[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Spartace Ep 496

In the beginning KJK and SJH's outfits sort of match. In that they have a similar shade of pink and are sporty outfits. No one else on their team has outfits that have the same style or shade. I'm just adding this to my theory that KJK and SJH's stylists like to coordinate their outfits.

Despite starting out with a number of people between them, they end up side by side in the intro (ever forget magnet mode).

8:18 - KJK sounds excited for SJH's performance. I think you can hear KJK saying "She watched it!" in the background (correct me if I'm wrong). 

After her dance, she goes back to KJK's side rather than the end of the line or some other place (magnet mode). They also mirror each other's poses at 9:31.

19:38 - Judging by the angle, KJK is looking back at SJH and laughing.

22:19 - KJK and SJH are the only ones pointing.

22:31 - JSJ walk up right between KJK and SJH and yet somehow he ends up on the other side of KJK. I'm sure they were trying to move him closer to the center of the shot, but it's still funny.

30:51 - When they're talking about SJH's popularity, KJK quietly says "I bet she was." He also agrees with YJS when YJS recalls her school photo. KJK also says "You're definitely older than how you look." He also says he doesn't mind her middle school hair and after HH says she's pretty, KJK agrees, "You were pretty."

34:27- He is also saying something to her when she's deciding her ranking, but it sounds muted (you can listen and decide for yourself). You can heard him saying she should choose first place.

44:59 - SJH's reaction to KJK dancing is so cute. She laughs, look to the production crew, looks back at KJK and then covers her eyes.

1:00:11 - I think SJH and KJK planned to lure Zico. You can see a lot of cameras behind SJH when she half hidden behind the wall, talking to Zico. She also keeps looking back like she's expecting someone. After SJH gets attacked by Zico, KJK comes running to help rip off his nametag. They also leave after ripping his nametag off together. KJK and SJH have done the lure tactic before (one from memory is RM vs. China RM nametag ripping)

1:17:45 - Spartace stand together at the end.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Spartace Ep 497

27:22 - KJK, SJH, and the guest didn't high-five the staff. Just a cute moment of them being similar.

38:36 - KJK laughs when YSC says JSM is persuading SJH and says that SJH has been sneaky these days.

40:20 - Both KJK and SJH teams chose to not take any coins, and they both lost for being too nice.

47:38 - When HH says SJH stole his ball, KJK makes and excuse saying SJH must have thought it was their teams.

51:10 - KJK gives SJH a movie to act out. When she struggles, he tells her it was an easy one.

1:12:40 - It looks as though KJK waits for SJH to walk beside her. They separate briefly but then end up next to each other again at 1:13:37

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, linzer03 said:

KJK gives SJH a movie to act out. When she struggles, he tells her it was an easy one.

If you look closely after, he was also the only one who didn't appear surprised that she hadn't seen it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, dydrawer said:

If you look closely after, he was also the only one who didn't appear surprised that she hadn't seen it.

I was wondering about that actually. SJH's new character is Caveman/Wall SJH where she's not supposed to have communication with the outside world. I was wondering if KJK asked her that knowing she hadn't seen it to help with her Caveman character. 

KJK does a lot to help her with screen time (like teasing her and talking about how she won't be able to answer questions).. and he does this with other people too, not just SJH. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was deliberately trying to help her build her character.

• Like 2

To me I found that particular scene very typical of how couples tease one another. And her expressions were more telling that his.

She was exasperated yet responded that she hadn’t watched it with a “feminine” whine, almost like “Why did you that, you obviously know that I haven’t watched it, yet you are asking me”.

And of course, his smug face is like a cat that got the canary. 

• Like 3

On 4/10/2020 at 12:26 PM, Reiissa said:

To me I found that particular scene very typical of how couples tease one another. And her expressions were more telling that his.

She was exasperated yet responded that she hadn’t watched it with a “feminine” whine, almost like “Why did you that, you obviously know that I haven’t watched it, yet you are asking me”.

And of course, his smug face is like a cat that got the canary. 

That too. It could be a mix of both. KJK wanting to tease her, but also knowing it'll help her character. 

He does love to tease her though. No matter how much we see reduced spartace moments in these recent eps, it's still better now than it was back in 2015-2014 where I don't think we got to see KJK tease SJH like this. 

