• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WanZ

• mn0096

• airplanegirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, <3Spartace said:

i miss this forum... it’s been inactive for such a long time... it was fun reading all the spartace stuff here before 

Well, some said before that the spartace moments "shines" the most (or having the most "proof") is during off-RM event such as fan meeting.

With COVID-19 still rampaging our world and subsequently stopping every activity, we will need to depends on RM alone to get any spartace moment...Which u know, kinda like chipsmore - now you see it, now you don't...

With this limited info, of coz the forum will stay quiet for some time...

2 hours ago, Blu_Blu said:

Tbf, I think there have been a few moments in the last few eps like in 526 and 528

Hey, yeah I agree! I feel like there has been a drought, a cooling-off period, a distant move.. etc etc. But now they seem to be back on it on screen (on screen, we don't know their relationship off screen, they could be an old married couple for all we know hah).

Small things like him nudging her subtly to move forward, like the recent ep with the airport as the opening (I can't remember which ep!), or him invading her personal space to get the clue in ep 519 (the prison ep).. I feel like something is definitely brewing.

Let's stay patient!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, dydrawer said:

Congratulations to KJK for winning the Daesang of the 2020 SBS Entertainment Awards!

There are also a few cute SA moments at the award ceremony too.

And they proceeded to act distant during RM filming hours later LOL. 

Hello! Started reading last March, and love reading your posts @dydrawer! 

I think our ship is sailing more and more despite the distance they are trying to portray. What does everyone think?

Sometimes I wondering, do we (and they) really need to wait for the final episode of RM then only they can declare official? (if they are in real)

But from the way I see it, RM probably not gonna end that soon, atleast not another one or two year...