[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Wow - 529 new posts since I was last here. I can't even begin to catch up. Re: Suzy cameo... I say bring it on... :) DMJ can't keep his eyes nor his mind nor his heart away from CSY so I am not worried. But CSY doesn't know what we know, so of course, she would be worried and highly jealous. Provoking SY like that will no doubt lead to some interesting scenes... Do Manager, you just have to work a little hard in showing your true feelings to her. :)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe SY' feelings and reaction look like this when seeing intimate scene of Suzy's character and DMJ =))
"Maybe she ( Suzy's character) is just MJ's friend?? Yeah.. That's right !! Sure !! But friends can be intimate like this? But she is really beautiful... No !! I'm more beautiful than her. Why? Because I'm Cheon Song Yi  " , she said to herself  =)). 
Then, she is going to be autistic like this : 

455307015_d6ebfa4b.gifImage source : from DC

Just read the written preview and I can’t help myself typing these words hahahaha

This is the continuation of my script I posted on page 512, hope someone will like it….

DMJ and CSY are both silent until they got home. At the elevator CSY notice that DMJ seems sick, she asked but DMJ said he’s ok. But when he opened his apartment, he suddenly felt weak and CSY guided him inside…

CSY: You’re sick again. How come an alien like you with super powers always got sick?

DMJ: It’s because of you… (he said weakly)

CSY: Me? (said with wide eye, her finger pointing to herself)

DMJ: Yeah, this is what I got everytime I kissed you…

CSY: Yaah! Are you making fun of me? (angry on him) Am I a virus? Yaah! I am Choi Songyi! For your information, majority of men here in Korea wants to kiss me, and you’re saying that I am not good to your health!

DMJ: That’s not what I mean. I came from different world and like anybody else, I also have weaknesses. In my long life, I learned that human blood and saliva are one of them.

CSY is speechless. She guided him inside his room and put blanket on him to lessen his coldness.

CSY: You knew that you’ll become sick kissing me and yet you still did it? Waaa you’re an alien pervert!

DMJ: Don’t call me that. Its just that I cant control myself everytime I’m with you.

CSY: Then stay away from me. If you got sick like this, you better stay away…

DMJ: I cant do that.

CSY: Why not?

DMJ: Because I realized that I am willing to take risk just to be with you. I want to spend all my time on this planet by your side.

DMJ held CSY’s hand. The camera focuses on his eyes…

CSY: What’s the use of being together if you’re like this?

DMJ: I wont kiss you…

CSY: Yaah! Wont kiss me?! Fine! Don’t kiss me! (whisper to herself that she doesn’t want his kisses but deep inside she’s furious on the idea of him not kissing her)

DMJ pulled her closely and hug her making them lying in his bed together, CSY in his arms like in his dreams. Then he kissed her forehead…

. DMJ: I can always do this, and I cant get sick (he said smiling and close his eyes to rest.)

CSY smiled and contented with DMJ’s actions. With that, both of them slept together…

HAHAHA next I’ll post something based from the preview….

class="entry-title"[Drama News] My Love From The Stars: DMJ’s Brown LINE Stickers Part 2 & Park Hae Jin Official LINE Account Posted in Drama News 

ibg8g53KDyKEYV.jpg

Today is a busy day! Not only the text preview for My Love From The Stars is out but also Do Min Joon’s Brown LINE sticker set having an alternate version (in some countries and with the name Brown’s Love Story although we know that’s DO MANAGERRRR not Brown, LOL!) and Park Hae Jin has his own official LINE account. Find him under these countries: South Korea, Hong Kong & China.

Read more >> Here

kimkimkimkimi said: What kind of intimate scene do they have? Why suddenly MJ close to a girl when he always avoid relationship with other people (except lawyer Jang).
I can't wait to hear MJ answer about YJ question. Protective lil bro meets protective BF. I guess JY doesn't want to see her sister to get hurt and end in mental hospital.

Guest sullifish

is there any preview for this wednesday episode??cant wait for it since last week only 1 episode..the time for airing change into 9.35pm KST ..

Suddenly i hav this wild imagination..haha non adults u r not encourage to click the spoiler tag below. Hahahaha

What if... because of uri DMJ selfish byeontae, he teleport themself from the kissing scene place to his home...or his bedroom..haha more privacy uknow. Haha and datssss the reason why both of them spending a night together. but of course we can only hope for a bedscene but i dun think they wil hav it after the fairytale kiss. Hahahahahahaha mian for my byeontae mind

:\">

Woaahhh..since both Kim Soohyun and Suzy are Bean Pole's brand embassador, the cameo took place at the park.. such a perfect outdoor place to promote their clothes during Suzy cameo.

Which K-Drama Character Would You Spend Valentine's Day With?

You Who Came From The Stars

If your Valentine's Day plans include watching a k-drama, you may want to consider which k-drama character is the best catch on that romantic holiday.
In Korea, on Valentine's Day, it's usually the women who buy gifts for men and that gift is often chocolate. Here are the attributes of some current k-drama lead characters to help you decide which one you would buy chocolates for.

You Who Came From The Stars": Do Min Joon, played by Kim Soo Hyun, can be secretive and occasionally hard to get along with. But he's also smart, attractive and does rush to rescue the woman he loves whenever she needs him. Also, if she's walking away, he can float her over for a kiss. Second lead Lee Hi Kyung, as played by Park Hae Jin, is a romantic too. He closed the amusement park for Chun Song Yi, played by Jun Ji Hyun, and he took her on a Ferris wheel ride to propose. Do Min Joon obviously has some advantages but his days on earth are numbered.

-skip the unrelated-

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15553/20140210/which-k-drama-character-would-you-spend-valentines-day-with.htm

ayronics said: [Fan accounts] Am putting it in spoiler tags so that people who do not want to read it can  just gloss over this post.

News 1 : DMJ tails behind CSY and seems to be anxiously shouting after her (perhaps to stop her from leaving?) They are filming a scene in the Park where Suzy is exercising. KSH is seen to have intimate moments with Suzy and both of them look very close (I think this is BTS and not in the drama).

News 2: DMJ and CSY are exercising in the park. Two of them had an argument and CSY left in a huff. DMJ sits there and Suzy comes along and greets DMJ. CSY sees it and gets even more upset. DMJ quickly responds to Suzy and runs after CSY.

CR: hannie0292014考上吧

Guest tanmui91

I am imagining the scene songyi making chocolate to present to minjoon on V-day.haha she actually burnt it like the rolled egg she used to make.hahah what a bad housewife!!!!!

And minjoon still eats well because if he doesnt,he will die with her.kkkkkk

I hope there will be romantic scenes on ep 17 (13/2) it would be their first V-day together.ahhhh cant wait to see next passionate kiss

Archived