• Like 4

does anyone notice that JH always apologizing before "confrontation" with JK. Notice this twice already. Once during water slap on ep 445 when their team lose and got punishment. Second is today ep, before JH attacking JK during mission. I've never heard her apologizing before confronting anyone else during team fight or punishment. It's like she feels bad for doing so, but have no other options because that's work stuffs, and she feels the needs to "letting him know" (like sort of way to say she cares about him (?)) -- even though she most probably knows that he would understand even without her apologizing. NB is I can literally relate to this, because I also behave like this in this kind of situation with someone I am in love with. hahaha

• Like 2

Hi! It's been such a long time since the last time I write something here, so forgive me if I ramble too much in this post ^_^

Well, what can I say, these last few episodes show the snippets of SA's interactions more, idk if this has something to do with the PD's replacement, or with JH's airtime that gradually increasing compare to several months ago (I have an assumption here: when we rarely seen JH and JK together previously are which the episodes when JH screen time was mostly cut, so... perhaps, their moments being cut deliberately, earlier, who knows?) Then why not now? Is the PD really cool and doesn't care at all about it? Yes, I know, there are so many theories regarding to SA relationships, that they bicker at some point, etc, etc. But, honestly? I don't think so. They're still as good as ever with each other, imo.

Here some of the recaps of some recent episodes that I love so much (put in the spoiler tag so it won't be too long) :)

Last segment of ep. 497 & opening of ep. 498

Spoiler

JK had never left JH even once here, he waited for her several times:

image.png

1. when they're going to YJS' booth: he clearly made everyone to walked in front of him, and walked along beside her

image.png

2. see their directions here? he only knows one direction: her! she was talking with JSJ, but he waited for her, or even joined her

image.png

3. when they're lining up to vote: JK previously stormed to the front to say that they can vote to the same person all over again, but then, he moves to the back, and not only that, he clearly have to see her closing the gap, then he can manage to put himself in the line as well. hmm, do you see my point here? he clearly only has one direction: her :wub:

image.png

4. and if you think that he left her when they're heading to LKS' booth?

image.png

5. of course he didn't (this is the view when the camera shift, you can see in around 1:16:00 marks)

And... yeah, JH clearly wanted herself to be in the same team as him too (shown in the ep. 498). I love how subtly they are so "clingy" toward each other that day, by following one another and choose to be team up together. The way he mentioned her surname, like she couldn't even do it herself, it seemed like he had to introduce her (lol, pardon my shipping hearts for this) :D

Then, the recent one ep. 499

Spoiler

Love the fact that she had a gut feeling that someone would hide there, "It's a perfect place to hide," she said. Same mind, thinks alike, huh?

Idk, but why do you think she had to apologized to him first? Is it because she would ruin the character of Sparta Kook that had to be winning all the time? But, I think it's more because of her respectful manner to him. I remember in one of fortune teller episodes, it is said that JH is looking for a man that she can respect to. So... I shall put a halt here, let's draw our own conclusion.

And... the part when she had to oust him with a giggle and shout "Kim Jong Kook" heartily, yes, we saw on the preview that she grabbed his hairs, and in the actual episodes we could see he grabbed her clothes. They both laughed in the process and that made me happy to witness it.

At the final parts, when they had to guess who the spies are. Guess what? JH guess him correctly.

image.png

(it's JH's hand writing, proven by her name at the top left of the paper too)

she guessed all the spies right, actually. And, how cute is she that she misspelled the guest's name here (from Lee Do Hyun to Kim Do Hyun, eager to write someone's name that begin with Kim, JH-ssi?) :lol:

I don't remember if I ever tell this, when JK became a spy, JH seemed to know it too well, and vice versa. Perhaps it's like what JK said, listen to JH's voice, it's different when she lied. Man, please... it's only you who can sense her that way, meanwhile everyone praise JH that she's really good at lying (Gyeol-cho-bo-eun is one of the evidence). Both of them are an excellent observant to each others, tho.

I think, that's enough matters that I wanted to share with you, guys. Hope that everyone stay healthy in this period of time too, stay safe! Idk if I could keep posting, but I would always support our SA. ^_^

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone!

I guess I'm a newbie here. Had some free time lately (I think everybody does, because of COVID19), and I stumbled upon some Spartace videos and I have been obsessing over them ever since. 

