[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

z300.png

I feel that SJH's fortune telling has a deeper meaning than just ‘you’ll be blessed with love’ ( 남편자리에 합이 든 송지효의 2020).

I’m not really sure the exact meaning of it but i think 남편자리 is commonly used in korean fortune telling and it’s related to husband (husband + luck(?))

남편: husband

자리: space, place, spot, position, seat

z302.png

The yellow caption is 결혼과 명예 : ‘marriage and honor’.

#Also, this is non-SA but i saw the translation for LKS’s fortune telling and it says: ‘it’s highly likely that you’ll meet a nice woman’. 

z301.png

(correction) 배우자 = spouse, (marriage) partner

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Kinda weird for LKS considering that LKS already coupled, maybe is a hint on LKS is suitable to tie the knot this year?

This year FT a bit diff as in the couple talk focus more on JSM and YSC instead of KJK and SJH...

Well maybe we can interpret it as RM try to cool down the SA moment, hence the silence of this thread recently...

i didn't plan to post about this here because i don't think it's really necessary but i'm posting it anyway..

in 2017,

z303.png

and then what?

Spoiler

z304.png

in 2018,

z305.png

and??

Spoiler

z306.png

i see that some people are relying too much on the fortune telling. i know, it's a good thing if there's an obvious SA moments.. but still, it doesn't guarantee anything. 

also excited for this,

(cr. sbsfunEarticle)

article.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2

(5 Cranky Bros) they need to rank 'the best action movie stars'. Seo Jang Hoon mentioned that KJK met Tom Cruise and Jackie Chan in person because they both came to RM.

z307.png

z308.png

z309.png

KJK shared that RM rented the movie theater for all RM members and crews. so all of them watched the movie together. anyway, this is nothing but cute.

z310.png

• Like 5

The most recent episode was actually really fun. I loved it. Ji Hyo is hilarious!!! The overall mission reminded me of the old episodes. The best parts of the episode were the fact that Jong Kook kept mentioning how Ji Hyo would not be able to solve the code. He was sooo cute and worried. He was helping his team, yet all he could about was JH. Even though there weren't any actual Spartace interactions, I think this proves how much he cares for her. :heart::blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Ya I noticed that too.

They both did the same at Episode 475 on the bus where they shared what their partners were like at the movies.

He also did that at Episode 471 when she was sharing her poem/writings as well. 

It’s like schooling their faces to be expressionless/disinterested.

(Any poker players/behaviour analysts/profilers here able to understand their tells lol)

They haven’t been magnets on screen for a while and he always seems to be lingering at the back too, not with the guest yet not being a magnet, like he is giving her some space.

But yet... we have also pretty recent episodes like 473 (where to me the most coupley thing happened) when she so naturally rested her arm on his thigh.

And we also had Episode 478 when he eliminated her with such a sweet nuzzle. It’s so hard to imagine they aren’t a couple. 

I’ve been, not exactly antsy just a little frustrated at the recent few episodes where he has been paired with SM and KHN, which am totally fine with them both, just puzzled at OUR PRESIDENT and YJS making their sis-in-law and surprise coupling/marriage comments, cos they have always been champions of this pair.

The latest episode where JK advised Sechan that a talkative partner is better also seems a little out of place if he is really dating JH cos she doesn’t seem like the tittering sort. 

I can’t help but feel things may be cooling off between them or something may have happened that they are forced to be distant. 

Regardless am still keeping the faith that SPARTACE is still sailing, just with some light rain and some rough seas along the way. 

Edited by Reiissa
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Has anyone watched MUD for SJH reactions or clues on SPARTACE? 

Not too sure if there have been any posts here on that but her facial expressions are a little awkward when discussing KJK and the details she shared about his habits. Like should I or should I not share... 

27 minutes ago, Reiissa said:

Has anyone watched MUD for SJH reactions or clues on SPARTACE? 

Not too sure if there have been any posts here on that but her facial expressions are a little awkward when discussing KJK and the details she shared about his habits. Like should I or should I not share... 

Is that latest episode of MUD? 

Hi guys, today i have some leisure times so i would like to share my writings with you guys. 

Actually i've been interested in SA for years. Before, i had an argument with my friend and she keep bringing denial with every actions/proves shown.

But then, i realised, the main difference between a shipper and non shipper is the delusion. Yas, we all have this kind of extravagance imagination in interpret with every action, word, skinship and so on. 

In these few years of course i've been through some kind of believe, not believe, to ship and not to ship feelings. I start to just let the times to deal with it. Because we cant do anything and it is not fun though to force things to happen. In the end it can hurt you too. Right? :kiss_wink: