[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

autumne

said: Chingus, we all know that JK killed the eldest brother, isn't it? And chaebol parents know what happened between JK and eldest bro (let's name him as Min Kyung, MK for short, shall we?

:D

)

We also know that :

1. JK loves animals/pets a lot and volunteers at the animal shelter once in a while

I'm gonna throw out a prediction on what the writer is trying to say at the end of this drama. Could be wrong but that's what makes it fun...

For this theory to come true, I'm assuming Min-Joon somehow becomes human by the end or is able to stay with Song-Yi and live out a happy life. I'm sure we've all seen on shows/movies where we have the stoic hero that has no emotional connections because he/she fears it might put them in danger or be used as hostages etc. Min-Joon fits this mold since he literally has superhero powers. And he was by himself not connecting to anyone except for Lawyer Jang. But now that he's found Song-Yi he would gladly give up the powers and immortality to live out a life with her.

We now look at Jae-Kyung who is the supervillain of the story complete with his evil ring, evil henchmen, evil stare and everything else evil. Jae-Kyung doesn't seem to believe in any type of bonds, if stepping on someone serves a purpose he'll do it. Even family doesn't seem to be off limits. He's a man that is the opposite of Min-Joon who would love to have his powers so he can keep doing evil things even easier. A man that believes all strength comes from oneself with silly things such as friendship and love making you weak.

So by the end Min-Joon will win and have his love, while Jae-Kyung will crash and burn losing everything. In life choosing to be alone isn't wrong but for people who say depending on friends and family is for the weak is wrong. In fact it will make you stronger, superpowers and living forever are not necessary.

Just some strange thoughts I had after watching today, all along MJ has assumed that the changes taking place within him meant that he would be leaving soon. He has narrowed it down to his having a month before he leaves. What if he is wrong, and the changes mean that his body is adapting to it's new environment, and that instead of leaving he is just becoming more human.
Most of his time here on earth he has been an observer and not much of a participant in life, by that I mean he hasn't really share himself with others, and now he is in love.
No matter what happens I don't want HK to end up with that back stabbing, two faced low life of a friend. She spent all those years being fake to someone who thought of her as a true friend. SY has to get back on top and send her spiraling back to the bottom, only this time without SY to help her get work or anything else.

Time on earth and in his Star were mentioned when they were talking about ageing. So I presume been 400yrs on earth his age did not change - could well be he had been away for just a few months according to the time on his STAR.
Though fiction it is heart wrenching to have to bid farewell to loved ones, the 100day scene showing us tht she is waiting for him in the restaurant. I am sure he will be back! Probably he just went back to his Star to as planned, and then whiz back to earth to be on time for the 100 days celebration?
However, Her relationship with HK had always been left hangging - and reflecting their younger days of their promised 'chance'..  Even declaring openly that she likes DMJ, HK never flinch in any way at all. 
Once I think the 'father' asked DMJ if he has the powers to wipe all memories away.. Before leaving did DMJ wiped off all memories of him from her mind? was she actually waiting for HK at the restaurant?  

The "use a double" scene... does anyone think it may have been a real conversation between JJH with her husband? Kekeke. We all know how JJH doesn't mind making fun of herself.Also, I'm excited that this epilogue is a scene in the future. It's really a daebak idea to keep us on the edge of our seat. And we are left with thinking "Will he come, or will he not?" 
BUT OF COURSE, WE KNOW HE IS JUST RUNNING LATE, since he can't use his power to teleport anymore, hehe!

MayS said: If only this drama rate 19+ I think this scene below possibly will happen

Waking up in the morning after get drunk last night, Min Joon find himself topless *oops* with his clothes all around the floor. He feel very shock especially after he find Song Yi's note saying "Kwencana? I hope you won't get sick after what we did last night." Min Joon will trying hard thinking "What have I done????" LoL

livEvil said: The "use a double" scene... does anyone think it may have been a real conversation between JJH with her husband? Kekeke. We all know how JJH doesn't mind making fun of herself.Also, I'm excited that this epilogue is a scene in the furure. It's really a daebak idea to keep us on the edge of our seat. And we are left with thinking "Will he come, or will he not?" 
BUT OF COURSE, WE KNOW HE IS JUST RUNNING LATE, since he can't use his power to teleport anymore, hehe!

stuartjmz said:

autumne

said: Chingus, we all know that JK killed the eldest brother, isn't it? And chaebol parents know what happened between JK and eldest bro (let's name him as Min Kyung, MK for short, shall we?

)

We also know that :

1. JK loves animals/pets a lot and volunteers at the animal shelter once in a while

Uh oh... MJ drunk... Isn't the problem with drunken MJ is that he shows off his powers inadvertently? I hope he's in safe place like in his apt or outside SY's door. :) I do hope it will be as hilarious as SY being drunk. I thinks it's time for our grandpa alien to show off some of his moves... Please be just as funny as drunken SY. :)

autumne said: stuartjmz said:

autumne

)

We also know that :

Guest aidsincera

livEvil said: The "use a double" scene... does anyone think it may have been a real conversation between JJH with her husband? Kekeke. We all know how JJH doesn't mind making fun of herself.Also, I'm excited that this epilogue is a scene in the future. It's really a daebak idea to keep us on the edge of our seat. And we are left with thinking "Will he come, or will he not?" 

livEvil said: autumne said: stuartjmz said:

autumne

)

We also know that :

Some thoughts on ep 16's ending:
The epilogue showed '100 days later' so it makes me think that DMJ will go back to his planet in a month but before leaving he'll promise to CSY that he will be back.
About the possibility of HK appearing at the restaurant, what if he does show up...with YSM or Bok Ja, lol. That might happen only for fooling us.

Archived