I hope my rambling here is OK, just would like to share my Spartace journey. I'm new here, but I've been watching Running Man since it first came out while I was in uni. I was awed by Ji Hyo's tenacity and ferocity despite her beauty. I mean most girls won't act the way she does, let's just put it that way :lol:.  Then MC came along and as much as I like shipping people (haha is it even OK to admit it like this?), I wasn't too keen on them cos it (to me) was obviously for the show. I remember admiring the pairing of Spartace, cos they ALWAYS get the job done and are just so competitive. However, not once did I think all that hugging and skinship went beyond friendship. It really looked like an amazing oppa-dongsaeng relationship to me. But I did love how those guys look after Ji Hyo, the girl who can stand with the guys, can't do aegyo and dance to save her life, but is still so breathtakingly beautiful and attractive. 

Fast forward to like 5 years later; I've stopped watching RM except for a few clips here and there when my fav artists guested the show (real life reaaally got in the way once my work picked up and I moved back to my hometown). Imagine my surprise when I was Youtube surfing and saw loads of Spartace shipping videos! I have always been a Spartace fan like I mentioned earlier, but I never thought of them being shipped together romantically! Now, I'm not new to the shipping world so I like to take things w a pinch of salt (keeping it fun, no theories or speculations etc) but after watching a number of Spartace videos, especially the ones of them during FMs and BTS scenes, I've turned into this eager shipper :P

But I do find it weird when the whole crew started joking around about Spartace being a loveline. For a person who's only jumping from one episode to another, I feel like the second half of 3++ and first half or so of 4++ episodes were brimming with them being pushed (I used the word pushed cos it did not seem like Jong Kook was entirely up for it, although Ji Hy was more amicable about it) to be a loveline, and then it disappeared. Then we see Jonh Kook being paired with females who came on the show, latest and most prominent to me being JinYoung (is that spelling correct?) and So Min (who to me is the cute cheeky lil maknae of the group, unlike Ji Hyo who immediately found footing as the 'not to be messed with' when she first started on the show). It's just so weird. I may have got some facts mixed up, I apologise beforehand cos like I said, I have been consistently trying to catch up on a few years' worth of content so everything is a bit hazy and jumbled up. 

Honestly, the reason why I felt like they were Spartace siblings all this while because of the nature of their friendship. Ji Hyo was thrust into this variety show where she had such a hard time in the beginning, and as she said so herself (during Pajama Friends when Jong Kook was there) that she got through it because of Jong Kook. So when I watch clips of them hugging, him smothering her with his huge arms, her throwing his arm around her shoulder, him feeding her food, not to mention their physical scuffling (him shoving her was hard to watch once I became a shipper haha), I thought that all those things can also be done by siblings / long time friends. I personally won't feel weird when doing these things with a friend I consider my brother as well. And I think it is a well-known fact that Jong Kook is a gentleman and he looks out for his dongsaeng a lot. So those things have already been cemented in my Spartace fan brain.

However, I'd like to throw out some things that made me transition from being a Spartace fan to a Spartace shipper. 

1. The ultimate turn-around point for me is this (Sorry this is the only I could find) :

I mean, what is that? If I were to do that to my brother friend, he'd smack me away; not stare down at me like it's normal. Haha. 

2. Him teaching her how to box (revealed during the Pajama Friends ep). The whole episode is gold, to me personally. Not as a shipper per say, but how solid their relationship has been; whatever the label is. I felt Ji Hyo withheld a lot of info regarding Jong Kook on the show, like they're obviously closer than what we saw on the show but because there were three others they sort of made it very general. IDK if this even made sense LOL.

3. Byul whispering to Haha that she's "Ji Hyo unnie's fan" in some show (sorry I can't remember). That is pretty telling to me as well. So out of context, unless..it's not. It sorta gave me an inkling that they were once / are involved.

4. Tiny oppa. I mean.. he posts a ton of pics with everyone, calling the ladies his dongsaengs and whatnot, but I just find it fascinating that Ji Hyo appears so many times in his IG. They got to know each other through Jong Kook right? Seems like he's always hanging out with his SiL, not dongsaeng if you know what I mean. 

EDIT:

5. How could I forget the back rub? For Ji Hyo to massage Jong Kook's shoulders, to me I think is still acceptable, but when he did it in ep 324 (?), my jaw really went :astonished: . One of the most pivotal factors as well for me. 

