[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo Ching Gus! Normally a lurker but now a bit worried with new theory of mine. If DMJ does not return to his planet, he can possibly die. And is that the reason why he did not appear at the Namsan Tower for their 100 day anniversary?! I pray not, but... :(

Guys here's the link if you want to read the recap for ep 17 http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/you-from-another-star-e17/#more-41087. Thanks to Softy !

suney said: Min Joon losing his power. So it means he can become human? I think it's a good sign for happy ending!
This hug is the 2nd most beautiful scene in YWCFTS so far (the 1st one was their frozen time kiss)
No words can express my feeling now. Song Yi hugged Min Joon like nothing could separate their endless love TT__TT
Please don't cry anymore, just smile & spend happy days together no matter what happens!!

Cr:
全智贤照片

I could watch it all day long, actually, I willI love that bewitched look on his face, like he can't take his eyes off her because he is spellbound to this woman. No wonder he can't teleport himself later. LOL. I think MJ should get drunk himself more often if this is the how his hangover looks like ;-)D9ztKSv.gifZ4XPAwf.gif
source: dc KSH

Maybe if he really doesnt go back home the 100 day anniversary he will not come back cause he will be dead no more energy AIGOOOOOOOOOO i need to find my Kleenex AIGOOOOOOOOOO omo omo i am crying right but it because i am watching Kim soo hyun crying Looooool

Guest vbabe0819

Is it me or JJH is turning into a good kisser :-* This is the first time JJH initiated a kiss ever both in movies and k drama. Talking about explosive chemistry with KSH.. felt natural all the way through.. JJH unni please give us more kisses in your future projects..

the way MJ looks the morning after is so adorable!
he is like a little boy getting caught hiding a chocolate bar LOL
at this point in time, there is really no indication where the story will lead to.
So i will take my OTP moments where i can, when i can. 
he is going to stay? YAY. they are finally together? YAY YAY. they are kissing more? TRIPLE YAY. 
that's it. period. all that talk about leaving, i will let my feels deal with them when they come. 
BUT STILL, writer-nim, don't leave me like a wrecking ball when the time comes. 
*plays Miley Cyrus* I CAME IN LIKE A WRRRREEECCCKKKIIINNNGGGG BBBAAALLLLLLLL......

they really are getting the hang of this kissing thing lol it is hilarious some dramas don't have the excuse of the getting sick from exchanging saliva thing and they avoid kissing like the plague and yet this drama has the built in excuse and yet they deliver kisses ever other episode love it. I was worried when they first mentioned that little hiccup of the no exchanging body fluids but thank the drama gods that hasn't stopped our otp from make out even if it knocks half of our otp out for hours lol.

Archived