kjk and sjh are dating tho hahah quite interesting to find out that KJK has less than 10 female celebrities numbers on his phone and of course sjh is one of them. :D

Edited by seabear11
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, seabear11 said:

Where is the sub version? Could you please PM me a link?

Been wanting to watch it for awhile now! :D 

EDIT: Just seen the episode. Its actually quite interesting for those who want to know more about KJK and why they decided to start turbo again. I think KJK had a serious relationship JS would definitely know as it seems like kjk would go to him for advice. Still could be an act that he knows both kjk and sjh are dating tho hahah quite interesting to find out that KJK has less than 10 female celebrities numbers on his phone and of course sjh is one of them. :D

Happy Together with eng sub.. enjoyyy :)

http://www.dramanice.to/happy-together-s3/watch-happy-together-s3-episode-430-online

• Like 2

Soooooo... I guess this is why she is not in any hurry to wed this year then? She'll be in the middle of a fictitious marriage instead. :)

It'll be fun watching her, no matter what. All the best to you, Ji Hyo!

• Like 2

On 17/01/2016 at 0:55 PM, Andrew Lee said:

Thanks again! I had someone PM me. not a lot of spartace moments in the last episode. Guess we cant be lucky every week. 

I'm just happy running man is churnin out good episodes this year. :) always been a fan hope it goes on for years to come. Or at least evolve to a talk show like show. Dont want to miss out on the cast special bond even if they do stop running man.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2016 at 3:53 AM, WanZ said:

Soooooo... I guess this is why she is not in any hurry to wed this year then? She'll be in the middle of a fictitious marriage instead. :)

It'll be fun watching her, no matter what. All the best to you, Ji Hyo!

I am conflicted with this news because on one hand I am so happy that I get to see Ji Hyo in another show and imo i think this is a good move for her to move away from the Monday Girlfriend image but so sad due to negative backlash that she is and will be receiving from the mostly MC shippers. Ugh. #staystrongjihyo

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tee2015 said:

I am conflicted with this news because on one hand I am so happy that I get to see Ji Hyo in another show and imo i think this is a good move for her to move away from the Monday Girlfriend image but so sad due to negative backlash that she is and will be receiving from the mostly MC shippers. Ugh. #staystrongjihyo

I can't wait to see song ji hyo on WGM I always wanted her to join the show, and now it finlly happens hehe, she is a stunngly beautiful woman, one of the most beautiful i have seen and her easy going personality makes her soo easy to pair her with soo many different men, and soo easy for fans to ship hehe, I will be looking forward to this like crazy, the show better have english subtitles

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

I can't wait to see song ji hyo on WGM I always wanted her to join the show, and now it finlly happens hehe, she is a stunngly beautiful woman, one of the most beautiful i have seen and her easy going personality makes her soo easy to pair her with soo many different men, and soo easy for fans to ship hehe, I will be looking forward to this like crazy, the show better have english subtitles

I ship her with a lot of guys too although Spartace is my favorite! I am weak when it comes to guys taking care of Ji Hyo! :wub:

• Like 4

Hmm in the end Gary wishes for SJH to find her soulmate and SJH says the same. Still don't see how anyone can match the both of them together. Always felt it was way too awkward between them. This was kind of confirmed when in Gary's healing camp when they say they don't communicate much out of work? Not trying to bash their ship. I guess with SJH being as kind and beautiful as she is and Gary being the lovable "idiot" using that term very loosely they did seem to match. Idk RM goes on and on, felt them being forced together was very faked? Idk just my opinion. Nice to know what everyone else thinks :)

• Like 3