[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Oh gosh, is this the olympics that they are airing on SBS now? or is it a replay? Cos there are korean athletes competing at the moment, this would certainly affect the ratings as viewers switch to other channels to watch the olmpics as our drama comes on! Nooo..Thurs ratings are meant to be better but.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janeunbi

Why is it that i see a very pregnant Song yi on the namsam tower restaurant scene by repeating the epilogue part of epi 16.pls tell me if you notice it.or just my imagination kekeke

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Huh Gak Releases “Tears Fallin’ Like Today” MV for “Man From the Stars”
Huh Gak Releases “Tears Fallin’ Like Today” MV for “Man From the Stars”

Top vocalist Huh Gak has released the MV for his emotional OST ballad ”Tears Fallin’ Like Today” for the popular drama “Man From the Stars.” The MV features some of the heart breaking moments from the popular drama and even includes Kim Soo Hyun‘s memorable crying scene.

“Tears Fallin’ Like Today” is part six of the seven track OST for the alien love drama. Hug Gak’s high and powerful voice goes well with the slow melody to create a beautiful track that successfully captures the heartbreaking love story between alien Do Min Joon(Kim Soo Hyun) and top actress Chun Song Yi(Jun Ji Hyun). 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/huh-gak-releases-tears-fallin-like-today-mv-for-man-from-the-stars/#.Uvy5HWKSzD8

Guest linhnlt

janeunbi said: Why is it that i see a very pregnant Song yi on the namsam tower restaurant scene by repeating the epilogue part of epi 16.pls tell me if you notice it.or just my imagination kekeke

Guest safiresea

CALLING OUT TO ALL GIF MAKERS (or those who saved some cool gifs)!!!!!!!!!  We are missing a really nice moving GIFS for our Valinetine Couple page, can I have someone please make one for us to insert on our page?  We need it asap if possible....some suggestions includes the following scenes:
1) the balcany back hug scene in SY dream2) the recent bed hug scene when MJ was sick from the kiss3) the back-hug MJ gave SY to stop her from destroying his potteries4) the first scene when SY ask MY a favor in class and he stalk towards her leaning in close to give her a lecture instead5) and any other close & itimate scenes of MJ & SY, kissing scenes NOT needed as we already have that section
Even better if you can incorporate a few scenes into one GIF because we only can use one more PIC/GIF left.
WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! AN ADVANCE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

safiresea said: CALLING OUT TO ALL GIF MAKERS (or those who saved some cool gifs)!!!!!!!!!  We are missing a really nice moving GIFS for our Valinetine Couple page, can I have someone please make one for us to insert on our page?  We need it asap if possible....some suggestions includes the following scenes:
1) the balcany back hug scene in SY dream2) the recent bed hug scene when MJ was sick from the kiss3) the back-hug MJ gave SY to stop her from destroying his potteries4) the first scene when SY ask MY a favor in class and he stalk towards her leaning in close to give her a lecture instead5) and any other close & itimate scenes of MJ & SY, kissing scenes NOT needed as we already have that section
Even better if you can incorporate a few scenes into one GIF because we only can use one more PIC/GIF left.
WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! AN ADVANCE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived