[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linhnlt

hongchae1 said: “One hundred days, one year, a thousand days, I want to celebrate these kinds of anniversaries. But, starting from what day should we have our date?Since it’s been a bit ambiguous until now, should we say today’s the first day?

I don't want her to push away MJ :( huhuhu I need to prepare tissue boxes for tonight!!

as much as I want. I don't want another stupid reincarnation or open ending I've had enough of them (like GU family book) but if u look in a realistic way I don't know how an alien can be human or stay with her forever gaaaaaahd I don't want another stupid ending T.T

Sorry if this was posted before...

pic cr: @hongchae1's post

Seong Yi's younger brother YoonJae is cute and looks young.
Ahn JaeHyeon who played as YoonJae is actually 7 months older than Kim SooHyun.
Ahn JaeHyeon is born July 1, 1987 and Kim SooHyun is February 16, 1988 (SooHyun will be 26 this Sunday)

baebytokki said: as much as I want. I don't want another stupid reincarnation or open ending I've had enough of them (like GU family book) but if u look in a realistic way I don't know how an alien can be human or stay with her forever gaaaaaahd I don't want another stupid ending T.T

OK, rape the AWESOME button ONLY!
LylanieP said:

wordswoo

said:

Guys! I just checked the discussion thread of Shipper's Paradise Contest, and i found out that you can vote by clicking the Awesome, Insightful and LOL Buttons!!! isn't this a good news?
What are you waiting for? let's rape the Awesome, Insighful and LOL Buttons guys! hahahaha

beamonkr said: baebytokki said: as much as I want. I don't want another stupid reincarnation or open ending I've had enough of them (like GU family book) but if u look in a realistic way I don't know how an alien can be human or stay with her forever gaaaaaahd I don't want another stupid ending T.T

Gosh i think i am crazy!!!this scenario keep playing in my mind....
At the park, Min Joon keeps in following Song Yi. He dont want her to be out of his sight but Song Yi keeps pushing him away. She wants a real boyfriend that will stay with her forever, not for a month only. So she dont want to be with Min Joon for a short time and get used to it. That would be a lot of pain...
CSY: Yaah dont follow me. If you keep on following me, i might grab you and never let go of you...DMJ: i want to be with you in my last few days... (sad)CSY: You really want to hurt me? If you really love me, just go... (teary eyed while talking)
DMJ realized that CSY maybe right. Maybe pursuing her is not the right time...
While walking away from CSY in the park, a girl (Suzy) approached him and ask something related to his lectures. It so happen that the girl is his student.
Suzy; Professor DO, glad i saw you here, can i ask you something about my thesis (school papers)DMJ: yeah Sure (and raised his hand to her hand that holding the papers she is talking about.)
They were discussing seriously. And it so happen that Suzy has a crush on Prof Do so she keeps smiling and staring at his beautiful eyes.
From afar, CSY saw what's happening and she went wild and crazy... She is now talking to herself. Angrily.
CSY: Doooo MINNNN Joooonnn! i told you to go away! Not chase another wommaaaannn!!!!
she walks towards the two angrily...
CSY: Yaaaahhh! MIn Jooonn-ssshi! 
DMJ noticed her and moved away to Suzy, reated like a real boyfriend who caught by his girlfriend flirting with another girl.
DMJ: Song yi! It is not what you think....
But before he could explain, CSY furiously walked away and DMJ is torn to follow her or not. Then Suzy will hold his hand as if she is telling him to stay...
After a few second, CSY is back and grabbed Suzy's arms away to DMJ. 
CSY: Hey dont touched my oppa!!!!
and grabbed DMJ away to Suzy...

HAHAHAHAHA

I think MJ is using some of his power on my area.  I get to watch him live today since we have another snow storm on the east coast of the US.  My job very rarely ever closes and I've had at least two this year.  Now, if only my streaming site works.  I can't wait  to see what HK finds out and a drunken MJ.

@myD, I'm hoping that MJ finds a way to slow SY's aging...perhaps with a little MJ.  His DNA changes hers.

@bella1025, I don't see how your comments were off-topic either.  Maybe someone hit the button by accident.

@beamonkr
Thank you. I don't understand it either...hence why I tagged him/her to clarify. 
About the whole aging process, wonder if the writer will incorporate blood sharing into the mix--it seems far-fetch but SY did mention vampires. ;)
I really hope we don't hit the somber fest too soon. Seeing the epilogue just about killed me, so I'm not really looking forward to that scene. :(( I hope we get happy, hilarious, romantic and sexytimes(?) first ;)) before we see waterworks. 

Archived