Now onto my questions which I hope will be answered haha.

1. Can someone enlighten why this picture caused so much ruckus? She could have Kwang Soo or anyone else like that too? Honest question (I am still very new at this Spartace as a couple so please bear with me haha). 

jongkook-jihyo-3.jpg

2. Did Jong Kook ever post pics of Ji Hyo on his IG? He doesn't follow her, doesn't pics of her. If it's Monday couple it's 100% understandable cos..business couple...but this pairing..? I don't get it.

3. So I just got to learn about manner hands (:w00t:). The first time I saw Jong Kok side hugging her with his hand on her waist, I was taken aback, cos usually it's around her shoulders / back. So my question is, has he ever dropped the manner hands with someone else, that we know of, at least?

4. What is this about their interactions abruptly non-existent (or drastically less) on screen? Such a whiplash; going from Ji Hyo 'proclaiming' that Jong Kook is her dream guy to them barely interacting. Such a weird transition :anguished:

Edited by fgtoev1
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@fgtoev1 Welcome to the forum! We've been a little quiet lately, but hopefully things will pick up again soon. I'll try to answer your questions as best I can from my knowledge (I'm better with pre-2015 spartace stuff than the more recent stuff. I've been busy for the past 3 years and haven't kept up as much as I'd like.)

With the Australia pic, I think you need to see the whole series of pics. So from what I remember, people we disappointed we didn't get any SA in the episode (which made sense because the ep presented SJH's mission as avoiding the members), so it was a bit surprising when we got these pictures of KJK and SJH meeting in the street. I believe she also met YJS or another members but the pictures weren't nearly as expressive as these. From the looks of the series of pictures, it seems SJH came up and gave KJK a big hug, but then they stood side by side for a time with KJK's arm around her waist. Which is a bit suspect. I also have male friends that I'm comfortable hugging and touching like that, but based on what I've seen of KJK over the years, he's not someone who holds a female friend by the waist like that for a long period of time. So I think the whole series of pictures is really what caused a stir rather than that one alone.

29 images about Spartace on We Heart It | See more about running ...

Why does KJK not post pics of SJH on his IG? 

This actually makes a lot of sense if they are in fact a secret couple imo. So a korean SA fan on IG (posted link below) has pointed out that fans don't like it when a celeb posts pictures of their SO on their IG account and then the two are later revealed to be dating. A celeb's IG account is between the celeb and the fans type thinking.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-rE96uh_aNQThE7xHi_w7NXCA1Jov5NZKh0EE0/

I realized this account is private so I'll copy-n-paste what they said: "In Korea, when celebrities post their girlfriends on their Instagram or invite her to a concert, they are later insulted after their girlfriend is known. Netizens say that it is a place for fans and that there is no professionalism.
He invited Baek Ji-young, Kim Ji-min and Jeon So-min to the concert. In Jihyo's case, however, she said she wanted to come to the Turbo concert, but Jk deliberately refused."

Has KJK dropped manner hands with anyone else?

I honestly don't know. I'm sure we could comb through clips and find where he forgot manner hands with a female guest. But I've certainly never be so familiar with touching a female like he is with SJH.

Why are there less interactions on screen?

There's lots of theories about this circulating around. Some say they hated to love line, some say it's the change in PDs, some say they broke up, etc. I don't have an elegant answer that will leave you satisfied. I suspect it's largely production decisions. Production with went SA for a bit, and KJK and SJH had to act out the love line (regardless of whether they're dating or not). Then production decided to have less SA in episodes. SA are professionals and I don't think they'd let their relationship interfere with filming so much. Plus, the interacts we have seen, SA seem comfortable with each other still. Just because it's been edited out of the episodes, it doesn't mean SA aren't still together. 

I hope this helped. If anyone has anything to add, please do! And I'm always happy to answer questions with my thoughts!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Spartace Moments Ep 500

KJK and SJH do end up standing next to each other a lot

6:56 - Spartace mirroring

8:01 - Based on the angle, it looks as though KJK is saying something to SJH while the guest is posing. 

10:35 - Mirroring again (though YSC is doing it too)

16:27 - SJH speaks to the person beside her (who is off screen). WHen we see the full shot, that person is KJK

28:36 - KJK starts his teasing of SJH for not knowing the answer.

