[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

16 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

@cho2 

i have quite a few actually, and since i don't remember which one is the first, then i would say the beast ep when tuna noona was one of the guest. 

at the end of the ep, kjk kneel down and give the beast nametag to sjh

That episode is damn funny. Love tuna nuna vibe :D

Based on video SJH crying ...

Now I know, when SJH crying, she didn't want to tap and hug from anyone, it make her more crying. Did you know, when introvert person crying for something, it means she really happy / sad. And indeed ! SJH also have a softheart, easly touched for something ❤️❤️❤️ She is have a beautiful heart...

• Sad 5

20 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Based on video SJH crying ...

Now I know, when SJH crying, she didn't want to tap and hug from anyone, it make her more crying. Did you know, when introvert person crying for something, it means she really happy / sad. And indeed ! SJH also have a softheart, easly touched for something ❤️❤️❤️ She is have a beautiful heart...

:tears: seeing her crying, makes me sad too 

• Sad 2

I believe this hasn't been shared here yet, has it? Just a couple of raindrops within the drought.

In other news, apparently JSM's IG account was hacked, as confirmed by her stylist. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1suR_5hSTW/

All this spread hate and her being an easy target for conservative sexists "paid out" as someone brainwashed themselves enough and acted on it. Honestly, it goes without saying, as a part of the RM fandom we have to encourage reporting all the toxic posts we stumble upon and stand for unity. First and foremost for JSM who is literally just doing her job as an entertainer in a popular show, but also for us because our shipdom and SJH's fans are already collectively blamed.

• Sad 1

Well, it seemed the atmosphere was quite "tense" here in the past days. I always loved reading everyone opinions regarding our SA. It's very understandable when our discussion always narrowing down to the possibilities of them become together or not in reality. It's the matter that every shipper always doubt, though. I really hope that they're together for real, but I can understand if some of us felt another way around, because sometimes I also had doubted it myself. There are thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're together, but there are also thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're not. It's just our own choice to still keep shipping them, or not. I think, I need to give my opinions about these, and I hope no one would misunderstand me for saying all of these things. If you aren't interested, then just skip it. I didn't address anyone or anybody specifically here, but I genuinely apologized, in advance, if any of you here feel offended.

Yes, it's always good to keep a rational mind while shipping, to talk from the fact, and to clear things up when things get wrong. But, sometimes, I couldn't help too when my irrational thought came. I guess it's just came naturally because I shipped them, e.g. when I see the photo of RM members (minus SA) wearing orange jacket in front of the restaurant, then the first thought came to me, ah... perhaps SA were spending time together? I know it's a delusional thought, but I don't think it's a 'crime' to pointed out that SA are not in the photo since we're a SA shippers. Of course, if later someone correct me with a proven evidence, then I would gladly admitted that I'm wrong. That's always how it goes. Well, some of us may hate a delusional thought, which I respected that, but I guess it's a part of shipping if it's not too much. Let's just keep shipping them here positively while we hope the best for them.

However, I tried to always respect SA themselves as professional entertainer. Their lives are theirs and it's not our capacity to interfere that. IMO, they can always interacting to other people, make another LL with other people, filming movies or shows with another actors, even in the end, it's their choice to be together with other people. I'm sure I would be fine (after hours of denials and depressed too, of course). And I think, it's rather harsh for us to blame on certain someone when our couple isn't interacting as much as we want. Let's say, KG or HJY previously, and now JSM. Why must bother with other person? Yes, once again, I also realized that this is the part of shipping, but for me, it's very unhealthy to think like this. So, please, don't spread hate towards other fandom. It's really a toxic behavior which made me sad as a SA shipper. We're here to support them, not to hate others.

For the SK fan meetings, well, as a SA fan, I'm really glad that SA received so many rice wreaths. It's like a slap towards RM production team for mistreated our couple in the past. I agree that JH really had a soft heart, from the moment when she cried and when she said that she's sorry to receive those rice wreaths. And I'm so sorry for JK's back problems too. I hope that he'll be fine soon.

On 8/27/2019 at 5:04 PM, cho2 said:

So anyways my question to my fellow spartace shippers "what moment in running man that started for you guys to ship spartace"? 

I'm sure there's a lot of moment but just give me the initial moment the very first moment that made you guys think that they can be a good couple. 

@cho2 I forgot when I start shipping these two exactly. I've realized their good team work, from the very first time when they became a partner as a strongest chasing pairs and in sherlock's episode, even I don't see them back then like I see them nowadays. Then, MC became really popular, but some eagle eyed fans caught SA moments, I think, hmm... JH and JK are really close. I keep following what SA fans had posted (at IG first, then this forum) but I think SA are just a good friends. However, I can't deny my gut feelings furthermore when SA keep displaying those affectionate smiles, their playful teases, and their hugs. One moment that stood out for me perhaps in episode 155, while Suzy became guest, JK back hugged JH after she found his personal item, then later in the final games, JH grabbed JK's hands and said maybe they are a destined partner (for game). :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

SJH promised will often update on IG and yes she did it. I believed recently SJH her self who was upload and handle her IG.

I'm so happy looking that picture. I wish she will doing like that when marriage life came ...

Oh she did promised? 

