[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love,love,love episode 16 so much.. finally I got to see more romantic side from our Alien..  :x Thank God I see less of Yoo Se Mi and more of Cheon Yoon Jae..I don't really hate Se Mi but she annoyed me sometimes.. [-X I love the way Yoon Jae stands between CSY and DMJ.. he's can be really funny actually :D I don't get why he acted so rebellious before :-/SY made me laugh so hard in the Go Stop game scene.. No wonder she kept winning, she's got the help from our Alien.. ;;)Hurm, looks like DMJ has started abusing his superpower this time.. >:)I'm so curious of what happened after that 100 days later.. CSY looked so sad.. ~X(Did DMJ actually stayed on earth?? or did he really returned to the star but then he got permission from his boss to stay on Earth?? :-?Aish!! so confusing ~X(

Guest Veby OktiaH

hey guys!i've been following this thread (as a silent reader) for quite a while but now I can't hold myself to post something here.
in the epilogue of ep 16, i kinda feel (from her expression) that song yi is really hoping that this someone she's waiting at namsan tower would come. and i'm not into the idea of her meeting any other guy on her 100th day with minjoon. besides, she looks like she's really worried that the person might not come so i think (and hope) it will be a happy ending bcz, you know, if he's really leaving then they wouldn't have come to their 100th day and the whole waiting scene in the epilogue wouldn't have happened. don't you think so? 

Guest jcon1208

Veby OktiaH said: hey guys!i've been following this thread (as a silent reader) for quite a while but now I can't hold myself to post something here.
in the epilogue of ep 16, i kinda feel (from her expression) that song yi is really hoping that this someone she's waiting at namsan tower would come. and i'm not into the idea of her meeting any other guy on her 100th day with minjoon. besides, she looks like she looks like she's really worried that the person might not come so i think (and i hope) it will be a happy ending bcz, you know, if he's really leaving then they wouldn't have come to their 100th day and the whole waiting scene in the epilogue wouldn't have happened. don't you think so? 

Guest yufen18

i have try all the link but just one is working but just at the commercial and till now is LAGGING ....... #hopeless just wait for u guys report here 

Archived