32:02, 32:26 - SJH once again gets the answer wrong, and her biggest quiz fan is there to comment.

47:46 - KJK says "Ji Hyo, is incredible." when YSC volunteers her to go again. And then you see her turn to him as he walks up beside her and YSC. They look at each other and laugh for a second. Most everyone else isn't paying attention to YSC and SJH, but you can see KJK laughing in the background at their antics.

52:07- YSC was going to volunteer SJH for the paint again, but KJK steps in a recommends she plays cham,cham,cham 

• Like 2

Spartace Moments Ep 498

20:10 - When YJS says SJH changed a lot (volunteering), the person he chooses to talk to is KJK. Reminiscent of other times where YJS has made an observation about SJH and addressed KJK specifically about it (like it's important KJK knows).

26:50 - After The guest (who is KJK's friend) picks KJK as a teammate, SJH then appeals to him to pick her.

27:22 - You hear KJK saying "Let's go" and SJH respond 

39:57 - When KJK gets ousted, SJH immediately gets mad at him and hits his shoulder and says "Oppa"

49:23 - When SJh messes up, KJK says, "There's a big difference between 1 and 4" while laughing

1:16:41 - SJH shows KJK where to put his hand for the marble. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Has KJK dropped manner hands with anyone else?

"Manner hands" means that the gentleman avoids touching the lady, and when contact is unavoidable, minimizing it.

Then there's this:

v2-5491f4e0e4773de32627e21853dd7624_hd.w

This is the opposite of manner hands: he deliberately makes contact when there is absolutely no reason to. And it's not just anywhere he's touching you know B) that's way out of bounds for friends, and I live in NA where the standards for skinship is much more relaxed.

Why does KJK not post pics of SJH on his IG?

Goes both ways. One may make the argument that they were being careful since both are officially single, but then Jihyo has posted pictures with Kwangsoo before, so that argument is rather void

In fact, if SA weren't dating, and they really were just close friends, one of the better ways of clarifying the situation would be being very open about it on places like IG. This silence speaks volumes.

• Like 5

Hi @linzer03! I've been back-reading a lot of the posts (and abandoning my .. actual work :lol:) and I really love what you've written! It's an honour to have you respond to me! 

Thanks a lot for explaining about the OZ pic. Now it makes so much sense why that caused such a stir among the fandom. Whatever we see on screen is literally just what they want to feed us, when there are so many other things happening off screen, eh? That lingering arm after the hug is what makes us excited I guess.

While we're on the topic of manner hands (or there lackof), I just noticed during one of the stage performances, Gary, too side-hugged Ji Hyo with his hand on her waist, so I guess it isn't exclusive to Jong Kook, per say. However, saying this, Ji Hyo seems like the best laid-back co-worker. She isn't afraid to be all affectionate with her partners in her dramas too. So I guess that isn't something Spartace. Jong Kook's mannerism however is a bit more telling as he usually keeps his hands to himself. And as @dydrawer pointed out (hi! Annyeonghaseyo!) he placed his hand on an area where not everyone can simply put on another person's body. That is why I felt him rubbing Ji Hyo's lower back (so nonchalantly in fact!) is highly suspicious. You've got to be super best friends or romantically involved to be able to do something like that. 

In regards to the IG posts, thank you for the clarifications. You're right though, it is pretty suspicious how he never even followed Ji Hyo when there is footage showing how close they are IRL. 

20 hours ago, dydrawer said:

In fact, if SA weren't dating, and they really were just close friends, one of the better ways of clarifying the situation would be being very open about it on places like IG. This silence speaks volumes.

Oh I agree so much with this. Speaks volumes indeed!

Could anyone talk about who (if any) is Ji Hyo close to in Jong Kook's circle of friends? I've only ever seen Tiny oppa and he follows Spartace fan accounts, which is pretty ballsy IMO. Haha. 

EDIT : I found this on IG.

I hope this is OK. 
I only recognise the manager and Tiny oppa tho. Are the others celebrities as well?

Edited by fgtoev1
More info
  • Like 2

Looks like I'm the only one here.. Is the ship sinking or something guys? HAHAH. 

Forgive me for being overzealous, was just rediscovering them in a new light and there is just so much to dig up!

