[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

i really enjoyed tonight's episode!!! the last part was really exciting.. so happy that JK was cornered by the trio!! :DDDDD
i really hope that HK won't die..
anyways, forgot to say that raw is out... just tweeted it a while ago.. :)) ;) @ohoheli ;)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min Joon losing his power. So it means he can become human? I think it's a good sign for happy ending!
This hug is the 2nd most beautiful scene in YWCFTS so far (the 1st one was their frozen time kiss)
No words can express my feeling now. Song Yi hugged Min Joon like nothing could separate their endless love TT__TT
Please don't cry anymore, just smile & spend happy days together no matter what happens!!

hTLHcSz.gif
Another version of their new kissing scene!! Can't stop staring at it, lol

dZWz1wT.gif

Cr:
全智贤照片

Guest aidsincera

suney said: OMG, WTH? My stream lagged like the hell & I missed this freaking awesome kissing scene?
Damn it, I love you so badly, Park writer-nim!!!! It's their 7th kiss in real life!!!!!!
Chun Song Yi, you're the boss today, lmao

EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.THANK YOU

Cr: 全智贤照片

Archived