[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 11/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, <3Spartace said:

i miss this forum... it’s been inactive for such a long time... it was fun reading all the spartace stuff here before 

Well, some said before that the spartace moments "shines" the most (or having the most "proof") is during off-RM event such as fan meeting.

With COVID-19 still rampaging our world and subsequently stopping every activity, we will need to depends on RM alone to get any spartace moment...Which u know, kinda like chipsmore - now you see it, now you don't...

With this limited info, of coz the forum will stay quiet for some time...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blu_Blu said:

Tbf, I think there have been a few moments in the last few eps like in 526 and 528

Hey, yeah I agree! I feel like there has been a drought, a cooling-off period, a distant move.. etc etc. But now they seem to be back on it on screen (on screen, we don't know their relationship off screen, they could be an old married couple for all we know hah).

Small things like him nudging her subtly to move forward, like the recent ep with the airport as the opening (I can't remember which ep!), or him invading her personal space to get the clue in ep 519 (the prison ep).. I feel like something is definitely brewing.

Let's stay patient!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, dydrawer said:

Congratulations to KJK for winning the Daesang of the 2020 SBS Entertainment Awards!

There are also a few cute SA moments at the award ceremony too.

And they proceeded to act distant during RM filming hours later LOL. 

Hello! Started reading last March, and love reading your posts @dydrawer! 

I think our ship is sailing more and more despite the distance they are trying to portray. What does everyone think?

• Like 2

Sometimes I wondering, do we (and they) really need to wait for the final episode of RM then only they can declare official? (if they are in real)

But from the way I see it, RM probably not gonna end that soon, atleast not another one or two year...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 10:28 PM, musicalflow. said:

Hello everyone! 

ep. 543 got me smiling! When JH was playing the flipping game around 9:15 and it slowly flipped, JK immediately grabbed her hand to stop cus she completed the flip :)

Yep, and he also put his arm around Jihyo in the same episode too. In fact, we've been getting a fairly steady stream of subtle sweet moments during the recent episodes.

Also in the same episode, during debate "Can KJK get married in 3 years", when Jihyo started talking, JSJ said: "listen carefully to Jihyo, her words are important."

• Like 2

On 2/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, luffy123abc said:

guys remember episode 525 of Running man. When Haha asks if the female guest Jong Kook dated was someone he knew, Haha lands on his back and looks at JiHyo. 

Haha's fall look sooo fake...like he really wanted to just see JiHyo lol

And in that same game, they ask jong kook if he has dated any guests, he doesnt deny it and then when haha asks if he knows her (he asks if he knows his sister-in-law (hyung-soo)), he says "of course you know her". This means he definitely dated a guest but honestly I cant think of any other female guest he was interested in except JiHyo. 

Edited by Spartace1316
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spartace1316 said:

Haha's fall look sooo fake...like he really wanted to just see JiHyo lol

And in that same game, they ask jong kook if he has dated any guests, he doesnt deny it and then when haha asks if he knows her (he asks if he knows his sister-in-law (hyung-soo)), he says "of course you know her". This means he definitely dated a guest but honestly I cant think of any other female guest he was interested in except JiHyo. 

hyung soo? JiHyo guested a very long time ago though and then became an original cast member. The only reason they'd remember that well would be because of the previous episode where they looked at the beginning of Ji Hyo's start. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, though I have been an observant for quite a while now. I'm sad that I discovered this forum late and when it is somehow inactive, so I decided to attempt reviving this community by sharing spartace moments that I find online :D

My first moment is from ep544 when JH kinda pinched JK's hand which made him flustered and looked straight at the camera. You can see that she was trying to move to the other side but it wasn't necessary to make this skinship while there was enough space (behind JK) to move through.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1WzioBSGV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What do you think guys about this?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi, 

I dunno if it was a pinch but there was definitely contact. Same as when he passed the gift to Sukjin. 

What I found kinda sweet and telling was how she stuck her sticker on his box and smoothed it out a couple of times.

I mean names are kinda personal, it also shows possession and some level of intimacy, naturally you wouldn’t stick or write your name on someone else’s property right, if you weren’t that close.

So I say the girl is staking her claim subconsciously.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 12:19 PM, _1004 said:

My first moment is from ep544 when JH kinda pinched JK's hand which made him flustered and looked straight at the camera. You can see that she was trying to move to the other side but it wasn't necessary to make this skinship while there was enough space (behind JK) to move through.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1WzioBSGV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What do you think guys about this?

Good catch! Although I'd say it's pretty tame compared to what they've done before. They've had skinship that was way more... inappropriate LOL. This is part of why I think the ship is still going strong: skinship like this feels really commonplace.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:40 PM, Spartace1316 said:

This means he definitely dated a guest but honestly I cant think of any other female guest he was interested in except JiHyo.

It could be Jihyo, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Others have analyzed that the earliest possible SA could have started dating was late 2013. For all we know JK could've dated someone before that, especially when we know Jihyo was dating that CEO in 2012.

• Like 1