4 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

In other news, apparently JSM's IG account was hacked, as confirmed by her stylist. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1suR_5hSTW/

All this spread hate and her being an easy target for conservative sexists "paid out" as someone brainwashed themselves enough and acted on it. Honestly, it goes without saying, as a part of the RM fandom we have to encourage reporting all the toxic posts we stumble upon and stand for unity. First and foremost for JSM who is literally just doing her job as an entertainer in a popular show, but also for us because our shipdom and SJH's fans are already collectively blamed.

Hope she will get back her acc. Seeing some fans blaming jihyo, dont know how to react. Ig fans full of toxic. 

Spoiler

I've seen some SJH/SA fans on ig doing nasty things like editing JSM out of group pictures or saying mean things about her for just doing her job and wanting her to be fired from rm, so I can't really blame her fans for maybe thinking the hacker is someone from our fandom. I would think that too. I really hope not, though. 

Anyway, I'm glad SJH seems to be getting more active on ig and posting more personal pics. I hope someday she'll be comfortable enough to interact with her rm members and other actor friends on there too. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, heynell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've seen some SJH/SA fans on ig doing nasty things like editing JSM out of group pictures or saying mean things about her for just doing her job and wanting her to be fired from rm, so I can't really blame her fans for maybe thinking the hacker is someone from our fandom. I would think that too. I really hope not, though. 

Anyway, I'm glad SJH seems to be getting more active on ig and posting more personal pics. I hope someday she'll be comfortable enough to interact with her rm members and other actor friends on there too. 

I'm actually glad she's using social media more and more. Whether it's a good thing or not, I'm still conflicted since we all know how toxic the RM fanbase can be.

13 hours ago, Adora Dark said:
(Off topic but has anyone tried the BRTC products KJK promotes? Please message me if you did and are comfortable sharing your opinion on them.)

I think you are better off asking the KJK fanbases like DreamKJK, KJKChina or anyone who attended his recent concert tour. He paid and gave out the BRTC products to those who attended.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:05 AM, elzy said:

Well, it seemed the atmosphere was quite "tense" here in the past days. I always loved reading everyone opinions regarding our SA. It's very understandable when our discussion always narrowing down to the possibilities of them become together or not in reality. It's the matter that every shipper always doubt, though. I really hope that they're together for real, but I can understand if some of us felt another way around, because sometimes I also had doubted it myself. There are thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're together, but there are also thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're not. It's just our own choice to still keep shipping them, or not. I think, I need to give my opinions about these, and I hope no one would misunderstand me for saying all of these things. If you aren't interested, then just skip it. I didn't address anyone or anybody specifically here, but I genuinely apologized, in advance, if any of you here feel offended.

Yes, it's always good to keep a rational mind while shipping, to talk from the fact, and to clear things up when things get wrong. But, sometimes, I couldn't help too when my irrational thought came. I guess it's just came naturally because I shipped them, e.g. when I see the photo of RM members (minus SA) wearing orange jacket in front of the restaurant, then the first thought came to me, ah... perhaps SA were spending time together? I know it's a delusional thought, but I don't think it's a 'crime' to pointed out that SA are not in the photo since we're a SA shippers. Of course, if later someone correct me with a proven evidence, then I would gladly admitted that I'm wrong. That's always how it goes. Well, some of us may hate a delusional thought, which I respected that, but I guess it's a part of shipping if it's not too much. Let's just keep shipping them here positively while we hope the best for them.

However, I tried to always respect SA themselves as professional entertainer. Their lives are theirs and it's not our capacity to interfere that. IMO, they can always interacting to other people, make another LL with other people, filming movies or shows with another actors, even in the end, it's their choice to be together with other people. I'm sure I would be fine (after hours of denials and depressed too, of course). And I think, it's rather harsh for us to blame on certain someone when our couple isn't interacting as much as we want. Let's say, KG or HJY previously, and now JSM. Why must bother with other person? Yes, once again, I also realized that this is the part of shipping, but for me, it's very unhealthy to think like this. So, please, don't spread hate towards other fandom. It's really a toxic behavior which made me sad as a SA shipper. We're here to support them, not to hate others.

For the SK fan meetings, well, as a SA fan, I'm really glad that SA received so many rice wreaths. It's like a slap towards RM production team for mistreated our couple in the past. I agree that JH really had a soft heart, from the moment when she cried and when she said that she's sorry to receive those rice wreaths. And I'm so sorry for JK's back problems too. I hope that he'll be fine soon.

@cho2 I forgot when I start shipping these two exactly. I've realized their good team work, from the very first time when they became a partner as a strongest chasing pairs and in sherlock's episode, even I don't see them back then like I see them nowadays. Then, MC became really popular, but some eagle eyed fans caught SA moments, I think, hmm... JH and JK are really close. I keep following what SA fans had posted (at IG first, then this forum) but I think SA are just a good friends. However, I can't deny my gut feelings furthermore when SA keep displaying those affectionate smiles, their playful teases, and their hugs. One moment that stood out for me perhaps in episode 155, while Suzy became guest, JK back hugged JH after she found his personal item, then later in the final games, JH grabbed JK's hands and said maybe they are a destined partner (for game). :)

I remember that episode and also with that same episode, right in the beginning KJK was touching SJH's hip to back up. I thought that was unusual for KJK and no one does that to SJH . It has been always just a teasing moment between SJH and KG when KG was still in RM.  But there were no Subtle affection that spartace has.  Also I get it you can be really caring for your friend, but the way KJK shows his care to SJH is different. There's like a spark between them 

• Like 1