Anyway the reason for this new (AGAIN) post is as a follow-up to my previous one where I said my turning point was seeing KJK rubbing SJH's back. 

But then I saw this 

IDK what to think anymore haha. Aside from the super funny Kwangmong moment, does that mean what KJK did was just a gesture towards a family member? But it honestly looks so .. coupley. :w00t:

EDIT:
Just finished watching the episode (I have a lot to catch up on cos I honestly haven't seen much post-SPARTACE almost being kicked out) and how ironic is that Ji Hyo looked so done and dead in the practice while So Min was all cute and attention-grabbing (I mean this in a  lighthearted manner, no hate against her at all), but in the actual performance SJH KILLED IT. She owned the whole stage GAH I can't.

Edited by fgtoev1
  • Like 1

Hi @fgtoev1!  Welcome to the forum!  I'm a relatively new fan and your questions reminds me of how I started here. :)  Ask away, the forum sunbaenims do try to answer as much as they can.  I was wondering if you have Twitter, because I now have a lot of Spartace theories which unfortunately cannot be discussed here, so I just discuss it with other friends there.   I've had a roller coaster ride as a Spartace fan as I've researched and watched each RM episode from start to current (!), and watched all important guestings and mentions OUTSIDE of RM as well.  If you haven't done that, I suggest that you do that next.  Here are some of the things that are important to watch:

-- all RM episodes, especially those starting from 2013 to early 2019

-- all RM fanmeets on YT

-- SJH guestings on Knowing Bros, My Ugly Duckling

-- KJK on Pajama Friends

-- all SJH mentions on Big Picture 

-- Tiny Oppa's full IG account (so you'll see when he started posting SJH's photos)

The moments you posted are all on-point, but there are oh so many more.  The helicopter ride with Gary, the YJS comment when everyone thought RM was going to end, the many moments where he just protects her on RM, the leaning of her head on his hand while the others were playing games with Apink (this was too damn coupley for me), the way he put down her arm when she was biting her finger during an interview before a fanmeet.  There have been some massages like the one during Gary's goodbye episode which they thought was hidden but was caught by the camera on top, and also during an episode where they entered a scary place.  Sure, she also massaged Gary before (he mentioned it) and Kwangsoo does it for her - not all moments are created equal, some are 'heavier' than others - but the important thing is the context and the full story that is being painted.

Have fun in your journey as there will be more things to discover!  Also, if you're active on Twitter, let me know!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fgtoev1 said:

...but in the actual performance SJH KILLED IT. She owned the whole stage GAH I can't.

What I LOVE about Jihyo is that when she puts her mind to something, she just slays.   Each time.

She was frustrated when she was caught that she didn't know how to dance Twice TT.  She learned it and then danced it well the next time.  She was caught not knowing how to dance Zico's song - she learned it and danced it so well with him.  She is such a PRO.  

I've watched that dance SO MANY TIMES, for her.  She was so good and she was such a natural looking sexy and all.  :)

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, fgtoev1 said:

...Jong Kook's mannerism however is a bit more telling as he usually keeps his hands to himself. And as @dydrawer pointed out (hi! Annyeonghaseyo!) he placed his hand on an area where not everyone can simply put on another person's body. That is why I felt him rubbing Ji Hyo's lower back (so nonchalantly in fact!) is highly suspicious. You've got to be super best friends or romantically involved to be able to do something like that. 

There are other good examples of this and the two things that come to mind are:

1) wearejustfriends.jpg 

2) When he got her as "hostage" while talking to Kwangsoo, who was Jihyo's partner.  She was, uhm, very near his... uhm... 

• Like 2

Right at the beginning of the latest episode:

SC mentioned that his partner from last episode, JH got the "actual" winning reward of Bluetooth headphones. JK then teased "After she got home, she complained 'why are these headphones broken' (cuz they have no wires)" as another example of Wall JH character.

Well first of all, she said that at home. How the heck did you know?

The delulu explanation would be of course he was there with her.

The more reasonable explanation would be that she sent him a message or said it on a voice chat/phone call. Now, one does not make such a trivial complaint to someone you're not close to. Imagine if you sent that to a colleague at work after you went home, that would be so inappropriate.

So at the minimum, this should ease some people's concerns that they might've grown apart and become more distanced,  pointing to a lack of interactions on air.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1