[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 hours ago, linzer03 said:

If y'all have any specific spartace moments that you'd like us to discuss, please share them. I'm more than happy to analyze and share my thoughts, and I'm sure others are as well. 

MUD! MUD!  MUD!  :D  My goodness, what a goldmine.  I don't even know where to start!!!  

The way SJH talked about KJK - you could really see that she knew him inside and out.  

The host (the one to the left of SJH) just couldn't help himself, hehe.  He had so many things to say.

And KJK's mom, even if she was for sure briefed on how to keep quiet about KJK's relationships over the years, cannot help herself with some of her questions too!  

I went back to the posts here after I watched the episode, and only one post mentioned the plane ride.  I was wondering, were there other documented trips of KJK with RM where he brought his mom?  The only times he could have brought her with him while he was with the RM cast were the fanmeets, right?  The Swiss trip happened after MUD.  Were there other trips before that?  I don't remember - when was NZ?  So it really could have been that NY trip?  

25 minutes ago, carambs said:

I guess I was stupid then? Sorry, I guess not everyone is as smart as you expect. *shrugs*

Sorry! Didn't mean to offend you. I just thought you were referring to the people who asked those questions. I just find it weird for people to be asking that. We don't know what exactly happened. So asking someone about it would be unnecessary. We don't know if they are dating, we just hope and wish they are. It's all speculations of us shippers. :PI'm sorry again if I offended you. I totally misinterpreted your comment.

@Bagelmaster Nah it's all good.

Anyone watching the SBS Awards live?  I ended up watching it live because I'm a fan of Yook Sungjae of BTOB and he was all over my feed and then I came across a link.  :)   Love it when my fan worlds collide (imagine how happy I was when Running Man chose to sing Only One For Me)

I thought KJK won't be able to make it but he arrived when they had a Turbo mock performance on stage, hehe.  

If we look beyond the scripted RM introductions that include the typical variety-style teasing among the members, we'll see that:

a) Similar nonverbal gestures...

b) Best friend always showing his preferences (photo cr. @jkt1ny)...

...indicate which ones actually share a special bond when the lights fade out.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:16 AM, Bagelmaster said:

They're all celebrities. They have a busy schedule. Though I believe they come to support him, I can't help but suspect it was maybe set up a bit. It's hard to believe that they were all free. Especially the appearance of YJS. He's a busy man, I'm surprised to see him. I don't know though.

Additionally to busy schedules etc., people forget that it is common practice for a show's cast to support sister shows in the same channel. It's often part of their contracts. They get paid. That MUD appearance was bottomline business no matter how we look at it. The entire place was loaded with cameras and the episodes are planned long before the actual shooting.

Generally speaking, I think fans pay too much attention on who's guesting each time in KJK's concerts. SJH not guesting this year like in the past, automatically leads us to theorise on why she couldn't attend. Let's invert the question, how often do we see KJK's friends, co-workers and family attending these events without their being special guests? Not often. Does that mean they only seldom support him? That unless they collaborate with him on stage or the camera zooms on their faces in the audience, they aren't around, especially during his milestones? It doesn't make much sense.

• Like 2

Leaving this here too. It's easy for details like this one to be missed if people get absorbed by the loveline jokes. Fans rush to worry Spartace might actually be facing a problem in their relationship/friendship, just because they aren't always standing together or playing in the same team in a heavily edited show. Today's episode was filmed only two weeks after the fanmeet in Vietnam, where you all saw in unedited videos how close they were.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Kellya7x91 said:

In recent episode, yjs mentioned kjk and jsm will get married. Why yjs always have to bring up that kjk make comment in jsm’s Instagram and they sang a duet together?

Off topic please remove

RM is coming to the philippines and it's in a place reasonably close to where I live and I can afford some of the tickets (the ones kinda far from the stage though). I hate attending concerts, but I'm thinking about going to this one just for the chance to see cast interactions (with focus on SA, of course) and actually experience a fanmeet in a language I can understand. 

• Like 2

Hello Guys! Last day of 2019 and I hope that the coming year will give us more spartace moments :) So glad that Running Man is coming to Philippines! Hoping for an epic spartace interactions (*wink*wink). 

who is coming? hopefully I can go and meet you guys! :)

Hello,  i am newbie here but already been lurking around for few months.  Despite what happened for lack of sa moment,  i am still very sure that they are indeed have something.  What make I jump to this ship is because too much concidence.  I just want to share what i think about this couple.  

Back then i remember kjk had said that he want to get marry in 2017,  he said in one of episode fortune taller in rm at 2016. And concidence or not article about opinion sa are couple and the rumor kjk-sjh visited wedding hall?  (I am not too sure about this one) come out.  Rm at 2016 really had a bad time,  their rating got worsen,  rm china got stopped because realition between korea-china.  So many fan meeting in china got canceled too.  I think that time the member pehaps know that rm meet it end.  Many episode in 2016 have a touching moment,  like in episode 'i am sorry i love you' that finally the members did the talk.  I think they want to end rm beautifully that year.  

But gary leave the team,  and they must keep going.  But the firing incident happened and the RM's name got tarnished.  And we got sa will be perfect to each other and get married teasing from member.  I think that teasing is sincer because sa perhaps have a plan to married that year.  But rm finally still going,  so the teasing got stopped and jk got the blind date episode.  And that when I think he post pone the married. I think team production or sbs have ask him to rethink again.  

If he really indeed dating jh,  than it also impossible he announce to marry in 2018. He too kind to make rm suffered  when rm finally found foot again.  That why I always think when kjk always said 'he want to marry' its not to clue or pressure jh but the sbs or prodution team.  Because in 2019 one of his concert he said 'whatever condition is he will get marry at 2020'. I am sure he already have a gf, a long time gf. he is way too careful to just date a year and marry next year.  That make me sure in this ship.  Because jk is gentlemen,  he is nice to women but the scale what he did to jh,  the way he treat her,  absolutely will make his gf jealous. And the woman who he always hang out with is jh, (tanning,  dinner,  gym)  and even jh appear at turbo practice. It just make sense if woman he seeing is jh.  

I am sorry at the end I rambling too much,  I am sorry too if I have a broken english because english is not my mother langunge. Thank you,  i hope i can be accepted here.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Tbh I was about to leave the ship after watching the latest ep, then saw this in the SBS Entertainment Awards night also found this post.

That's my girl, wise and straight to the point. No more doubt, I'm gonna support what she supports.

This is my first SA post of the new year, and it may be odd to some of you that it is not SA related, but I just came across this today. I don’t know this YTber and don’t follow him, but he’s addressing an issue that is apparently pretty hot on SNS right now, the concept of shipping in general but specifically the toxicity that goes with it. While we wait for news about SA, it’s good to reflect on shipping and especially what not to do.

This reflection is something that I do in an effort to be a good fan. To be clear, I’m not saying any of you need to reflect. Frankly, I just want to start the new year right by shedding all negativity, both in thought and deed, and I’m putting this out there as a cautionary tale in case anyone wants to join me. 

Happy new year to all of you! I sincerely wish the best for each and everyone of you. May all your hopes and dreams come true. :D

Spoiler alert: This is Star Wars related. 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Kim Heechul has just been confirmed to be dating Momo of Twice. This is the second cast mate of MUD in a short time to come out with public dating/marriage news. I hope this news can shut up once and for all, the people who've been saying that KJK had to be single to be on MUD. And I also hope that this would serve as an encouragement for SA to come out with the good news.