[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tanmui91

I am giggling imagining songyi and minjoon stick with each other.hahaha.they dont leave each other even a half footstep.haha.minjoon follows songyi when she is filming,songyi follows minjoon when he is at class.they go shopping together,dating in the park,spend all day long cooking,watching Tv and sleeping together. They should stop all their activities now,just to stay by side together,haha, they wasted a long time to be aparted-15 episodes.so now,minjoon and songyi,you two just have 5 more eps,enjoy your presious time ^^

Why am I so excited to see YJ and MJ scenes? Their personalities are quite alike  :D When I see their scene, I bet I will be like Bok Ja and "You are my destiny" will be played on my head  =))

Guest safiresea

FOR ALL YOU FAITHFUL FANS THAT HAVE BEEN DEDICATED TO THIS SHOW BY MAKING POSTS ON HERE FOR ALL OUR ENTERTAINMENT................................i got a gift for you....one for everyone ENJOY!!! ;)  *you hear that lurkers, you better come out if you want one of these*

vGIfbvq.giffuNfYV5.gif  

I'm curious if we can see these 2 cute selca pics in tomorrow's episode? What if Suzy shows these pics to Song Yi? To show her how close they were :D She knows this pics can really make Song Yi jealous :)) Do Min Joon ssi be careful, you don't wanna see Song Yi get mad :P

art_1392083382_zpsc345b42c.jpg

But i guess Song Yi doesn't need to worry..No matter what she is still the winner hahaha..She got those 5 romantic kiss from our handsome alien Do Min Joon ssi..Suzy can't beat her LOL Congrats Chun Song Yi!! "Suzy, Ooopss Sawrry~~"

you-who-stars-special-episode-today-feat

[Fan accounts] Am putting it in spoiler tags so that people who do not want to read it can  just gloss over this post.

News 1 : DMJ tails behind CSY and seems to be anxiously shouting after her (perhaps to stop her from leaving?) They are filming a scene in the Park where Suzy is exercising. KSH is seen to have intimate moments with Suzy and both of them look very close (I think this is BTS and not in the drama).

News 2: DMJ and CSY are exercising in the park. Two of them had an argument and CSY left in a huff. DMJ sits there and Suzy comes along and greets DMJ. CSY sees it and gets even more upset. DMJ quickly responds to Suzy and runs after CSY.

CR: hannie0292014考上吧

ayronics said: [Fan accounts] Am putting it in spoiler tags so that people who do not want to read it can  just gloss over this post.

News 1 : DMJ tails behind CSY and seems to be anxiously shouting after her (perhaps to stop her from leaving?) They are filming a scene in the Park where Suzy is exercising. KSH is seen to have intimate moments with Suzy and

both of them look very close (I think this is BTS and not in the drama).

News 2: DMJ and CSY are exercising in the park. Two of them had an argument and CSY left in a huff. DMJ sits there and Suzy comes along and greets DMJ. CSY sees it and gets even more upset. DMJ quickly responds to Suzy and runs after CSY.

CR: hannie0292014考上吧

@ayronics - thanks for the update.  This drama made me unlurk myself back.  
Glad to see everyone is so pumped up with YWCFTS.  Urgh following real time drama sure giving me the heartache.  Repeat to self...next time wait till the drama end before marathoning.

Oh man, when The National Goddess gets mad, no one can stop her, u know?

I'm so excited to watch that scene. I bet it must be very hilarious. Do manager, u should give SY a "sorry kiss" if u wanna stop her, lol

Abt Suzy, I'm gonna be okay if she just appears like this, no more unnecessary scenes, okay? :)

Guest fdimitrilie

Wow I have missed the news.. hahaha... The posts have already been 500++... 
Is there any preview for the next episode? Can't wait for tomorrow....

Archived